Tips on how to eat own cum

Robbie Neuhaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I knew I wasn't the only one, but never thought I had so much company. I've been "edging" for years, usually once or twice a month I'll masturbate till I'm so, so close to orgasm, and if I stop just in time, and I produce a small palmful of real semen, thick white and warm, and it is SO much fun, it feels so hot to eat it, and I "know" then that it does NOT taste bad, doesn't have much of a taste at all (in my case) it's a nice texture, and knowing what I'm doing that is so hot. Now, after I cum, different story.

I'm pretty sure that if my fuckbuddy was with me (she loves to see it) she could encourage me to eat it after I cum. And one time, I filmed myself for her, got a good edge of cum, tasted it, then kept jacking, came and ate all that too and I even "kinda" enjoyed it. So I know it IS possible. My next plan is to make a video for her and promise to send her a 200 gift certificate if I fail to cum and eat, and I'm pretty sure that I'll do it then because I don't want to give her 200 and I always keep my promises (to her, anyway). Behind all of this is a conviction that if I can really do it once, I will sort of "break the ice" and then it will get easier and easier. I imagine always eating my cum, never having to use tissues again. That would make me really happy.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a reminder what worked for me, don't clean up right away. Wait a minute or two, totally chill. A lot of the desire comes back for me. Half the time I'm eating it all, feeling good about it. Luv precum, I make more now then I used too. Think that has something to do with the better taste. Haven't done the pineapple yet.

Reactions: beowulfe

Happy chap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started eating my come many years ago . At first i found it very differcult and would only do it about 1 in 10 times , as the years went by I get better and better when though time when I eat a lot and time I would not . I have had a few woman who would feed me my cum from a spoon and done that on and off . However over last few months I am now at stage where all I do is eat my cum . Every time for last 3 months I do it . I have a cum eating fetish now it's like I crave cum . I now have a spoon always by my side in bed ready . I even leave cum in my mouth for a while enjoying the texture and taste . I am a cum addict it's why I wank not because of the organism but because I must eat spunk. All I have to do is start thinking about in and I be wanking . I have even got so horny thinking about it rubbing my cock when driving I had to pull it out bash it off a few stricken cum in hand and eat the lot . I used to need someone either to,feed me or encouge me i.e. Phone sex but now I amd so fucking horny fo cum I have no problem . It may take years to become a cum eating wanker like me but it's well worth the effort. .

excitedaboutthisnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I did this for the first time just last night. I had been thinking about it for a while, Just never brought it up. We are both very open to new things until we try them. We either love it or hate it. So I finally brought it up and ask her if we could try it. She was OK with it, telling me that when she became sexually active she would let men finish in her mouth and push her away if she tried kissing them; even after swallowing. I explained that, as usual, if one of us did not like it that would be that.

It was amazing. First it was cumming in her mouth and having her swallow most of it, and then kissing her. It was a huge turn on, and was not long before I was ready to go again. I came inside her (significantly less than the first) and went down on her. Just another thing to add to the toolbox. I don't think its a regular thing for us yet, but now we both know that cumming in certain areas doesn't mean those area are off limits.

I think the important thing here was communicating with her what I wanted to try together, and not surprising her with it. We communicate very well in bed, just took me a while to figure how to talk about it. This page, and others helped a lot with that. So thank you.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just don't know about that thread title . "Tips on how to eat your own cum" . My first thought was gross . When I think about eating I envision using a knife and fork . I didn't read all of the comments but I understand it is a turn on for a lot of people . I don't have a problem with what turns you on..I have a picture in my mind of the show on the "Food channel" called Chopped where they use certain ingredients and they have to impress the judges on what they create . On this episode the main ingredient is Semen . The host describes it as having the aroma of sex and the taste and consistency of snot .

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know, for others it is disgusting. But in my case, i really want to try because i'm curious on it's taste. I tried to do it before, but once i shoot my load, my courage completely disappears.. i already tasted my precum but not my own cum. please give me some tips. i really want to try it. thanks :)

* please give me also some tips on how to prolong orgasm even after ejaculation.
Always loved precum. Tried legs over the head as a teen several times, never developed a like for cum. Been wanting to lately. I'm playing with it a little, loving the fell, tasting the thin cum, not much taste, but not bad.
I'll snack on pineapple a few days before I try the thick. When I eat it a few times, get used to doing it,,,,, sure hope it works.
Plan 'B' is save it for 10 min. snack.....
i am totally agree with you and going to do the same, good luck for both of us

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am totally agree with you and going to do the same, good luck for both of us
As many have pointed out already, for whatever reason you have for wanting to eat your cum before you actually cum, such as it looks hot to see it on video or that doing so will keep you horny, we all come (no pun intended) to realize that one of nature's best protective mechanisms (to immediately lose your sexual desire after orgasm) kicks in and you have absolutely no desire to do so when you actually cum. So now you have to ask yourself, why do you want to eat your own cum, and what will it take to get yourself to actually want it and enjoy it.
For me, I had to think in terms that my cum is not about me being horny but rather it's my own body's expression of its muscle and masculinity. In other words, it's about acknowledging and enjoying my masculinity. The benefits I now enjoy in being able to eat my own spooge is that I impress any and all male partners. Females, by and large, do not like my eating my own cum, sometimes even going so far as expressing homophobic comments. But I just see it as their loss.
To sum it up, why I do it is because there's nothing quite as awesome about my own masculinity and all of its manifestations than my own muscle cum. As for the taste, once I got past the initial reflex to not want to eat my cum, I realise that it really doesn't have much flavour at all. It has a good aroma, but not that much flavour.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As many have pointed out already, for whatever reason you have for wanting to eat your cum before you actually cum, such as it looks hot to see it on video or that doing so will keep you horny, we all come (no pun intended) to realize that one of nature's best protective mechanisms (to immediately lose your sexual desire after orgasm) kicks in and you have absolutely no desire to do so when you actually cum. So now you have to ask yourself, why do you want to eat your own cum, and what will it take to get yourself to actually want it and enjoy it.
For me, I had to think in terms that my cum is not about me being horny but rather it's my own body's expression of its muscle and masculinity. In other words, it's about acknowledging and enjoying my masculinity. The benefits I now enjoy in being able to eat my own spooge is that I impress any and all male partners. Females, by and large, do not like my eating my own cum, sometimes even going so far as expressing homophobic comments. But I just see it as their loss.
To sum it up, why I do it is because there's nothing quite as awesome about my own masculinity and all of its manifestations than my own muscle cum. As for the taste, once I got past the initial reflex to not want to eat my cum, I realise that it really doesn't have much flavour at all. It has a good aroma, but not that much flavour.

Very well said.. I agree with everything you said too. Except the part about women, I'm 100% Gay and never desired sex with them. Too sad some have made homophobic comments about you eating your cum, like you said their loss!

I just want to know.. would you ever share your delicious cum with another guy like.. oh I don't know maybe ME! ;)

Thanks for sharing and I appreciate your honest and helpful comments.

Kevin

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Get your legs by your ears and shoot in your mouth or cum in a cup and drink it!
It's difficult to do it very hard can't bend my self,
And all the time I like to try a cup but after I cum change my mind, I tasted my pre cum and really nice

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Someone else's is nice, but I eat my own, if I shoot and catch in my hand will lick off my hand whilst still warm. Tasty. But can depend what you have eaten or drunk before
It's really the best way to eat your cum once you shoot in your hand immediately put it in your mouth and continue, its not necessary to swallow from the first time just keep it in your mouth for a while try to taste it, I really try your idea and like it, thank you

Reactions: DSF140

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Very well said.. I agree with everything you said too. Except the part about women, I'm 100% Gay and never desired sex with them. Too sad some have made homophobic comments about you eating your cum, like you said their loss!

I just want to know.. would you ever share your delicious cum with another guy like.. oh I don't know maybe ME! ;)

Thanks for sharing and I appreciate your honest and helpful comments.

Kevin
@LoveThickCock , I always feel that if someone is willing to work my cock the way that I like, the least I can do is share some of my "delicious cum", as you put it. But don't take it all. I may want some, too!