tips to get laid without alcohol

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by WackJack, Oct 18, 2011.

1. WackJack

WackJack New Member

I'm a college Freshmen. Everyone I talk to is always discussing having sex....but a common tread I find is that Alcohol is involved. Guys and Girls get drunk and hook up. Are there any other ways to get some? I find alcohol is sort of crutch, I really want to try a random hook up while sober. I feel like it will be more rewarding, in a way. Any advise? or should I just stick to the tried and true method.

2. dolfette

Gold Member

shagging drunk girls can be, in some places, considered rape by the police. legal issues aside, it also increases the risks of pregnancy and STD infection.

sober sex is more fun anyway!

you're right to be questioning what everyone is doing. don't be one of the sheeple. being fun and charming are quite enough if the girls are that way inclined and find you visually appealing.

3. B_BimmyTheBull

B_BimmyTheBull New Member

Albums:
    Get to know some one that you connect well with and progress from there.

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    In fact, it is. One of my little rules is that I only play sober.

5. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This. I know of people, both men and women, who got into trouble and some bad situations (both legal and personal) in college because they were drunk and wanted to and or did get laid with a lot of alcohol involved. For me, on a handful of occaisions in college, when I was in sexual situations where alcohol was involved, I had sex without condoms with women I didn't know well, something I never would have done had I been sober. Luckily, I didn't catch anything.

Don't use alcohol to get laid. Rely on your other attributes. Be careful and good luck.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

it's not a great ego boost to know that she only went with you because she wore beer goggles either.
    far better to know that she genuinely fell for your charms.

7. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pick and choose the things you want to do. Just remember your chances of getting laid diminish if you're a buzz killer.

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Grow a personality

9. D_George Tush

D_George Tush New Member

I personally only get a bit buzzed/happy to loosen up so i'll talk more. Outside of that I've had one too many exes who blame alcohol for their cheating on me. Fuck bitches, make money.

10. Kempwing

Kempwing Member

I have a classmate that is into "light" bodybuilding, he makes sure to talk to ladies on IM on webcam shirtless and has very high self-esteem. Now these tips aren't "insta-sex" buttons, but they can sure help. He gets girls to fly half-way across the country to have sex with him and yet he hasn't paid their plane-tickets.

11. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Dude you're in college. Be a NICE guy. But interesting. Not nice/dull.

Make friends. Progress from there. It'll happen.

Women don't just want cock like we want pussy.

12. D_biggeragettin1

D_biggeragettin1 New Member

I can relate to you! I also rarely choose to drink, and women are m-u-c-h less likely to make wild decisions when sober. Let me know if you work it out - it's something I am trying to figure out as well ;)

13. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I think it requires a litle more of confidence in both of you. When drunk you can blaim the alcohol when sober is just you.
    There is no magic trick just work it out. Listen to her and find a connection, but keeping clear the goal, she allready has girlfriends to talk to.

14. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Remember, people have sex when they're comfortable.
    Alcohol helps to make people comfortable.
    But so does being interesting, funny, caring and safe.

And sober sex is SO much more fun.

15. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    Tried and true method. Don't try to have sex with them. Girls are so used to guys falling all over them, they'll wonder what's up with you. Then you can start pitching some woo...

16. Superman_25

Superman_25 New Member

Girls can see and read confidence. So be confident in yourself and equipment. Do this and mingle with the occasional smile, and you're golden. Of course it doesn't hurt if they know you have a big dick too.

17. ruffboy

Gold Member

roofies?
    spanish fly?
    chloroform?

or how bout a personality and respect

18. musclebare9

Gold Member

Congratulations! It sounds like you are on your way to being a responsible adult. Taking advantage of a girl who is drunk may feel good for the moment but may also leave both of you feeling bad later. You may be anxious to get laid but developing real relationships will take you further in life.

19. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can not tell you the number of times I've had an obviously inebriated woman come on to me (both in college and afterwards). I have never, ever, taken the bait. I somehow understood that it would not be a very good time and that I'd feel badly afterwards. Many of my other friends didn't think that way, but I developed some real, solid relationships with women in college (and afterwards) while they did not. It worked for me...I get the sense it will for you as well.

Just be confident and passionate about life and the things that move you. Women sense that immediately. That is all you need.

20. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

Don't go after drunk girls dude I've seen plenty of guys get into trouble because a girl wakes up next to someone who would get confused with shrek and they get shit from their friends so they feel bad and call rape .. Before I got committed I would get girls numbers at parties but never go home with a drunk girl .. Just be a fun person to be around and don't put getting laid on a petastool and you'll be balls deep in quality vagina in no time .. Oh and don't get desperate and hook up with too many easy girls, it's not good for your rep if you bang any girl who looks at you twice .. And most important just relax and have fun

Draft saved Draft deleted