Tips to help us men please the ladies.

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy that thinks of her before myself. I'd like to make her cum first wheather its oraly or through intercourse. So ladies, any tips on how to help you reach orgasm, not that i dont know any, but anything would help me more. If this sounds like a desperate plea for help... its not.. i'm just asking for infom so the next lady i meet i can give her a night she wont forget! :cool:

If this is insulting to any of you, my apologies.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every woman is different, so I'm sure you will get a number of perspectives. But I would say that the thing I need most to have a night I won't forget is to be extremely turned on by the man before he even touches me...by what he says and does, etc.

Next, it matters how he approaches sex. If I can read in his body language and demeanor that he really wants me and is confident enough to take what he wants, then my arousal goes up another notch.

I go into overdrive when he exhibits certain behaviors and says certain things. Because I'm into BDSM, the things that make me tick are probably different than what works for a lot of women.

But I think a universal truth is that finding out what arouses your woman, and doing it...getting her turned on, hot and needy for you...is going to be the number one factor that will make her time with you unforgettable.

If a man starts physically stimulating me when I'm not that turned on, I will probably orgasm eventually. But if he works me to a fever pitch before his tongue ever touches my clit, or before he invades me with his cock, then the results are simply...earth shattering.

Best of luck to you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Holly says we're all different, but I agree with her that arousal is largely mental, a guy might be doing all the right things technically but if he's engaged my mind before even laying a finger on me I'm much more likely to have a great time. Listen to what the woman says, let her know you want her but that you're prepared to wait till she's ready, and ask her what she likes (although some women are quite reticent to actually put it into words), watch her responses and tell her what you enjoy about her, if she's not beautiful and you tell her she is she's going to know that's fake, but you can always find something to admire about someone. Sexual confidence is always appealing so don't be afraid to take the initiative when you feel she's wanting you. There really aren't any surefire tips that will work with every woman.
Oh, except buying her jewellery :)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ways to please Bliss:

1. Kiss long, deep, and well.
2. Kiss here, there, everywhere.
3. Fingers/hands are for exploring. Guided tours are available upon request.
4. If you're taking a trip downtown and I grab your head, that's a good thing. Keep doing whatever you're doing.
5. Tongues are always welcome.
6. My neck and ears love attention. Quickest way to launch me into orbit.
7. Get your shoes off my coffee table before you knock over my Satsuma vase. :biggrin1: (just kidding)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Huge second to that. I've had nothing but good responses to this approach over the course of my years. It probably goes back to what Holly was saying about confidence...the implication is that you know you can have it, so you'll take it whenever you feel like it.

BTW, Bliss...where might one sign up for a guided tour of Saturn, if one were so inclined?

:wink:

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy that thinks of her before myself. I'd like to make her cum first wheather its oraly or through intercourse.

Excellent. This is exactly the right attitude.

So ladies, any tips on how to help you reach orgasm, not that i dont know any, but anything would help me more. If this sounds like a desperate plea for help... its not.. i'm just asking for infom so the next lady i meet i can give her a night she wont forget!

Sorry, bro ... she'll be as different from all the other women as any of us guys are from each other. You'll just have to get to know her! :wink:

Start with a foundation of mutual trust and admiration. Listen to her and her body, and have genuine concern for her side of the experience. Keep your mind and body in good condition. You can have pretty good sex the first time, but the TERRIFIC sex comes when you really start getting to know and become comfortable with each other.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I find that the best orgasms for me happen after he has come as my guy coming usually stimulates me to.

So I would probably say the correct formula is a guy I can`t keep my hands off. Lots of visual stimulation and forplay.Lots of oral sex and reciprocation from me. Lots more forplay. Definatly an orgasm or two before penetration. Then really go for it.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me to have a really great sexual experience it has to start well in advance. A romantic phone call or a simple card is nice or maybe even flowers (my favorite).
Then in the bedroom, I personally need lots of foreplay (read clitoral stimulation) for me to have an orgasm. I don't care how well hung you are, I need lots and lots of stimulation either orally and/or with a skillful hand. Get the message?
Good luck!

DeeDee

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
in MY EXPERIENCE, the best sex is all about foreplay and being uninhibited...

tease the crap out of her, kiss all her errogenous zones (ears, neck, thighs, etc)

have fun with it...don't think about her too much, what fun is it only trying to please her? get yours too...and enjoy it

take control, grab her ass, smack it, tease her pussy with ur cock by rubbing the head all around it before finally putting it in

when you're going at it, pick her up, flip her over aggressively into another position, and a lot of girls, i find, love for you to kiss them DURING sex, kissing should be more than just foreplay

explore her fantasies and what drives her over the edge...but explore yours too. You're a heterosexual man, you know what turns you on, and chances are...so what turns you on will turn her on too (some women will prob criticize me for this statement, sorry but i dont care...this is speaking of my experience)

the way i see it, your mentality is a little off...you wanna make sure you both have a good time

pzzz

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in MY EXPERIENCE, the best sex is all about foreplay and being uninhibited...

tease the crap out of her, kiss all her errogenous zones (ears, neck, thighs, etc)

have fun with it...don't think about her too much, what fun is it only trying to please her? get yours too...and enjoy it

take control, grab her ass, smack it, tease her pussy with ur cock by rubbing the head all around it before finally putting it in

when you're going at it, pick her up, flip her over aggressively into another position, and a lot of girls, i find, love for you to kiss them DURING sex, kissing should be more than just foreplay

explore her fantasies and what drives her over the edge...but explore yours too. You're a heterosexual man, you know what turns you on, and chances are...so what turns you on will turn her on too (some women will prob criticize me for this statement, sorry but i dont care...this is speaking of my experience)

the way i see it, your mentality is a little off...you wanna make sure you both have a good time

pzzz

Wanna fuck :biggrin1: ?? :boobies2: :You_Rock_Emoticon: I love guys who fuck like that

xx

Honey

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy that thinks of her before myself. I'd like to make her cum first wheather its oraly or through intercourse. So ladies, any tips on how to help you reach orgasm, not that i dont know any, but anything would help me more. If this sounds like a desperate plea for help... its not.. i'm just asking for infom so the next lady i meet i can give her a night she wont forget! :cool:

If this is insulting to any of you, my apologies.

Trust me, most won't appreciate it and even if they do, it's not like a "get out of jail free card", at least for not very long., It'll be something else you did or didn't do. We're men, remember ! :wink: