Tips on intercourse

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So everybody fucks. I'm fine with that. Just do it in the right way, so as to get the best results.

Well I will tell you this healthy 20 yo male can't live without it for much longer or he's about to go insane. If you had any idea what these hormones are like, you would understand.

...Necessary for Life

You know they say that self-control is a virtue.

It was the book, "The Sexual Male," that I bought at a Promise Keepers event, in which I recall something about puberty coming earlier and people delaying marriage later and later. So that people are having to wait decades for sex. And so I think, yeah, that's right, there's a reason to encourage more people to marry young. Parents used to marry off their children younger, to help prevent things like pregnancy outside of wedlock.

And the guy over at the Philippines pro-life forum, was opining something scolding society over that, that more people should marry young, while their hormones are still raging, and while they can more easily be producing babies, not wait to marry until they are so old, that they are nearly losing interest in sex.

Now I think age 20 is plenty old enough to get married, if you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with, and are ready. If still in college or something, I hardly see that that means you can't marry. Shared housing expense or something. Sexual relief. College students certainly are of age, to be raising families. I see nothing wrong with a college student coming to class visibly pregnant, as these are grown women who could be married, not little girls. It might be a bit too soon for babies to come along, but then, I think people over-estimate their fertility. It may take a few years to conceive a baby, or one may come "just like that." But if a baby does come early, can't it turn out to be a welcome diversion, and be a turn for the better? The trend I read, is that pregnant women are increasing working almost to their delivery date. Not so sure that's so good, but at least it shows it is possible. Having children, working a job, is a bit too much, but some people seem to be almost doing it. I much prefer the Stay-At-Home Mom, and many mothers do as well, and are leaving the workplace to do just that, and to Gasp! breed all the more!

When I was in college, I voted for the 24-hour visitation, meaning that people could bring members of the opposite sex into their dorm rooms, 24 hours of the day. Not that it would do anything for me, but I thought I shouldn't have to kick my Mom out at midnight, of the place I live—hypothetical example. I think married housing would have been mostly off-campus though. I'm not so sure if I had it to do over again, whether I should have voted the same way, as no doubt people were abusing it, and guys probably don't need to be sleeping with their girlfriends with their roommates present. But I thought that these were grown up adults that shouldn't still need chaparones or babysitters to watch them. Was I correct then?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex is about so much more, than merely a temporary physical bond, so make sure it's done right.

Don't think about the physical part too much, it should be the easy part.

Your dick should get hard, if it doesn't find a nice guy and see if he would like to try it.

Her pussy should get wet, if it doesn't she should find a nice gal and see if she would like to give it a try.

Well yeah, I agree that that physical part often comes incredibly easy. Nature (or God) has made it so incredibly easy, that even animals quickly figure it out, without ever being shown how to do it. Fucking isn't a taught behavior, but comes so naturally. That's one practical reason why the world population has naturally grown so incredibly "huge."

But I'm more concerned about the spiritual bonding, meeting the parents, making the proper family union, and not having the pressure of an already progressing pregnancy, rushing a couple into "tying the knot" or breaking up. Sex does not make a good foundation for a marriage, but rather is a great benefit of marriage.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I'm more concerned about the spiritual bonding, meeting the parents, making the proper family union, and not having the pressure of an already progressing pregnancy, rushing a couple into "tying the knot" or breaking up. Sex does not make a good foundation for a marriage, but rather is a great benefit of marriage.

People that are homosexual do not have to worry about pregnancy etc.

Also, for heterosexuals it would be a false dilemmna to claim the only option is to either get married or break up. There are other options.

lucky99rumen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First, a couple of things on your size:

I like the idea of letting her start out on top. She can make herself comfortable with your girth at her own pace. If you have trouble with erections, this could be problematic as the blood will be rushing away from your penis a bit more than if you were on top, but at your age, this shouldn't matter -- if you can't get fully erect, it's probably a psychological issue rather than a physical one.

Also, get her very aroused first, but the first few times (especially if she's a virgin or she's not used to a thick penis), consider holding off on the fingering. A vagina adjusts to the size of whatever is penetrating it, so if you are fingering her for any amount of time, her vagina will contract somewhat to tighten around the finger. Once you go to put your fatty in her after that, you're going to be much harder to take if she has adjusted to fit your finger! Fingering should be fine once you've been with a woman a few times, but keep the finger outside the vagina until then.

That said, put those oral skills to use and get her very aroused before entering her. Use lube if necessary, or maybe even if you think it's not, just to be on the safe side.

Accept that you may not be able to go balls deep right off the bat, or maybe even for a few encounters. Virgins often need a little time to adjust even to a smaller penis, so take it easy.

Try looking up positions for guys with large penises. I don't have time to go through them, but ivillage.com has a good article on positions for different body types, and one lists several positions for guys who are packing. A personal fave (which works, actually, for all but the smallest guys) is to assume a missionary position, but align the penis along the length of the vagina rather than just cramming it straight in. With your penis inserted into the vagina in this position, but not all the way, much of the base of the dick is rubbing the clit with each thrust, which greatly enhances the experience for most women and helps achieve orgasm. One caveat here -- I'm not sure whether or not this angle of penetration might actually be worse for a virgin than direct entry, since I suppose there is the possibility that it adds a little stretch to the portion of the vaginal floor that is being pressed on by the head of your dick. You could always just put the first couple of inches in to compensate for this, though.

I did want to comment on one post that said make sure you give her an orgasm. It's unlikely this will happen if you get an inexperienced woman, and somewhat unlikely with most women the first time they are with you. Every woman is different in how she reaches an orgasm, and unless she is willing to take control that first time, you may not be able to figure her out that quickly. But if you pay attention, I believe that most women will develop the ability to come with you. As for virgins; I can't imagine a virgin will come her first time in nearly any case, and especially if she's taking something with considerable girth like you. I'd suggest if she comes, question whether she was (1) faking it, or (2) lying about being a virgin!

Also, pay attention to whether she is getting sore the first few times. You may need to stop and get off through another method if she is. I can usually tell if my wife is getting sore just from the way she is acting, because we've been together so long and even if she tries to hide it, it just shows on her face. I also notice that she starts to feel dry if we've gone too long. This may be a problem for us more than for others, as she comes very quickly the first time - within a minute or so - but doesn't often have multiples (so maybe I'm not as good at this stuff as I think?). But either way, be on the lookout for those signs.

BTW, I'm not finding myself so fond of this pronatalist fella. Procreate all you want, but leave other people out of it and leave them to do their own thing. And don't say (roughly quoted because I'm too bored to look up the exact post) "I can't find anyone who doesn't admit that God's mandate is relevant." Try asking someone who... I don't know... questions or rejects the "existence" of God? We're not hard to find. We're known as the majority of those people that you are so happy to see overpopulating our dwindling resource of a planet. So let me go on record as being the first person you've found: I adamantly proclaim that your God's mandate is ENTIRELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, AND EVERLASTINGLY IRRELEVANT to me.

However, if He has a big dick, please ask Him to post pictures, as that IS what we're here for.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Options? Hmmm. There's marriage, and then there's marriage.

People that are homosexual do not have to worry about pregnancy etc.

Also, for heterosexuals it would be a false dilemmna to claim the only option is to either get married or break up. There are other options.

Marriage is the proper option leading to sex.

Living together lacks too many benefits and security of marriage, and has been correlated with much higher incidence of abuse.

Other options. Hmmm. One could become a hermit and move away from members of the opposite sex, and live alone, but then, is that really realistic in today's populous world? Not so sure there's many unpeopled or uncharted islands left? And even Gilligan had to share the island with 2 rather young enough attractive ladies. But then, that was a family-friendly family comedy TV sitcom, so I think we are to presume, that Gilligan didn't have any sexual urges. But if he did, the Skipper could have legally performed the marriage.

And then of course, seeing avatars of jiggling breasts, or women at the swimming pool in skimpy bikinis, reminds us, that there's the option of marriage, leading to sexual relief and babies.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been married for almost 10 years, have great sex. Only two times has sex resulted in a pregnancy. I'm on birthcontrol and we both sleep better at night knowing it. Our sex doesnt result in pulling out or wearing condoms. We love the ending climax with him finishing inside of me. This is something didnt do when i wasnt on birth control and didnt want to get pregnant. We have natural uninhibited sex and the sperm could care less if they find an egg or not.

He has zero complaints. Marry someone who has your same philosophy on these things and thats the true road to happiness. Not partaking of someone elses marital, sexual, reproductive biased that you don't agree with and ultimately wouldnt be good at.

Happiness isnt found in just children in the world. Maybe that make up all of your happiness in your life and family....but some of us have jobs, kids, family, hobbies, etc that makes up who we are. If children were all we needed to make us happy the world would have been much happier back in the day and lets face it- there was just as much malcontention and misery back in the ancient times and middle ages. People still killed one another, got depressed, beat their kids and suffered from mental illness. We know better how to deal with these things now and having more kids is not the ultimate answer to everything.

It's like saying that because having a pet dog is therapeutic and can have mental and physical health benefits such as lowering blood pressure and helping with depression that we should all own a kennel full of dogs even if it means you dont have a yard to let them run in.

You've taken a general idea and saw how it works in a few families in a positive way and thrown the baby out with the bath water when it comes to realizing that children are very stressful, expensive and are a huge undertaking that should be carefully planned.

Just because YOU don't approve or like birthcontrol and consider it a damper on YOUR sex life doesnt mean everyone does. Birthcontrol and condoms has allowed for a lot of sexual frustration to be let out- even between married couples.

Back before birth control there were a lot of married women who took to refusing sex in order to not have any more children. A woman shouldnt be forced to have a child if she doesnt want one because a Pronatalist says she should. It's a very good thing you don't make the decisions for the world.

What matters to me is that my husband and i are in agreement. Not that you and I are in agreement.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
fat et- Sounds like you don't have a problem getting girls to join you in the sack and you have given oral and all.

Some of my friends were held up by "performance" worries. You know, "will I do it right". "will I come to fast", "will I lose my hardon", "will I hurt her", etc. I don't know if this applies to you, but if it does, believe me, everything will be just fine. Just go slow, use lube, and if she doesn't have an orgasm, it's not the end of the world. There is always tomorrow (or later that same evening) to try again. Don't worry about technique so much the first time. We are naturally programed to know how to fuck. It's not as hard as learning to ride a bike.

If you are worried about what she may think about your lack of experience, relax, be honest and most women will be happy to show you the ropes.

When I was younger, I even pretended to be a virgin a couple of times as a ploy to get laid. Bad I know, but it proved to me that some girls get off on popping a guys cherry.

Good luck

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
fat et- Sounds like you don't have a problem getting girls to join you in the sack and you have given oral and all.

Some of my friends were held up by "performance" worries. You know, "will I do it right". "will I come to fast", "will I lose my hardon", "will I hurt her", etc. I don't know if this applies to you, but if it does, believe me, everything will be just fine. Just go slow, use lube, and if she doesn't have an orgasm, it's not the end of the world. There is always tomorrow (or later that same evening) to try again. Don't worry about technique so much the first time. We are naturally programed to know how to fuck. It's not as hard as learning to ride a bike.

If you are worried about what she may think about your lack of experience, relax, be honest and most women will be happy to show you the ropes.

When I was younger, I even pretended to be a virgin a couple of times as a ploy to get laid. Bad I know, but it proved to me that some girls get off on popping a guys cherry.

Good luck

Oh boy, did i ever like the taste of virgins!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a lot of married women didn't take to refusing sex. Even a friend's family of my Dad's, I was surprised to learn when she told me, that she was 1 of 8 children. "There weren't many options back then," she said. I think that sort of implies, that having less or no sex, wasn't really much of an option back then either. Thus, families were often large. News flash: Women want it too.

Back in the day, sexual relief generally meant babies, and then, the "farmhands" were needed anyway. A wayward society hadn't yet conspired to make children seem a "burden."

And even today, it appears that many people don't like to use any "birth control." A square dance caller I once had, said that it seemed every time he took his pants off, his wife became pregnant. They had 5 children, before getting sterilized. Hard to imagine stopping at 5 children, as that's already a "large" family. A guy at the Walk for Life last year, said they don't use any birth control, and have 4 children. A guy I once worked with, said his wife wants 6 children. That doesn't sound like a "birth control" issue, but a natural desire for a large family issue. A family at my present Church, has eight children. The father said they didn't give it much thought. I guess that means, that they never got around to selecting a "method" but let their babies just keep coming out. No rhythm, no early withdrawal, no nothing but semen going in and babies coming out.

I wouldn't advocate a kennel full of dogs. It's a completely different standard with animals, as animals can't grow up and become largely self-reliant, like people can, nor do they have the same precious sacred value, as human beings.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a lot of married women didn't take to refusing sex. Even a friend's family of my Dad's, I was surprised to learn when she told me, that she was 1 of 8 children. "There weren't many options back then," she said. I think that sort of implies, that having less or no sex, wasn't really much of an option back then either. Thus, families were often large. News flash: Women want it too.

