Tips on Stuffing?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have a small penis so I just decided to stuff my briefs but I need tips on how to do this such that it looks big, but not too big and stays in place as i walk.
i want it to be big such that it catches eyes, but i don't want it to draw attention to itself.
any tips from regular stuffers?
thnx.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe try one of those light beer cans.:biggrin1:

Actually, I've found certain pants show me off better than others. But I've been too afraid of stuffing, lest someone finds out.

There have been some threads on underwear with built-in stuffing.

lukewang89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude, i dont think you need to stuff. you have a nice penis. plus, dont you think your girl/guy will just be turned off if they find out youre a lot smaller than you pretend to be? i dont know. i think honesty's just the best way to go when cock size is concerned. im incredibly insecure about my own small cock but i really dont think stuffing's going to help things. you've got a nice penis. im sure many would fuck that. haha

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I don't see how stuffing wouldn't increase your sense of insecurity.
If you don't stuff and they don't see much, that doesn't say much about the size of your package. A lot of reasonably endowed people don't show that much, especially when you consider the permutations of choice of underwear, pant colour, and cut.
On the other hand, stuffing only makes a difference if it's visible, misrepresents you in exactly the degree to which it is visible, and leaves you totally open to a lot of disdain if you're ever found out.
It seems logical to say that women stuff their bras so men can stuff their pants.
In principle, the two seem fairly comparable things to do.
But for whatever reason, in practice, they simply are not.
It's hard to say why that's true ... but in part it could be the fact that lying about anatomy seems distinctly unmasculine.
A man might stuff to look more like a man; but the strategy, when revealed, creates quite the contrary impression, one that would be difficult to recover from.

EDIT: Just looked at your gallery. Man, you're fine. Don't even think of stuffing.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With your package you should be stuffing that pleasure pipe into appropriate places.

I wish You Well. Consider yourself well blessed. You certainly have what you need to enjoy life.

Just Do It!!!!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Here's a tip...don't do it. Its like false advertising. Use what you have with confidence and you won't feel insecure. BTW...its nothing to be ashamed of-looks pretty good!

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well, its my flaccid that is small. if i posted some flaccid pics, you couldn't tell them from a tootsie roll.

last night i took two socks and put them behind my balls and man did it stick out.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Hi gcbenji0,

I hate to introduce your age into the conversation, but you are 19. You wouldn't be able to realize this immediately, but your entire life has been saturated with images of well-endowed men on the Internet. The Internet would give one the impression that men are 9" on average whereas most men are 5-6".

For you, the shower room in a college dorm may be the great equalizer. I read how younger men are more awkward around each other, but if you can see your peers in real-time, you may have a more realistic picture of where you fall in relation to others. You've already have some well-respected members of LPSG give you the thumbs up on your size?

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
showers/growers...no need to stuff. i would actually find it embaressing to go to hook up with someone and they watch me peel off a jock strap that has a sock stuffed in it.