Tips for lasting longer?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Ok, not that I am a minute man but lately I wondered if there are some things you can do to go on and on and on without an end in sight.
I've read a lot about PC and BC muscle but don't really get it how this works. Breathing is another issue, don't get it either. :tongue:
I've also read something about anti depressiva which help lasting longer but you know... hello? anti depressiva? :wink:

Well, since I am "only" 23 years old and there are some older guys here, I thought it was a good idea to collect tips from the veterans of bed sports :biggrin1:

Now it's your turn mates.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Off hand.

1) Don't start fully loaded.
2) Switch positions when you think its about to happen.
3) Use a condom.
4) Think about anything that turns you off mentally.
5) If you can hold it off long enough like a fart it gets re-absorbed :)

It's called inorgasmia, it's a condition, and it starts with the mind. Feel the nerves and block them, push the feeling deeper within yourself. Don't let it take control and it won't control you. ;)

That's how I operate anyway, the easier options will be provided by others. The longest I remember going for is 18 hours, the best was 15 hours followed by a 2 minute orgasm that completely wasted me. You do not need to go to this extreme, and it is possible to return.

Regardless of choice, good luck down your chosen path.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It's called inorgasmia, it's a condition, and it starts with the mind. Feel the nerves and block them, push the feeling deeper within yourself. Don't let it take control and it won't control you. ;)

That's how I operate anyway, the easier options will be provided by others. The longest I remember going for is 18 hours, the best was 15 hours followed by a 2 minute orgasm that completely wasted me. You do not need to go to this extreme, and it is possible to return.

Regardless of choice, good luck down your chosen path.

Aren't you a virgin?

Aren't you a virgin?

Yessir, but accomplished master debater, and I was thrusting into my hands (vigorously) for 18 hrs in whatever placements I chosed, and still required further ejaculations to release the damned pressure build-up.

Got a minute man friend who wanted help lasting alot longer now. But it's easier to convey the physical nerve patterns in person.

Not so keen to lose virginity.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do PC muscle exercises and find they help. Basically, you just squeeze like you're trying really hard to stop an in-progress piss. A hundred times a day is a good amount to give you control (also helps you shoot farther!)

Breathing is part of the issue, but the main thing you're looking for isn't breathing in and of itself, but heat control. The cooler your body is, the longer you last, so try and breathe through your mouth (over your tongue) and kind of pant, not unlike a dog, and you'll feel yourself cool down A LOT. That also helps me.

And I'll confirm what everyone else has said : use a condom (decreases sensation so you last longer) and change positions when you think you need a break so you can keep going. Also going slower and/or shallower will decrease sensation and make you last longer.

OR you can meet the problem head-on, blow your load quick, then go for round #2. I've found that's also a good endurance strategy and it allows you to get into the act more.

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all in your head. One thing that has served me well is concentrating on something else when you start to feel the urge. Think of stuff to do, names of people, even calculate numbers, just don't concentrate on what you are doing.

Also, if you make it your goal to please your partner, it makes it easier. I have "tuned" myself to control my orgasms perfectly these days. I will not orgasm until my partner is satisfied.

One thing though, your first round with a brand new partner is a whole different ball game. Very difficult to hold back on that one.

Gah, i've lost my focus today, been beating at it from 4pm to 4am but don't see an end in near, and my lack of rest lately means I'm not even keeping it up half the time. Sometimes I can work myself up into a frenzy very quickly,.. but... hmm... not today...

Just knock your mind out of tune with the nerves and feelings and it gets easier. Discussing philosophy seems to help too :D

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
vestigial, sorry to say so. But as a virgin I think you have no clue ;)

I can masturbate for hours but real intercourse is kinda different. believe me

vestigial, sorry to say so. But as a virgin I think you have no clue ;)

I can masturbate for hours but real intercourse is kinda different. believe me

Correct, and feel free to speak honestly with me. I will accept communication help.

I have 'played' with females (virgin-style), but your point still stands. The empathic nature and interaction between the bonding can make things so much more difficult to control, as the passions of both entwine and convulse within like foreign objects.

All I can say is, even when I am 'in the mood' with myself and locked in a frenzy, I can still forcefully keep myself going by pushing the feelings deeper and deeper inside, just like pressing them into your gut... discordance just makes it alot easier to ignore them.

The meridians in chinese medicine might be a good start, but still... like when I did martial arts in my youth... I was the ace fighter in the dojo... but fell apart on the battlefield.

I do understand it's very different, the foreign and invasive feelings, but people I have explained to (even if just through pressure points) in person have had alot of success.

If both you and your partner are nerds, the deeper discussion of philosophy could help provide just the needed distance... and I know some girls who loved this stuff regardless. ;)

Another much talked about method I remember from school:
Dope.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always found that thinking of things like dead fish and doing the multiplication tables in my head worked but they were real mood killers.

I think the best thing is to jerk off a few hours before you think you'll be having sex. That always increased my time from 3-5 minutes to 20-30 minutes or more. And if you don't get the opportunity to jerk off, last as long as you can and go for a second time. There were times when I came in a couple of minutes but lasted over 45 minutes the second time. In fact, sometimes she was so wet with my cum and her own juices that there was so little stimulation that I had trouble cumming. And the longer I lasted, the more orgasms she had and the wetter she got and the less I felt.

Anyway, good luck with whatever method you try.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my son (who's quite large) had premature ejac. problems with his (now) wife, I suggested he apply some 'Neosporin™' with pain reliever to his glans before sex. Worked wonders!:smile: