Tired of being a piece of meat!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jiesman, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Jiesman

Jiesman New Member

That is what my partner told me when we first met.
    He wanted to be appreciated for his mind, his heart, his personality.
    He had a depth of kindness and passion matched by few.
    But because he was very well endowed, that is the only aspect of himself in which men showed interest.
    We had a magnificent romance because we found in each other a reciprocity of respect, empowerment, tenderness, understanding and trust.
    I hope you may be like him and want a man like me.
    I am six feet, one ninety five, blonde, blue, clean cut professional type, engaging, a good listener, warm hearted, give great massages and pride myself on being a genuinely good man.
    I sincerely look forward to valuing the inner virtues of yourself.

2. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Unfortunately there are some faults in human nature which it's beyond man's power to mend and what you've described is a classic example. They may have many other fine qualities but when somebody's got a reputation for having a large penis they're fated, for good or ill, to attract attention for that reason rather than any other. Unless the guy in question wears very loose clothing and isn't easily aroused, a large penis isn't by definition, that easy to conceal. Even guys with average endowments have noticeable bulges if they're wearing jeans, tight trousers or simply knickers that are too tight.

Draft saved Draft deleted