Tired of boxers, advice?

pamiro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate wearing underwear of any kind. As a young child, about the age of 8, I started to go without underwear.
During a gym class, I had forgotten to bring my gym shorts. When I told my teacher, she told me that I had to just participate in my underwear. I discretely told her that I did not wear any. She told me not to make a big deal out of it and to take my pants off, or end up in the principle's office.
Right in front of her I un did my pants and right away popped out a partially erect penis. My class mates cheered me on. I was told to just put my pants back on, but by now refused to do so. Since the gym was several km from our actual school, she could not take the time to drop me off at the principle. That day I participated in gym class totally nude. I enjoyed myself and impressed to other boys with my boldness.
I had a very unconfortable female teacher. It was her idea to take off my pants.

Later that day, I was called into the priciple's office, class room. He told me that my actions were unexeptable and that he would talk to my parents. My mom did not have to say much. She was a kindergarten teacher and was quite familiar with seeying little boys nude.
My dad told the principle and teacher that he would not punnish me for what I had done. He tought it was a brave act on my part. He also let the teacher know that she was unwilling to believe me when I told her that I did not wear any underwear.

Both parents did encourage me to wear shorts under my pants. I did it for a few weeks, but decided that I hated the feel of any underwear, briefs or boxers.

I had another occasion later on while I was in my teens. I ripped a seem of my pants while sitting down in a class room. The split was on the sides, but did reveal a lot. From the side my penis and scrotum were visable.
After class I had several girls making comments on me. I did go home to change, but enjoyed the attention.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wore CK briefs through college but somewhere along the way switched to Polo boxers, then four or five years ago to Polo Boxer-Briefs. Two years ago I tried commando and will never go back to wearing underwear. I shower everyday, am clean, wash my jeans or cargo shorts regularly and love hanging free. Thank God for heated seats during Colorado winters though! I do wear base layers under ski/snowboard clothes, that is when I'm not snowboarding naked! . To the question about showing a bulge, I respond like Brad Pitt to nude photos of him being published, " I am a man. I have a penis. If that surprises you, get over it." I.e., all men have penises and everyone knows it. A bulge is normal to some degree depending upon what you are wearing. So make your outer clothing choices appropriate for the occasion. Nude rules . . . hang free men!

Last edited:

Quast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright so I picked up a cheap pair of briefs for the time being (until I get my next pay check). They aren't to bad, thanks for the advice guys.

Attachments

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Posted this in another thread, it applies here too.
"Yup, CK's are the best. I went from boxer briefs, to trunks, then now to briefs. Ck Flexible Fit are really good briefs and trunks, and their CK One like is good for trunks. I started wearing briefs and trunks for the same reason about the extra fabric."

The CK flex fit briefs are really nice because they hav a pretty decent pouch, and fit nice around the butt.

Penistroker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say just stop wearing underwear. Commando is the only way to go, no better feeling and the freedom of the hairy beast swinging free is awesome. i havent worn underwear since i got pubes and dont even own any.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My recommendation would be Jockey briefs that has a spandex component to it. I just bought one pair of the 3D Physique briefs and they were so good I bought 8 more. On top of that I threw out all my cotton cheap briefs from Hanes/FoTL. I see why guys would say briefs are constricting when you wear cheap stuff like that. These jockeys I would put up against any type of underwear. They stay in one spot. They stretch in order to accomodate my size and if I get a hard on. They provide a nice bulge however leaving room to maneuver. They dont pinch and they dont ride up.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
briefs cause chafing on your inner thighs especially the tighter ones and why would you want your pkg all bundled up and sweaty, boxers are roomy and your pkg can breathe been wearing boxers since I was in elementry school

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
briefs are for lil boys and old men.

SOOO not true, and that's the problem in our country. It's linked to the demise of the jockstrap. briefs are what fuckin MEN wear. When I was in hs, ALL i saw was white briefs ( mid-late 70's) ANY guy who wore boxers would have been laughed out of the locker room as wearing old man/grandpa underwear. How is it that now the reverse is true? Is it just the media and Madison Ave (if that's even a phrase anyone uses now)?
Boxers are totally lame. What's the fuckin point?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
briefs cause chafing on your inner thighs especially the tighter ones and why would you want your pkg all bundled up and sweaty, boxers are roomy and your pkg can breathe been wearing boxers since I was in elementry school

Boxers' legs bunch up and are uncomfortable. If you have low hangers, they bang against your thighs, which, I admit, can feel kinda good but also on hot days they fuckin stick to your thighs. You can't show off any bulge in boxers. They're pointless.
however, I'm willing to concede that they're kinda hot in dorms when all the guys wear em around and sometimes you can see up the leg and get a cock or balls view. Still, I'd much rather see a guy who's got a BULGE in his briefs than some hidden , modest boxers front.
The other day at my gym locker room, I saw a college age guy strip to his boxers, and then pull on compression shorts and then spend 10 minutes trying to stuff his boxer legs into the legs of the comp shorts. What is up with guys that age who are so uptight about getting naked?
Also, today's briefs are better designed than they were back in the day. MUCH more intelligent pouch. I'm not into fancy colors or designs or huge manufacturers' logos; gimme a plain white pouch brief by 2xist and I'm your man.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SOOO not true, and that's the problem in our country. It's linked to the demise of the jockstrap. briefs are what fuckin MEN wear. When I was in hs, ALL i saw was white briefs ( mid-late 70's) ANY guy who wore boxers would have been laughed out of the locker room as wearing old man/grandpa underwear. How is it that now the reverse is true? Is it just the media and Madison Ave (if that's even a phrase anyone uses now)?
Boxers are totally lame. What's the fuckin point?

hey man get with the times. i was born in '87 and growing up boxers were the acceptable undergarment for teens and men. i havent worn a pair of briefs since i was 10 or 11. now they have man panties and all sorts of weird looking briefs for men.

boxer briefs and boxers are the acceptable forms of underwear

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
I pick briefs because they have nice support but I find boxer briefs can usually do the same. I switch off between briefs, boxers, and boxer briefs so I get some variety. Maybe you should try that

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
hey man get with the times. i was born in '87 and growing up boxers were the acceptable undergarment for teens and men. i havent worn a pair of briefs since i was 10 or 11. now they have man panties and all sorts of weird looking briefs for men.

boxer briefs and boxers are the acceptable forms of underwear

"Get with the times"? not a chance. the more up to date something is, the quicker it's out of date, tho' I admit boxers have hung around for a long time.
i KNOW that in the 80' s boxers became the preferred mode, and that is still the case, esp among younger guys. I just don't understand why. Apart from the practical considerations ( and yeah, i know some guys like to hang free), I'm kind of curious on a sociological/cultural level about how such changes come about. SOMEBODY, somewhere, probably in the clothing industry, decided it was time for a change, and they promoted boxers and voila. I've often thought if it were marketed correctly, a campaign to promote the return of the jockstrap to its rightful place in the athletic arena would be highly successful. Similarly, perhaps in 15 years boxers will look, as they did in my day, like old man underwear and youths will spurn ( and sperm) them.

It's analogous to conversations about locker rooms/showers on other threads here at LPSG. It used to be if you couldn't get naked and shower with the other boys, you were labeled gay on the theory that you were afraid to get nude because you'd get a hardon. Now, precisely the opposite is the case: if you get nude, you're gay cuz you want to show off or encourage other guys to get nude. How do such 180 degree turns happen in society?

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favourite underwear, by far, is the UnderArmour boxerjock. No bunching, no chafing, no junk sticking to the side of my leg, it keeps my boys in place without being tight or constricting, and it keeps me comfortable when I'm sweaty. Truly an underwear for all occasions.

To all the people bickering about what kind of underwear 'men' wear, the correct answer is that men wear whatever's comfortable. I wear boxers, briefs, or boxerbriefs depending on the weather, my mood, and what kind of physical activity I'm doing that day (...and what's clean). If some officious little punk tried to tell me that my choice of underwear offends his sense of masculine propriety, I'd probably wipe my sweaty briefs in his face.