Tips/techniques on photo-taking

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can we have a discussion thread here about how to take good photos involving your cock in a way that is aesthetically pleasing? Looking at the amateur photo content of the internet, girls are very into making amazing photos where they look hot as fuck. Most naked photos guys take of themselves are a close up shot of a looming penis from below, maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem sexy.

Anyone else have thoughts or some good examples of tasteful but hot cock photography?

Reactions: g0nz0

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
good topic!

i'm often suprised how little effort most people put into their pictures.
after all the majority of the pics are posted for show-off-reasons - so they better be good...
i always try to make my photos as appealing as possible and most of the time i get very good feedback. my pictures definitely look better than i do in reality. :rolleyes:

so here are my tips:

ALWAYS:
- use a real camera, not a shitty cellphone! it does't have to be a expensive one.
- turn on the light or use daylight. don't take pictures in a dark room and don't use the flash.
- take several pics and upload only the good ones

If you want real good photos:
- use a camera with a wide angle lens (makes your dick look bigger ;) )
- if possible use a tripod
- if you want your pics to look "arty" edit out the background or make the image in black & white
- do a little postwork: little tweaks in contrast/brightness/levels can make a huge difference

greyman36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Excellent idea this thread. In my opinion the best and most revealing shots are sideviews with enough of the body to get a proper idea of size etc.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can we have a discussion thread here about how to take good photos involving your cock in a way that is aesthetically pleasing? Looking at the amateur photo content of the internet, girls are very into making amazing photos where they look hot as fuck. Most naked photos guys take of themselves are a close up shot of a looming penis from below, maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem sexy.

Anyone else have thoughts or some good examples of tasteful but hot cock photography?

thats because it makes it look bigger.