Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many of ya'll get tired as hell of fake laughing at people that aren't funny?

I'm sorry but it gets so annoying, at times I feel like a robot or something. I do it because i'm a nice person, but I am getting worse at fake laughing. I've gotten to the point were I just smile for 2seconds then quickly began texting somebody else so that I don't have to talk to that person. I'm talking about my boyfriend, my dad, and my friend Jade (they don't know when to stop)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess I'm the only asshole. I don't usually laugh at things I don't find funny, but I'm not rude about it either. I'll just smirk at them.

B_BabyJoy09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will usually just raise one eyebrow for like half a second, and then laugh. I actually think the awkward silence for like 2 seconds when no one laughs is funnier than anything! I might have a stupid sense of humor but ohh well haha

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@Nick8: lol, curse those kids and that meddling dog!

@DiscontentBoy: I wish I could just smirk and get passed it. My dad will slap me on the shoulder laughing to get me to laugh if i'm not fake laughing enough, sometimes that makes me laugh because he is so into it haha. At other times it pisses me off :mad: