Tips on intercourse

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Apr 26, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I expect to try intercourse in the very near future, been getting very close consistently lately. Ive had a huge mental barrier on trying it but I think im over it. If someone could give me a few tips/pointers that would be helpful, i would feel a lot more confident about the whole thing. I don't think I will have trouble with lasting or anything like that, let me know what you got for me.

2. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

Dont call it intercourse

3. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Well you see, the penis goes into the vagina, and you naturally cum into it ...

If you are married to somebody of opposite sex, then sexual intercourse is a very intimate way to bond with your mate, and share pleasure with her. It's a very loving act, and it welcomes love to "overflow" and for babies to come alive, also an enlargement of human life and love.

Very beautiful.

I doubt that it's very complicated, for doesn't even nature show you what to do? Relax and let babies come alive, as they will, without awkward, experimental, anti-life, nasty contraceptives.

4. shinato

shinato New Member

Albums:
    try intercourse?? you're a virgin? how old are you?

5. pronatalist

Why not? Too much a "medical" term?

What do you call it then? Making whoopie! Fucking. Making babies. Making love?

Taking one's temperature?

Going upstairs? (to do you-know-what)

Planting seed?

6. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Are we assuming he is going to have heterosexual intercourse, or is he preparing for homosexual intercourse? He doesn't say...

7. pronatalist

Get married first.

Some years later, when you really do have to work "late," she has more reason to believe that you really have to work late, if you didn't fool around with sex, before getting married, and were faithful to her.

And yeah, there's some virgins left in the world. I'm still a virgin too. I haven't yet found that special someone, and I wouldn't want to "bond" with just anybody.

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

Please don't breed.

9. pronatalist

Gender/identity confusion?

Notice how I qualified that assumption, at the very beginning of my post?

What a shame that you can't just assume that it's normal married heterosexual intercourse? Most every other aspect of life, you assume that "male" parts only fit into "female" parts, such as with fitting pipe connections together, or electrical or stereo connections.

If it's the latter, then I would say, Don't do it. If the former, get married first.

Sounds like he's getting close with a girlfriend? But don't abuse her. Propose to her, ask her parents, put a ring on her finger, and promise never to leave her "until death do we part." It's so much easier to welcome the babies that can come, that way.

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

Sadly, it's this type that breeds uncontrolled.

These doctrines made perfect sense in the Roman times, when infant mortality rates were high, and believers were frequently persecuted and murdered.

Technology and sheer populations have rendered such dogmas well past their usefulness...but try explaining this to fundies using reason. When you reach your limit, just beat your head against the wall for something more effective to do.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My dear original poster. Don't cum into anything you arent sure is disease free or on a reliable form of birthcontrol. Buy some condoms for sure.

12. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Worst responses Ive ever got at this site, why wouldn't you call it intercourse?

I am talking about random hetero penetration with a condom if you need the biggest details. Yes im a virgin. Im interested in trying it. Ive tried just about everything else besides penetration and want to go farther soon.

13. pronatalist

For all the "change" in the world, the world doesn't really change all that much.

We should advocate "uncontrolled" human breeding, as that is freedom. If there is to be "control" imposed, who is doing the "controlling?" I see nobody trustworthy to "control" but God, and God clearly commanded people to Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.

Sheer populations? Well what for, did God give man dominion over nature and other creatures? Because we are so smart? Ha! Maybe. Or because "we can?" No, I think it was invitation to naturally grow to such sheer numbers, that we would have no other option left but to "dominate" because there's so many of us. It was foretelling or commanding or causing humans to ultimately grow to become among the most populous of the large mammals.

How can people say that growing families, was for "way back when?" So let's say that we have lost the reason to have possibly large families, of filling an "empty" planet. There's no "shortage" of people these days, some might say. 100 great reasons to have children minus 1 reason, that's still around 99 great reasons to go on having children! So it's as relevant as ever. I even did an informal poll of people, that agreed with that conclusion, that God's commandment still applies. Everybody said it does, even some guy at work who said that world population is "huge," but it still applies. My sister said that God has not rescinded his commandment. Could it be that people don't want to be told how many children they can have? Could be a factor, but there are better reasons to promote the value and sacredness of each and every human life.

Somewhere I read that a new "paradigm" is needed. Well here's mine then. As the world population naturally grows vaster and denser, the big city must also be promoted as a place for people to have their "traditionally very large" families, as maybe there's now so many people, that we can't all live in the countryside anymore, and it still be "rural countryside?" But people can still enjoy having their big families, by people exploring how people can in fact, live and breed in closer proximity, at least on the global scale, so that all the more people can fit upon the planet.

I don't believe in "earth control," or the excessive "controlling" of nature to such an extent as to be detrimental to man. Thus, we should not bother to "control" our numbers, going against nature, and also, not all regions have need of humans to impose forest fire suppression, as if remote and unpopulated enough, nature can take care of wildfires naturally, far cheaper to taxpayers than humans can. Some aspects of nature, would still be better off left a bit "wild." Who says that the "sheer numbers" of people now alive, can't be "incredible?" I don't think God was joking when he promised Abraham descendents so numerous as to be nearly as uncountable as the stars of the sky, or the grains of sand in a seashore. Even Genesis 24:60 KJV foretells the "burgeoning billions" of today. "thousands of millions" of descendents, isn't that litterally billions of people?

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Sorry Pronatalist tends to throw every thread he posts in into a marriage, homophobic, baby making ridiculousness.

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Pronatalist, why are you here? Are you here to indoctrinate? Or because you have a large penis? Once again you never answer the question on how many kids you have.

I'm beginning to wonder why you torture yourself being here amongst gay men and birth control.

16. pronatalist

Sex isn't just to get one's jollies, but about so much more. Bringing more precious human beings to life.

I don't know. I suppose you could call it intercourse. If that's what she likes to call it. I might call it "fucking." Some might call it "screwing."

"Random" sounds like promiscuity, a pretty sure way to get a nasty disease or get hit up for child support payments.

Over at the Philippines pro-life forum I sometimes post on, I think they woulc call sex with a condom, "fake sex," as sex is supposed to be procreative and life-giving. Hence, the wait until marriage, or marry younger if one can't or doesn't want to wait, and knows who to marry and is ready.

Sure, go farther, it's very rewarding and fulfilling to have children. But do it the right way. Sex is a very potent power, that is naturally helping to swell the human race, for the greater good of the many. It's a growing "force of nature" that intelligent humans should use responsibility, forming stable families and promoting family values, so that a vaster and denser, growing world population, may get along better.

17. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell ya what...you prove to me that there is, in fact, an omniscient, omnipotent creator god who runs the whole show, and I promise I'll listen to what you have to say.

Until then...thanks for the yuks.

18. exwhyzee

Gold Member

If you are an example of the "precious human beings" that are being brought to life through sex, then you provide a convincing case for family planning. :cool:

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

He reminds me when i forget to take my birth control pill

20. pronatalist

Why should I prove anything to you? Learning is the duty of the student, not of the teacher. Why don't you go seek it out? Your gain, or your loss. I can't do it all for you. God could show you a sign. But do people seeking a sign, really want a sign? Wasn't there some verse, about people seeking a sign, that no sign would be given, other than that Jesus would die, and be raised up again on the third day, and still many people wouldn't believe.

Check out one of the Creationists websites, where they lay out the evidence, lest somebody accuse it of being too much "off topic" anyway. How about The Institute For Creation Research? icr.org I think.

Even Noah Webster (of dictionary fame) said that it was evident that the things around us, could not have created themselves.

I notice in debating people, that there are two types of debaters. Those who ask honest questions, and examine the evidence or explanations, and those who are just looking for a handy excuse, to reject the truth and continue in their error. So which are you? It's kind of hard to tell at first, as the divide isn't entirely "black-and-white." It's perhaps something of a continuum, with people pointing more or less one way or the other, to become clearer later, as they are drawn to the truth, or drift or rebel away from the truth.

Draft saved Draft deleted