Tips for making flaccid cock look bigger

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've no answer to your question but I would say that I really like what I've just learned is called a 'grower'. I love to watch a guy go from cute flaccid to exciting hard and it's an added bonus if the size differential between the two states is marked. This doesn't make me unique, quite a few girls I know think the same way. So be content, you may not impress in the shower but in the bedroom you certainly will!

I agree, i'm well under 3" soft and I have no problems at a urinal or in a communal shower.

Sure, it brings back slight memories of showering after gym at school and feeling very inadequate but i've learned a lot about what's really important in life since then and, on top of that, women seem to like growers :)

p.s. Has anyone else noticed how many posts about showers (guys who are almost as big soft as hard) also feature showers (water sprinklers) ?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I drink about 200-225 oz of water a day. So if a glass is about 12oz that would be.... a lot! I pee about every 30 minutes during the day and stop drinking about 3 hours before bed so I can sleep during the night without getting up 5 times.

Wow ... And your boss - if you have one - is happy to pay you for 1½ hrs on a day you need for going to the men's room to urinate????? :frown1:

deww1011

Just Browsing
Media
If you hang to one side position it to the other side each day and try to keep it there. Also a small amount of sweet oil (olive oil) rubbed on will increase appearance and keep skin from drying .

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow ... And your boss - if you have one - is happy to pay you for 1½ hrs on a day you need for going to the men's room to urinate????? :frown1:
I'm salary so as long as I get the job done, he doesn't care. :smile: