Tips for making flaccid cock look bigger

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a "grower," my dick looks pretty small when flaccid. In group/public shower situations, I get really self-conscious about it and sometimes will avoid busy times of day.

Does anyone have any tips that might help make it look a bit bigger when soft? I've tried not pissing for a while before showering and even tried to imagine a hot chick being in there. But it still seems to get really small everytime I'm in a group shower situation.

Anyone have any tips? I guess you could say I should just beat off or something. I've actually tried to pull on my dick for a few seconds while at the urinal, before getting in the shower, but any growth/semi wears off after the first minute or so of the shower. Thanks for any suggestions.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmmmmm- let's see- You could shave, wear a cockring behind your cockhead, or just not worry about it as who are you trying to impress in a group shower? If your a grower, you will impress the people that mean the most behind closed doors.

Go to the cubical and give it a good shake and jelq, it will push some more blood into it and should keep it bigger a bit longer than just stretching.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
or just not worry about it as who are you trying to impress in a group shower? If your a grower, you will impress the people that mean the most behind closed doors.
Wise advice from Carlton10 above. I'm a grower as well, and the plus side is that it doesn't get in my way when I ride my bike. I've heard many tips to fluff it over the years, but basically, we've got what we've got. All of us have to learn to be comfortable in our own skin.

Jelqing is good for this. Even if you're not looking to gain length or girth, good hang is one of the first things that jelqing gives you. Pumping can help too. Both will require some dedication on your part.

kickstand

1st Like
Media
Anyone have any tips? .

A tip long ago was to shave back your hair exposing more skin. In another thread recently someone modified that to just shave the width of your penis leaving hair on the side. I tried this and like it much better. I does indeed give a better optical illusion. I got a "looking good" with eye movement from my wife the other day when I disrobed to get into PJs. The effect worked.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's tough to tell from your pix, but getting trim and lean makes a huge difference: if you've got some pounds to lose, lose 'em. It'll show.

nice

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and you will notice the difference in flacid size in less than 24 hours.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAHAHAHA is this just a lets see if someone will do this and be running to the can every ten min?

actually, that's the recommended minimum that ANY person should drink in one day hahaha

at least it's 8 glasses over the course of a full day...i mean...the average person is awake about 12 hours/day...that's 1 glass every hour or two (rough math)...lol

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a "grower," my dick looks pretty small when flaccid. In group/public shower situations, I get really self-conscious about it and sometimes will avoid busy times of day.

Does anyone have any tips that might help make it look a bit bigger when soft? I've tried not pissing for a while before showering and even tried to imagine a hot chick being in there. But it still seems to get really small everytime I'm in a group shower situation.

Anyone have any tips? I guess you could say I should just beat off or something. I've actually tried to pull on my dick for a few seconds while at the urinal, before getting in the shower, but any growth/semi wears off after the first minute or so of the shower. Thanks for any suggestions.

btw...anxiety/worry leads to a little bit of "shrinkage" as well...don't worry about it, and you're all set :)

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually, that's the recommended minimum that ANY person should drink in one day hahaha

at least it's 8 glasses over the course of a full day...i mean...the average person is awake about 12 hours/day...that's 1 glass every hour or two (rough math)...lol

Wow Im probably 1-2 at best maybe 3, if I drink more through out the day I piss like a clock set to chime every 1/4 hour. Insanity I tell you.

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I drink about 200-225 oz of water a day. So if a glass is about 12oz that would be.... a lot! I pee about every 30 minutes during the day and stop drinking about 3 hours before bed so I can sleep during the night without getting up 5 times.

sarah-o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've no answer to your question but I would say that I really like what I've just learned is called a 'grower'. I love to watch a guy go from cute flaccid to exciting hard and it's an added bonus if the size differential between the two states is marked. This doesn't make me unique, quite a few girls I know think the same way. So be content, you may not impress in the shower but in the bedroom you certainly will!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, drinking a lot of water in day will help this! I drink about a gallon a day and even though it feels like I piss about that much in a day too, whenever I whip it out, I'm always happily suprised to see how full the little-big guy's looking.

PE exercises help too! Since I started, even when I get major "shrinkage" it definitely stays a lot larger than it did about 2 months ago. Took some getting used at the gym! I'm usually pretty small when I'm exercising, but lately I've been feeling some serious movement in my shorts while jogging. How do you huge guys jog?!