Back in the day, sexual relief generally meant babies, and then, the "farmhands" were needed anyway. A wayward society hadn't yet conspired to make children seem a "burden."

And even today, it appears that many people don't like to use any "birth control." A square dance caller I once had, said that it seemed every time he took his pants off, his wife became pregnant. They had 5 children, before getting sterilized. Hard to imagine stopping at 5 children, as that's already a "large" family. A guy at the Walk for Life last year, said they don't use any birth control, and have 4 children. A guy I once worked with, said his wife wants 6 children. That doesn't sound like a "birth control" issue, but a natural desire for a large family issue. A family at my present Church, has eight children. The father said they didn't give it much thought. I guess that means, that they never got around to selecting a "method" but let their babies just keep coming out. No rhythm, no early withdrawal, no nothing but semen going in and babies coming out.

I wouldn't advocate a kennel full of dogs. It's a completely different standard with animals, as animals can't grow up and become largely self-reliant, like people can, nor do they have the same precious sacred value, as human beings.

:bryce:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you see, the penis goes into the vagina, and you naturally cum into it ...

If you are married to somebody of opposite sex, then sexual intercourse is a very intimate way to bond with your mate, and share pleasure with her. It's a very loving act, and it welcomes love to "overflow" and for babies to come alive, also an enlargement of human life and love.

Very beautiful.

I doubt that it's very complicated, for doesn't even nature show you what to do? Relax and let babies come alive, as they will, without awkward, experimental, anti-life, nasty contraceptives.
What was wrong with this post? :shrug:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I expect to try intercourse in the very near future, been getting very close consistently lately. Ive had a huge mental barrier on trying it but I think im over it. If someone could give me a few tips/pointers that would be helpful, i would feel a lot more confident about the whole thing. I don't think I will have trouble with lasting or anything like that, let me know what you got for me.
My only advice is to find someone you trust and are comfortable with the first time, especially because it will be nothing like you thought it would be. Not in a bad way, just that you'll probably finish, if you can cum (you may not be able to), and ask yourself, "that was it?". :wink:

It gets much better over time. If your partner is more experienced, use a position where they are superior, but know most people are very nervous when it comes to sex. There's something about it that makes me feel vulnerable. Even now with first encounters I kind of hold my vag when they first see me naked. Just be open to experimenting and do not think something strange occurring is the end of the world. :smile:

Now everyone can go back to their debate.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was wrong with this post? :shrug:

I saw somebody explain how to ease a large penis into a tight virgin vagina.

I tried to explain the psychology and why more guys should be encouraged to relax and cum naturally into vaginas. Not only does it come naturally, but it is nature and life-giving and loving. The OP did say that he had a mental block. Maybe it's there for some moral reason, or maybe it's just "first time" fright?

And naturally fucking is usually pretty easy physically, if the other moral aspects are taken care of.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If most women don't orgasm from sex and our clitoris is not placed inside of our vagina but on the outside to be stimulated and women are able to have multiple orgasms that have nothing to do with our reproductive abilities....this proves that sex and orgasms for women are far more useful than having babies. Women werent just created to be baby incubators. We have other uses for our genitals soley created for pleasure.

iloveoral1985

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't need tips on intercourse you have been working up to it for a while. Let it happen naturally, if you feel comfortable with your partner it will be great.So what if it is over fast, do it again. But do use a condom to be safe.
I was a mom by 17.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw somebody explain how to ease a large penis into a tight virgin vagina.

I tried to explain the psychology and why more guys should be encouraged to relax and cum naturally into vaginas. Not only does it come naturally, but it is nature and life-giving and loving. The OP did say that he had a mental block. Maybe it's there for some moral reason, or maybe it's just "first time" fright?

And naturally fucking is usually pretty easy physically, if the other moral aspects are taken care of.
Who knows what the OPs block is specifically, but he will learn to work through it. I did, even making it into the early stages of sluttiness. :biggrin1:

I understood your posts. In fact, all of them as I was raised Catholic, although now I lean toward Malthusian. You're speaking in terms of monogamous, heterosexual relationships and producing children - or what used to be the social norm. Fine, no issue with me.

I think what some people are objecting to is that your ideology does not fit all situations, however, since the OP asked generally for advice you gave some, they can take it or leave it. But, I do think you should respect the OP if he states your beliefs do not apply to their life and not try to convert anyone.

In closing, you are not on my ignore list. :smile: