Tips On Prostate Massager Use?

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've used an aneros prostate type device multiple times, but only recently had a powerful reaction with it. It was an amazing orgasm. One I had heard described, but never felt. So... I have continued to use it several times for long extended periods of time, and once fell asleep and woke up extremely hard, literally ready to explode.

My questions for experienced users are:

1. How long is it safe to keep the massager in place without causing damage/negative consequences? and,

2. How many times per week can the massager be used without negative consequences?

Couldn't find exact answers online, so...

Would really appreciate your advice. I am finally at the "event horizon," but don't want to overdo a great thing.

Thanks.

Knightster

Sexy Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it might be overstated , but use Kegels to move the device slowly, rhythmically, relax and let your mind let go of everything else and just focus on how it feels. Sounds easy, but it came be a challenge. Just be and go with the flow of th movement.

Hmm, thanks. It may not seem like it but I really do appreciate people giving hints and tips, even if they are mostly what I've tried or heard before. I leave mine in too sometimes but usually I wake up to it being uncomfortable having the lube all dried up/absorbed.

I dunno... I'm looking for reasons and suspect just unique anatomy or psychological (ADD/lack of focus?)
I remember thinking it was my anatomy also. I haven’t gotten a super o or anything like the crazy shaking in the videos, but I am very close to the trigger... even with out the device. I can start a fire in my hips, if that makes sense. That warmth will then radiate into your body and head.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From the talk I've heard here, it takes some time and effort to find and develop the sweet spot. Some have said that once they found it, the urge to stimulate it was almost unbearable, and the results were nearly ecstatic orgasm. It seems that once we've found it, it becomes more sensitive and responsive to our prodding.

I just ordered the stainless steel njoy knockoff, which most users claim is the best toy they ever bought. Watching the mailbox!

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've used an aneros prostate type device multiple times, but only recently had a powerful reaction with it. It was an amazing orgasm. One I had heard described, but never felt. So... I have continued to use it several times for long extended periods of time, and once fell asleep and woke up extremely hard, literally ready to explode.

1. How long is it safe to keep the massager in place without causing damage/negative consequences? and,

2. How many times per week can the massager be used without negative consequences?

Would really appreciate your advice. I am finally at the "event horizon," but don't want to overdo a great thing.

Thanks.
Sorry to stray from your original thread. I'm interested in this too, and thought I'd throw in the little I know about the subject

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think his key to result was that he woke up in the morning and happened to have it in. I hear it’s the best time. You need to be really relaxed.
Hmm, thanks. It may not seem like it but I really do appreciate people giving hints and tips, even if they are mostly what I've tried or heard before. I leave mine in too sometimes but usually I wake up to it being uncomfortable having the lube all dried up/absorbed.

I dunno... I'm looking for reasons and suspect just unique anatomy or psychological (ADD/lack of focus?)

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks.
Do you have any advice to give to us who have been using for years with no results? Anything different? I havent had much luck with mine.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it might be overstated , but use Kegels to move the device slowly, rhythmically, relax and let your mind let go of everything else and just focus on how it feels. Sounds easy, but it came be a challenge. Just be and go with the flow of th movement.
Thanks, yeah I've tried that. I still must be doing something wrong. Maybe I can't focus long enough or have ADD or something? *shrug*

As far as the negative consequence, I am not really sure. Some use them everyday day. I actually slept with one in on purpose. That being said, it’s more helpful to take a break every few days, better results. I also hear the key to learning is consistent use.