Tips on how to eat own cum

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As many have pointed out already, for whatever reason you have for wanting to eat your cum before you actually cum, such as it looks hot to see it on video or that doing so will keep you horny, we all come (no pun intended) to realize that one of nature's best protective mechanisms (to immediately lose your sexual desire after orgasm) kicks in and you have absolutely no desire to do so when you actually cum. So now you have to ask yourself, why do you want to eat your own cum, and what will it take to get yourself to actually want it and enjoy it.
For me, I had to think in terms that my cum is not about me being horny but rather it's my own body's expression of its muscle and masculinity. In other words, it's about acknowledging and enjoying my masculinity. The benefits I now enjoy in being able to eat my own spooge is that I impress any and all male partners. Females, by and large, do not like my eating my own cum, sometimes even going so far as expressing homophobic comments. But I just see it as their loss.
To sum it up, why I do it is because there's nothing quite as awesome about my own masculinity and all of its manifestations than my own muscle cum. As for the taste, once I got past the initial reflex to not want to eat my cum, I realise that it really doesn't have much flavour at all. It has a good aroma, but not that much flavour.
I'm going to try and try again

Reactions: DSF140

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to eat my partner's cum, especially right in my mouth. It is his thing and turns him on big time. However, it needs to be before i cum. Oh man, im craving for it now.

I don't usually eat my own cum, unless i am so horned up. Like other people said, to eat mine, i have to cum right in my mouth. so I lift my legs and hip up high against the wall and cum right in my mouth.

D

deleted1074483

I know, for others it is disgusting. But in my case, i really want to try because i'm curious on it's taste. I tried to do it before, but once i shoot my load, my courage completely disappears.. i already tasted my precum but not my own cum. please give me some tips. i really want to try it. thanks :)

* please give me also some tips on how to prolong orgasm even after ejaculation.
first thing is to have a healthy diet, if you eat crap then your spunk tastes crap, really bitter, sweet food, strawberries etc make it taste better. Make sure you tell your bf too.

I don't like other guys spunk too much prefer my own, I try not to waste it;-)

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know, for others it is disgusting. But in my case, i really want to try because i'm curious on it's taste. I tried to do it before, but once i shoot my load, my courage completely disappears.. i already tasted my precum but not my own cum. please give me some tips. i really want to try it. thanks :)

* please give me also some tips on how to prolong orgasm even after ejaculation.
Yeah you are right I had same feeling before but now I don't miss any drop,
Shoot in your hand and don't hesitate to put it in your mouth not necessary to wait until finishing just starts with a little till you get a good experience, this what I did in the beginning now I'm doing it every day sometimes twice specially if I eat fruits pineapples... wow it really tasty

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Always loved precum. Tried legs over the head as a teen several times, never developed a like for cum. Been wanting to lately. I'm playing with it a little, loving the fell, tasting the thin cum, not much taste, but not bad.
I'll snack on pineapple a few days before I try the thick. When I eat it a few times, get used to doing it,,,,, sure hope it works.
Plan 'B' is save it for 10 min. snack.....
I tried eating my own cum mixed with olive oil, it's happened while I was giving massage to my penny by olive oil as usual because it helps to be strong and healthy, lucky one day I couldn't control my cum both hands were full of olives oil and Shooted in my hand which was full of oil then immediately kept it in my mouth and continued licking my fingers from that time I really loved olive oil and doing it weekly after massage my penny, by the I'm giving massage to my penny by olive oil every day but with control to shoot, I found out my penny size changed

I tried eating my own cum mixed with olive oil, it's happened while I was giving massage to my penny by olive oil as usual because it helps to be strong and healthy, lucky one day I couldn't control my cum both hands were full of olives oil and Shooted in my hand which was full of oil then immediately kept it in my mouth and continued licking my fingers from that time I really loved olive oil and doing it weekly after massage my penny, by the I'm giving massage to my penny by olive oil every day but with control to shoot, I found out my penny size changed

You made me laugh out loud. Thanks mate. :D

Reactions: YANI-1960

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
IMG_6257.JPG

You made me laugh out loud. Thanks mate. :D

Attachments

Reactions: Luvmycum

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sucking on my cock and filling my mouth with my hot creamy cum is great, it tastes delicious. I suck off other guys and get a mouthful of tasty cum.
you are really lucky man because you able to do that sucking your own penny and eat the cream because for long time I am killing my self to kiss the head at least and get the cum directly into my mouth and I'm sure lots of people also hopes to do the same but it's not easy to do and maybe you will feel sorry in future if you are not able to do it, my suggestion to you keep doing that every day and doing yoga also go for long warm bath every day, good luck and enjoy self sucking and swallowing your own cum

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you are really lucky man because you able to do that sucking your own penny and eat the cream because for long time I am killing my self to kiss the head at least and get the cum directly into my mouth and I'm sure lots of people also hopes to do the same but it's not easy to do and maybe you will feel sorry in future if you are not able to do it, my suggestion to you keep doing that every day and doing yoga also go for long warm bath every day, good luck and enjoy self sucking and swallowing your own cum

Attachments

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very well said.. I agree with everything you said too. Except the part about women, I'm 100% Gay and never desired sex with them. Too sad some have made homophobic comments about you eating your cum, like you said their loss!

I just want to know.. would you ever share your delicious cum with another guy like.. oh I don't know maybe ME! ;)

Thanks for sharing and I appreciate your honest and helpful comments.

Kevin
I like the way you replied

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres a book named "natural harvest" I bought on kendle from amazon. Well know cum cookbook. My wife and I will make the drinks and harvest my cum for them. It is fun to do together and basically you taste nothing but the drink or food. But is sexy as hell harvesting and consuming together.