Tips from the ladies?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Sully Sundial, Dec 5, 2010.

1. D_Sully Sundial

D_Sully Sundial Account Disabled

Just seeing if i can get a thread going and input from both men and women(especially) on "moves" to perform while having sex. Now let me elaborate. I'm talking about things to do while inside of your partner.

1. I love the reaction I get while in missionary and reach down and massage the clit and build up to a furious rubbing. Usually instant orgasm and in some cases a nice squirt.

2. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Isn't this more of a Sex With A Large Penis issue?

3. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

When you right girl, you R.I.G.H.T. :wink:

4. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Gosh, there's so many answers to this I'm having a hard time deciding where to begin...

First, I personally do not like my clit touched at all while having sex unless it's a part of foreplay. If you're cock is in me - keep your fingers away from my clit!

Me, I love just having my whole body stroked and touched. I love nipple play - press them, squeeze them, pinch them...can nearly orgasm from it.

I also love a combo of slow and easy mixed with hard and deep. A swivle of the hips and penis in at different angles is awesome. I also love when he's very still inside me and I use my vaginal muscles to squeeze him. Get's me very worked up.

Aside from anything physical - I like to hear that the man is enjoying it as well as I am. I grunt, moan, some words...all a huge turn on for me.

I'd like to know in reverse...what do men like? Think I'll start a new thread...

5. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Why thank ya, thank ya very much... *done in best Elvis impression*

6. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Caressing, eye contact, and constant attention while being penetrated. It's something special when a man can penetrate away while remembering to, and simultaneously carrying out body worship that goes beyond just my boobs and butt.

Also:
    -Playing with my hair during sex or being able to feel his hands/fingers against my scalp
    -Firmly squeezing my hips or pulling me tight down on him in cowgirl/pulling my midsection up with one arm in missionary
    -Fingers in my mouth
    -Gently tracing or fingering my anus
    -A gentle nibble on a soft spot of skin
    -Occasional slap to the booty
    -Or in a facing each-other sex position, having his hands on either side of my head, steering my gaze into his, but keeping a slight distance between us is just tantalizing
    (I seem to be a bit pressure/head fixated after reviewing this list =p)

...and I could add a lot more

#6 paigexox, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  7. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

"Playing with my hair during sex or being able to feel his hands/fingers against my scalp"

- Feeling the fingers move across the scalp can be very arousing, I agree.

I recall a time I was getting my haircut and the female hairdresser gave me a scalp/head massage unexpectedly, this was outside of the regular shampoo and conditioning stage. I still remember how turned on I became.

For those who haven't experienced the feeling on light nails or fingers moving through your hair and brushing the top of your scalp for a good duration, I highly recommend it. Feeling the tingling and "other" sensations are well worth it to you and your partner.

I also love brushing my lovers hair, asking her if I can do it. It usually leads to great sex.

- Something else I usually love doing is licking or gently kiss and/or suck on the inside of her forearm, more specifically the opposite side of the elbow. This tends to be a hot spot for some women.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

The motionless thing!!! Pleeeease do the motionless thing!

Right after I orgasm (not during!) especially, although it works at other times too, go really deep, then hold it there. Just stay perfectly still. I guarantee I will be cumming again in moments.

9. D_Sully Sundial

D_Sully Sundial Account Disabled

Great feedback!

Not sure why it got moved, I originally asked to help understand what women like. Oh well!

10. obscurity

obscurity New Member

Albums:
    What a great thread! Definately gonna put some of these tips into immediate effect lol

And Paige, that's probably the main thing I try to accompish during intercourse (among other things, of course). In my experience the woman really enjoys/appreciates it. About 12 years of active drumming has given me lots of coordination between my body parts that has helped me immensely in the bedroom lol.

11. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Hmm, Paige's likes are in line with my own. Kissing, eye contact and being so close we are breathing each other in... licking, rubbing my back, a hand cupping my throat, biting my neck and lips, arms wrapping around my shoulders and pushing in deeper, a hard spank across my ass. feeling him reach my deepest spot and pause while I squeeze around his cock and feeling him throb and jump. Smelling him by grabbing his head and burying my nose in his hair or side of his neck when I'm cumming - all heighten the sensation.

However, I also think sounds and talking add to the connection. Spontaneously saying what and how we're feeling, telling each other when to cum, or hearing moans, grunts, or the delightful strain in his voice when he's holding back an orgasm... Mmmm!

12. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

I have large, natural breasts so I love to have my man cup them with his hands feeling the weight while nipping/biting my nipples. This act alone has brought me to orgasm many times. Start out licking and sucking first then build up to the biting since it may be a little too much initially but that will very quickly change. If you're reluctant to bite hard enough I'll end up begging you to bite harder so you'll get plenty of feedback. Suck the nipple, bite then suck again, etc. Do this during foreplay and I guarantee I'll be positively frantic to be penetrated! (Just don't break the skin when you bite the nipples please - but don't worry, I'll let you know how hard to bite.)

Nibbling at the side of my neck is another - absolutely heavenly!

Passionate kissing on the mouth is also extremely rewarding, I can go for hours nibbling and kissing, holding one another. In many ways, this can be even more intimate than having intercourse.

I too love a combo of slow and easy strokes mixed with hard and deep. A swivel of the hips and penis in at different angles is fabulous. When I get close to orgasm I want to be pounded deep, hard and fast.

As others have noted: After orgasm please don't withdraw, leave your penis deeply in place, I love to savor the feeling of having my vagina filled by your beautiful member. I too can go again shortly and this is a great lead up to that event.

I know the following has been stated in other posts but it's worth repeating:

Please verbally communicate your pleasure, that really heightens my passion. Communication doesn't have to be actual words, moans, groans and such work too. Also, if I'm doing something but you'd like me to do it differently please tell me. I won't get offended, and you will get what you want.

13. D_Dwayne_Pipe

D_Dwayne_Pipe Account Disabled

Been married 35 yrs to a very beautiful lady who has a very reserved personality. Over the years, I've had to guess at whether my techniques are as effective as they can be because she is non-verbal during sex. She will most usually climax, so I know the final result is good. After many talks about giving me feedback during sex, she remains uncommunicative. I'm starting to suffer some ED symptoms, and feel that much of this is related to not giving me feedback. Got ideas about how to convince my otherwise wonderful wife to be more communicative during sex? How can I convince her to instigate sex some of the time? Menopause all but stopped her from asking for sex. Whether we men in general will admit it or not, I'm not sure. But I believe if a man feels his wife or lover doesn't desire him, it's difficult to perform up to their usual hardness. I'm a clean, well groomed, well educated guy, HWP. We're in a great marriage accept for these points.

14. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Some women's attitudes towards sex have to do with the way they were raised. Meaning if they were taught that 'good girls' don't like sex or that 'sex is dirty'. Society today is much more open than when your wife was growing up so it's not her fault, she just needs to get in touch with her sexuality.

The best thing you can do is convince her that you still think she's sexy. After menapause some women's vaginas do not lubricate as readily or as much so lube will help make sex more comfortable for her. The vagina needs to be used regularly to keep the muscles soft and pliant, if she's going a long time without sex the muscles can tighten up and make entry painful. Buy a vibrator to use on her as this will help loosen her up and make her more willing. Kiss her and stroke her body lovingly all over, not just her genitals, kiss her neck, her shoulders, her breasts (spends lots of time there). Start courting her again: Buy her flowers for no reason. Tell her how much you love her and how lucky you are to have her in your life. Have date nights.

Buy some erotic books you can read aloud to each other when you climb into bed at night. Start out by reading to her but then ask that she read to you (perhaps while you masterbate?). Tell her how much you enjoy the sound of her voice while your pleasuring yourself, hopefully she'll get the idea and loosen up. If she's the type that doesn't want to see you masturbate, then just stick with the reading but take turns and snuggle together during this time. Erotica is really very liberating, hopefully she'll get turned on and want to have sex.

If none of this works then you could contact a sex therapist for help.

There is no reason for menapause to put an end to your sex life; in fact the older I get the more I desire sex so I guess it's really just finding a way to unlock your wife's sexuality.

15. sexy_nikita

sexy_nikita New Member

Albums:
    I love just having my whole body stroked and touched. I love nipple play - press them, squeeze them, pinch them kis them suck them ...kiss me on my neck lick my collar bones gently bite into my navel can nearly orgasm from it.

16. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I love all the positions we play with.

But... I really like the "push" thing he does when he is already deep inside of me. It's that extra tiny bit of penetration and makes me think he would just crawl right inside of me and stretch out if he could.

Then there's when he is on top and stretches his legs on top of mine and then brings mine together underneath him. He moves in small motions this way or that.

Or....when he pulls me to the side of the bed so I'm sorta hanging off and he enters me. I can see most of his body this way and find it very erotic and the penetration is uber deep. I think the mirror on the wall adds to this position because I can see him from behind too and watch his body move.

But my favorite thing is when he first enters me. To me, there is simply nothing like the first few seconds when he is pushing through. He is all hard and hot for me and I am all wet and ready for him. Love it.

I also love watching him use his hands...anyway on anything. I might have a hand fetish... I really can get wet by just watching his hands.

Draft saved Draft deleted