Tips for lasting longer?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Delbert Dingdong, Jan 6, 2011.

1. D_Delbert Dingdong

D_Delbert Dingdong New Member

I'm sure this is the place to ask, seeing as people have had lots of experiences here.

Even though I'm considered large by the few women I've had, I still lack experience. So my #1 problem with sex is duration. I've really only had sex (sober) about 3-4 times, and each time got a bit longer, but I still fall short. Longest was 10 min, and she kinda complained that I wouldn't last longer.

I would try for more women, but with my personality and body type (Skinny as hell), women really see me as a "friend" only. Shit sucks.

Along with that, I have a good friend coming out to visit me (Insanely long and complicated story) from my old hometown, and I know we are going to have sex. I really don't want to fuck things up, and want to please her. Any tips on lasting longer? I always use a condom, so putting on a condom won't help much lol.

Thanks for any support, it's the only thing I am self-conscious about

2. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    A thicker condom, one of those desensitizing condoms, and practice, practice practice (even with a sex toy). Sometimes it just takes a few tries with a person to work the jitters out of your system and get comfy with them!

I don't see a problem with a quick pop if you can keep going on, or shortly afterward. If the oral is good, 10 minutes of sex isn't anything to scoff at.

3. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Several years ago a friend had this problem. He used some jell like stuff and put it all over the head of his cock. It worked great. I think it was called, "Prolong". I have seen it or something like it at adult stores. It's some kind of deadening agent so your cock head isn't as sensitive.

Don't let her suck your cock afterwards or she'll talk funny. :)

4. D_Delbert Dingdong

You know, I think I'll let her suck it afterwards. This is the kind of girl that would take a huge laugh afterwards. Besides, she knows that I haven't had much experience, I just feel bad that we have to start off with that short sex. I wanna last for hours. Total fantasy of mine to just fuck all day long, but with my current experience, not the easiest.

I've heard of people able to control when they release. Like, any time they wanted. Easy to work on?

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she complained that you didn't last longer then she must have enjoyed it. But seriously, 10 minutes isn't bad. Experience tells me that the more sex I had the better I got at it, and whenever I get out of practice I lose some of my staying power. We use a lot of muscles during sex that we don't normally work very hard, so if you're not having much sex you fatigue these muscles quite quickly when you do. We have a natural instinct to want to pump our seed into our lover, and I think the body has a natural instinct to trigger ejaculation before we stop through fatigue. So physical fitness is helpful. Press ups are good as we guys take a lot of our body weight on our arms in missionary position sex.

Don't worry about being 'skinny as hell'. Most people find thin attractive. Lighten up and learn to like yourself a bit more. That makes it much easier for people to like you and then they'll want you as more than just a friend who they keep at arms length.

6. D_Delbert Dingdong

Thanks, when I said "skinny as hell", it wasn't a jab at my self image. I'm comfortable with it, its just that the majority of women I meet aren't into the skinny look. Shit sucks, when you go to an Engineering college especially lol.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

try to divert your brain to something else. and do a kegel and hold it.

and I was a skinny guy (still slim) and gals not to interested. then I bedded a few gals, "skinny guy with a big, fat dick" was my new rep.

8. sodominsane

sodominsane Member

sure fire method.....when you first put it IN dont start pumping right away......just let it sit there....that way it gets you a minute or so to get used to the sensation of being inside a woman...and also a chance to get over the mental stimulation as well (the OMG im actually inside a woman, this feels so great, wow)...after you are used to it...say a 5 min or so.....get to banging.....

now dont just sit there like a dork...while your waiting....gives you a chance to kiss, rub nipples, look into her eyes, stroke her hair and enjoy the view

9. EmJay

EmJay New Member

- Does slowing down on the penetration help? I have noticed that boyfriends that had the same sensitivity..alternated the pace in which they fucked me...Made me so horny..

- Have a longer foreplay..use the fingers and tongue very well..and wait with the fucking untill she's about ready to come--
    (But I know..you have a beautiful thick penis..and it would be a joy for any women to experience that longer)..but if you can recoup fast.. That's good too you know..

I say..the first time is just the beginning..

- practice edging..and delaying ejaculation..

- Does it help to masturbate before she arrives?..might take some of the edge of..

10. D_Delbert Dingdong

All great tips! Thanks!

11. Supersized

Supersized New Member

Practice edging when you masturbate. Bring yourself to the verge of orgasm and then stop. It will increase your staying power.

12. Macholoco

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have tried something, to put some xylocaine, lidocaine, which is a local anestesia for skin, u buy a cream xylocaine or lidocaine and apply it over ur dicks head and it minimizes the sensitivity a little and u can last definetely longer. just do it 15 - 20 mins before penetrating. please tell me how it went if u do it.. good luck, i laster 20 minutes last time i did it

13. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    When you are getting close, pause, tell her you want to change positions, eat her out, and then go at it again. She won't mind the stop and start as long as you pleasure her in between. I guess this would be edging during sex.

14. drac

drac New Member

Well said, from you too EmJay, it's about time people give good advice instead of the ole condom/jell subsitute. You should also look into "parasympathetic nervous system" You can look up supplements that are good for you that could bring about balance. As for the mention of Kegels, they can sometimes hurt you and make shit explode quicker. Stick to the edging and masterbate for hours, don't ever get your shower quicky on, you might have conditioned yourself to getter over. If not, just have fun with the workout.

Last ditch effort, if you really need that special moment, VICODEN!! It may not be for everyone and can be highly addictive so watch out, but a couple of vikes can last you hours. Careful on that though.

15. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Delaying is easy, with practice, and edging is a whole, incredible, different feeling. But cumming on demand after edging for a while is very difficult.

16. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have my days. Sometimes its really hot and heavy with my wife and even if we made love the night before I can still get off farely early. If she hasn't come already then I will stop and caress her body, hair, breasts, and kiss. Takes my mind off my cock. Then I'm good for the long haul and she usually cums fast.

The other night she was so wet and rode me like crazy. It was hot! We were talking dirty and it really turned her on. I asked "are you gonna cum all over my hard cock you little slut!" She said yeah. Too late, already did. Lol. It made me so hard. I flipped her off me and said get on all 4s you little Bitch! I didn't last long after that!

Another thing to last longer. You need to think about pleasing her and not yourself. Think of your cock as a tool and using it to pleasure her. Pounding her usually isn't the best, in my experience. However sliding it in part way and using the rim of your cock to rub against her g spot is good. Pull it out and rub it up and down that wet slit. Teasing that hard clit! Then slowly put it back in. Slowly! When u get it all in then pull back out slowly. Then give her a few good poundings. Then slow again, back out and tease the clit. Make her want you to stick it back in! You get the idea!

17. Stunna

Stunna New Member

Albums:
    A good way that i found to work your PC muscles is when your peeing force yourself to stop for 10-15 secs then pee for another 2-3 secs then stop it again for another 10-15 secs and so on it helps with control due to the same sensation during eruption.

Draft saved Draft deleted