Tips on how to eat own cum

D_kkz01cco

Account Disabled
Media
I know, for others it is disgusting. But in my case, i really want to try because i'm curious on it's taste. I tried to do it before, but once i shoot my load, my courage completely disappears.. i already tasted my precum but not my own cum. please give me some tips. i really want to try it. thanks :)

* please give me also some tips on how to prolong orgasm even after ejaculation.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I often eat my own cum, I love cum so much that if I can't have someone elses I have my own. Pre cum is much tastier & I'm a really heavy pre cummer, almost within seconds of being hard my cock starts dribbling away, mmm...

Just go for it, lick a bit off your hand first, right after you cum, you don't want it getting too cold. Then if you like the taste try aiming it in your mouth, straight from the cock is best :biggrin1:

Frank240

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How I started...I was in the road quite a bit and for me that always means serious jackin time. I started trying different things to enhance the experience. Always generated lots of clear slippery pre-cum and loved playing with it and licking it off my fingers. After watching vids of guys who selfsuck I wanted to try tasting the real deal and didn’t know how to get there.

I had just discovered what I now know to be edging. I was not very good at it but obviously got better and better with practice. I tried shooting into my hand but ended up just staring at it and getting grossed out. Then I tried the ole legs over the head trick. Gave myself a facial and some ended up in my mouth, but I gagged and spit it all out.

More road trips and more surfing and I started doing some more “research” and found a couple sites where guys cum on food and eat it. One night I was eating a pizza in my room and decided to try it with some of my own special topping. Well I blew a full load on a piece and forced myself to take a tinybite with a little bit on it. Wasn’t bad at all and started wondering if it was really just a mental block.

My edging skills improved significantly over time and I started having series of orgasms with a little cum leaking out. Instead of just using it as lube, I swiped a little bead of cum off my dick and just licked it. Actually tasted good. So I did it more and more. Like I said in my earlier post, got to the point where I can edge out almost a full load or two without the the big final orgasm and I am now able to eat it all with no problems. I really look forward to eating it now but still have not gotten past eating the final load after the final gut-busting orgasm.

I could definitely eat out my own cream pie from my wife, but she is really not into anything beyond straight sex. Even oral grosses her out. She has only let me service her with my mouth about 4 times in 25 years. When I did, there was a strict No Kissing rule after. Once again, I am left to enjoy myfetishes only when alone and my best sessions are still in hotel rooms on work trips.

Anyone else?

JC13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been eating my own because, I can! At first I was "chickening" out. When I came it was too late to eat it because I had lost my inspiration and I wiped it up. Then I got up enough courage to taste it, it tasted good. So now whenever I cum, I try to eat as much of it as I can! Call me sick in the head, but I actually like it! :yum Is that wrong?

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the same "problem" for quite a while... sure, I managed to hit my face while lying on my back in bed, and I never felt "guilty" about it or anything... but at a certain point I got interested in how it feels on the face, in the mouth, how it feels to swallow it...

But... I always encountered the same issue of post-orgasmic lack of interest... and decided to do something about it... so I put my back against the wall (for support) with my legs over my head and jerked it right in to my open mouth... in fact, I got to feel all of those things I was interested in at the same time, because I shot hard and in a huge amount (excitement about it I guess) so it ended all over my face, on my mouth, tongue... in fact, I had to swallow during cumming because there was so much cum...

And I liked it... a lot... I don't do it that often, but I like to do it from time to time... and I got more skilled at it, so get very little of it outside my mouth...:biggrin1:

So yeah... it's fun... and hot in a way... and its taste is like nothing else...:smile:

jethrow jenkins

Experimental Member
Media
I have tried a few different ways of doing it, l too have the same post orgasm lack of interest. I tried the 3 cup technique but after i came in the cup i was no longer interested. So here is a variation on a few of those i have read i.e. saving and freezing.

"Directly into the mouth"
First if you do the "into the mouth" way, it works best for those of you who are timid about the 1st or even 10th time.
Take a basic plastic funnel (about 5 inches at the open part). Its best to take a paper towel and apply some vegetable or olive oil to it, rub it into the inside to make it very slick, a thin non-visible coating works, that way the cum, even if thick and sticky, rolls right into your mouth, trust me there wont be a drop left in the funnel. Masturbate as usual, but stop a few seconds before you feel yourself about to cum, then lay against the wall feet on the wall works best head and shoulders on the floor, put the funnel in your mouth and just keep your penis above the funnel, just explode and you have a very good chance of catching the entire load into your mouth before that loss of interest creeps in.

"Cup roulette"
This one is for those who either like to make a fun game of it, or need to trick themselves, but don't loose the interest immediately after orgasm. First things you need are three cups, I prefer 3 Gatorade bottles, because they have large openings and you can close the lid (I will explain why later) A small amount of water or and liquid you prefer.

Just masturbate as you normally would, and as you are getting ready to cum, do it into one of the 3 empty cups/bottles 2 if you are daring and want to raise you chances of success. place a small amount of water in each container, just enough to cover the load you just dropped. Pour the same amount in the other 1 or 2 non cum filled containers. This is where having a closed lid comes in handy, you can shake the bottle and get all the cum off the sides, so as to not cheat yourself out of any semen. Now close your eyes and mix up the cups in every direction, so you don't have a clue which one (or two) containers have the ejaculate in it. after about 10 or so mix-ups you should be ready. don't open your eyes, just select 2 out of the 3 containers now drink and enjoy.

"Freezing and eating"
or
"Freezing, Heating and Enjoying"

I call it something else because l have another method. This one is good for those who crave it, until the second they cum then are disgusted by the idea of tasting, or swallowing a big hot load.

I'm only going to explain my method because the other is mentioned in a different post.
What you will need, a container to cum into. I prefer a catchup or mustard bottle, you can buy an empty one of these at any home goods store, preferably one with a spout tip nozzle .

Masturbate as you normally would, when it comes time to cum do it in the open bottle. Place the bottle in the freezer, ( I prefer to do this multiple times to have an enormous load when I am ready ). So just pull it out of the freezer every time you are going to masturbate, and keep adding to it. When you are satisfied with the amount, ( I like to have a few shots, almost 1/2 the bottle sometimes a bit more or less). Take the frozen semen out of the freezer and boil some water place the hot water in a bowl or large cup, with the tip opened, place the bottle into the water, you only need enough water to go just above the amount of cum in it. you want it to be mixed and warm so not to have cold chunks or cum ice chips in it, roll between your hands, don't shake it. Once it looks nice and smooth. Pour the water out and put more of the hot water in, to keep it warm for your big hot cum shot. As you masturbate and are thinking about it, the craving wont go away, it usually will get you more excited about it. When you feel close to cumming, grab the bottle and give it a firm squeeze, make sure the lid is on tight. You can either spray it on your face, into your mouth or even give yourself a warm self cream-pie (l don't recommend eating it after that)

Try any or all of these out.

Leave a comment if you have a twist or improvement on all or any of these, Thanks and enjoy.

Happy chap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started eating my come many years ago . At first i found it very differcult and would only do it about 1 in 10 times , as the years went by I get better and better when though time when I eat a lot and time I would not . I have had a few woman who would feed me my cum from a spoon and done that on and off . However over last few months I am now at stage where all I do is eat my cum . Every time for last 3 months I do it . I have a cum eating fetish now it's like I crave cum . I now have a spoon always by my side in bed ready . I even leave cum in my mouth for a while enjoying the texture and taste . I am a cum addict it's why I wank not because of the organism but because I must eat spunk. All I have to do is start thinking about in and I be wanking . I have even got so horny thinking about it rubbing my cock when driving I had to pull it out bash it off a few stricken cum in hand and eat the lot . I used to need someone either to,feed me or encouge me i.e. Phone sex but now I amd so fucking horny fo cum I have no problem . It may take years to become a cum eating wanker like me but it's well worth the effort. .

Lycrob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been years since I learned to edge and goon for hours...as a benefit, I can control how I cum.

It takes practice, but I edge to a point...then let some cum spurt out on to the back of my hand or spoon to slurp and enjoy while my level of erotic excitement increases.

When I feel the need to cum again, I back off the stimulation and enjoy another dollop of cum.

An edging session will cause me to cum 3-5 times before the final ejaculation.

ughman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Legs up and aim for your mouth....it's great.
I did it this way for years when I was flexible enough to do so (knees by ears), then the back started hurting as I aged, so now I just shoot in a glass. A prolonged evening of pleasing myself usually ends with a few shots in the glass, which I then readily guzzle down. When my wife asked why I was keeping an empty shot glass by the computer I switched to a coffee mug to be more discreet. I miss the warm feeling of cum on my face and the random places it would end up -- always tasted good and I could def tell how my diet affected the taste. Early in my dating career a few girls always were curious why I enjoyed kissing them after I unloaded in their mouths-- it's a delicious taste I wanted to share with them. Even fewer lovers would let me eat my own creampie, but that's a combination of two of my favorite flavors!

D

deleted11061721

Edging is a good way as eventually you'll be horned up and some cum will sneak out. When it does, you can get it on your finger and lap it up while still horny.

Another way is to cum into a shot glass. Relax for a bit and then start jacking off again. When you get horned up, you have a shot glass waiting for you to use (lick, taste, pour a little onto your dick and jack off with it and so on).

:)

Dick-me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my older brother wd make a sandwich for me and he wd yell out from the kitchen okay ,bobby you want that special sauce right ? come in the kitchen and watch. my sandwich wd be some sort of cold cuts w mayo. He wd open up the bread , pull down his shorts , show me his huge uncircumcised penis and he wd jerk off in the sandwich. cum dripping outside of the sandwich. he wd cum like a pig. Then he'd say now you. I wd be so fuckn horny, he 'd pull my shorts down and jerk me off onto the sandwich. It wd basically be a semen sandwich with one slice of ham, one slice of cheese , very little mayonnaise and a whole lot of semen. He wd say "i'm so hungry let's eat ". He'd cut the sandwich in half , half for me and half for me. Of course with diet coke ! I craved semen from then on. we would do it with tuna - no mayo , just semen, semen french fries , a mixture of very little ketchup and a whole lot of semen, and chicken mcnuggets from Mcdonald's, bring the food to the bedroom and masturbate like crazy and eat it up.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really want to try because i'm curious of it's taste. I tried to do it before, but once i shoot my load, my courage completely disappears. please give me some tips.

You are right that once you shoot your load, desire and excitement about it disappears. You have to get your cum into your mouth before you have any choice about taking it or not. So shooting it in your hand for licking it up after usually doesn't succeed. What you have to do is get your legs up over your head, with your cock right above your mouth, and then when you feel you are cumming, open wide and shoot it right into your throat. That's the best way to finish off, and if you're lucky your cum will be tasty and pleasant and you'll want to do it regularly.

bowman24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My strategy is edging.

I had the exact same problem you had. Really wanted to try it, would cum almost from anticipation, but would immediately lose interest. I worked around the problem by eating pre-cum but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for I guess. I really wanted to try a full load. Since I'm not gay a friend definitely wasn't an option.

Then it hit me. The reason I was losing interest wasn't the act of cumming. It was the orgasm that was causing me to lose my sexual interest. Ejaculating and having an orgasm are two different but related things. What I needed to do was ejaculate without having an orgasm or at least delay the orgasm long enough to eat the cum.

Edging does exactly that. The trick is to control your PC muscle and really feel the tension the moment before the point of no return. Once you find "the edge" you stop or slow down masturbating and sort of force the cum out with your muscles, similar to peeing but just with your cum. You still get an orgasm usually but it happens later and really slowly. It actually feels stronger that way too. But I found there was more than enough time to eat the cum before I lost interest.

Now-a-days I eat my cum once every couple of nights, it's great. It gets rid of the mess. I also find I sleep better after eating my cum.

There are plenty of guides on how to edge online, but basically, it boils down to masturbating with a little more purpose if you catch my meaning. Each stroke should be slow and sensual. Feel your muscles pulse as you get more and more turned on. When it comes time to ejaculate you really shouldn't stroke at all.

Anyway, this is 7 years late for OP but I'm sure there are others with this problem. Good luck and have fun, and hopefully, enjoy some nice cum ;)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys I really don't understand why some of you find it so difficult tasting your own cum.... just stick your finger in it and taste it. Like you would any type of food..... it easy..... :p:p:p

JC13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know, for others it is disgusting. But in my case, i really want to try because i'm curious on it's taste. I tried to do it before, but once i shoot my load, my courage completely disappears.. i already tasted my precum but not my own cum. please give me some tips. i really want to try it. thanks :)

* please give me also some tips on how to prolong orgasm even after ejaculation.

Believe me it is hard to get up the urge to taste your cum, much less swallow it. I used to get hard and then taste the precum, (I absolutely loved the taste), I also lost the urge to taste it. That is until about a year ago. I finally blew my load all over and I said to myself, why not taste your cum. So I did, and the rest is history. Now, whenever I get a chance I jerk off (try to save as much as I can) and swallow it. You won't be disappointed!

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately as soon as I climaxed I lost interest.
I'm in agreement with you on this and a few other replies about this. Especially while I'm jerking off, I would thought of how much fun and eroticizing about eating my cum, but seconds after I shot my loads, I lost my interest right there.

But when I've sexual intercourse with my wife, after I shot my loads in her, I would go down and eat her pussy, at that time, I would able to eat my cum that slowly oozes out of her pussy. The mixing of her pussy juice and my cum gave a sweet taste that I've not experience else where.