Tips/Health concerns for a MFF Threesome?

DickDropkick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone,

Well, it looks like I've reeled in a pretty sweet deal here tonight, lads and lasses. T'would seem I'm lined up for my first threesome, and I couldn't be more thrilled (or nervous.)

Here's the deal, I've been with my lady for years now, and have been engaged for a long time, as well. She's openly Bi and has suggested we have a threesome with a mutual friend (who, frankly, I've thought about what having sex with would be like.) Not to mention, I'm a Dom, and they're both Subs. Score!

So, here's a few things I'd like some help on...

- Any tips for how to really pull this off and make sure neither lady feels disappointed? I've got no problem with endurance, so that's not the problem here.

- What are the health risks of vaginal penetration between the two? What if I go from one to the other and back again multiple times? Will this cause any problems from me, my girl, or our friend? (We're all cleanly.)

Any help would be appreciated. :) (Ain't I a lucky son of a bitch?)

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been a long time since I had a 3-some but I can share some advice.

First, don't plan too much. Let it happen.

Don't worry too much about pleasing them both. There may be moments when they don't need you at all. As a Dom, you may end up acting more like teh conductor than a member of the orchestra.

I'm really good about using condoms, but that was one time when I wasn't that good. We started out using them and I put on a clean one each time I switched girls. After a while, with all the other stuff going on, it seemd kinda like overkill. But, with that said, it's not a good idea and you should bring a couple dozen condoms.

Make sure you have toys.

Have fun.

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
The main thing is to try to relax. It's definitely exciting to think about being with two women together and easy to get real worked up and start worrying. Communication is the key to everyone having a good time. Don't assume the other woman is "wired" like your girlfriend; find out what she likes and doesn't like so much as you go.

Pace yourself, too. Keep in mind two women can cum a whole lot (hopefully) more than you and not feel like falling back on to the bed and napping :smile:. Take your time with each or together and just savor the experience.

Your question about condoms was a good one. Yes, try to use a different condom with each woman, each time. You don't know otherwise you might be passing between them.

Last thing is that you need to post to the forum and let us know how it went! :rolleyes: