Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have done that. It works. Hardest thing to do is lining your cock up with your mouth so you can swallow and not get a facial. I'm thinking about asking my jerkoff buddy to jack me off while I line up my cock and mouth.

I finally did it by using a small glass and an extra long straw (actually 2 straws taped together). Since I knew I would lose interest right after I came, I started sucking it up as it was shooting into the glass. As soon as I started tasting and swallowing, I got super horny and came more than unusual. I still can't lick it up off my hand afterwards, but that's my goal.

Reactions: Luvmycum

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was edging for an extended period last night, and stopped right before orgasm. I then had an orgasmless ejaculation which had the consistency of pre-cum mixed with cum. It poured (rather than shot) out of my cock, and I licked it all off of my hand (as I do with my pre-cum when I am lucky enough to produce it), it tasted great, and it was a copious amount (much more than my usual cum loads). It turned me on so much, and I kept stroking for another 30 seconds or so, until I shot a load of cum into my hand. I was so horny that I immediately licked my load up as well. It didn't taste as good as the pre-cum/cum mix, but I enjoyed it and it was hot as hell! First time for me, can't wait to try it again....
you can hit me with that big cock big hitter!

ncbymail

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've heard but can't confirm first hand that a lot of guys who eat their cum had to kind of work up to it, develop a taste for it. That is, at first they had the same issue as you and everyone in this thread, but by frequently tasting their cum over a longer period they taught themselves to overcome the natural aversion that comes post orgasm. In other words, keeping tasting it even it doesn't seem like a good idea, and eventually you might be able to eat it without any trouble at all.

I hope to confirm this claim someday.

I can confirm this as far as for me....I too lost interest once I came. But as sucked more and more other guys off the desire for a drink of cum got stronger. Then when I couldn't find anyone to suck off I started trying hard to get mine. The precum is easy and the best tasting but I wanted bigger loads to eat so I just kept at it and as soon as I came I put it in my mouth. So now every other time I jack off I eat my load and always lick my precum off my hand.
It's worth it, especially if you don't have a regular buddy to suck off (like me unfortunately). I'm married but now I'd rather eat my load or someone else's than fuck the wife. I guess I'm just a confirmed cock sucker now!

I have licked my own cum off my hand quote a few times, sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

Reactions: bijockfl

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love it when I am pounding my wife doggy with long wet strokes. Right as I am about to explode, I let her know and make sure to get as deep as possible and fill her up. This usually gets her off as well and she cums all over my cock. I then pull out and lay down and she straddles me and starts cleaning me up while I get to suck all of those delicious juices out of her pussy. I love watching the cums dripping out of her and then licking and sucking it up while she works on sucking the rest off my cock, balls and asshole. Gets me rock hard just thinking about it :D

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Reactions: Luvmycum

craig888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love it when I am pounding my wife doggy with long wet strokes. Right as I am about to explode, I let her know and make sure to get as deep as possible and fill her up. This usually gets her off as well and she cums all over my cock. I then pull out and lay down and she straddles me and starts cleaning me up while I get to suck all of those delicious juices out of her pussy. I love watching the cums dripping out of her and then licking and sucking it up while she works on sucking the rest off my cock, balls and asshole. Gets me rock hard just thinking about it :D
fucking hot buddy.

Actually, I know the solution but it hard.
Just before the orgasmic point, try to calm down and slow down.
It happens, sometime, that cum was forthcoming, but orgasm not yet. It's a very short time and not so easy, but, as far as I have the same problem than yours, I do love eating, and tasting with pleasure my cum because I have not come yet.

I freeze about 5 loads into a icecube tray. When frozen pop it in your mouth and let it melt. I love it

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
God, I hope no one who knows me in real life ever comes across my user profile here...

I had been trying to accomplish this for years without success. What finally worked was I kept a large soup spoon at my side while masturbating and, just prior to orgasm, I grabbed that spoon and caught the first several squirts then immediately brought it to my mouth while continuing to jerk.

I was pretty proud of myself. :)

a nice peice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looking to eat some loads in arizona but starting with my own. I'll work into more later. Can anyone tell me how to meet a male Jack off buddy for first time. If I can meet one and slide into this I know I'll like it due to cravings. Any takers not married. Absolutely no drugs. I may have to have someone make me eat it the first time or two. I'll most likely not get a responds but felt I'll try anyway. Anyone want to

Reactions: Donator