tired of smallness

B_kmueller5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband has a small dick and I need more. I do not want to cheat on him with another man but I more than willing to experience a woman with a larger strap-on cock. I desire something about 7.5-8 inches in length and 2 inches wide.

Attachments

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well thats gonna do alot for his self esteem I bet.

Size doesnt mean better sex!!! Take a look around - he's not alone. But welcome anyway and hope you are able to come to some sort of compromise somewhere. Cheers.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My husband has a small dick and I need more. I do not want to cheat on him with another man but I more than willing to experience a woman with a larger strap-on cock. I desire something about 7.5-8 inches in length and 2 inches wide.

are you sure you are straight?
it seems like you'd use a regular dildo or have your husband wear the strapon...

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you won't cheat on your hung-like-a-mouse husband, then I doubt that you will ever be happy until you get a divorce, and starting dating other men, that is, dating other men with average-size and bigger dicks. No toy or strap-on is ever going to be a superior replacement to a man's real-life big penis. Or, like somebody else wrote above already, maybe you are just a lesbian, since you claim to only be looking for females?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ummmmm just buy a dildo. They even make em with suction cups so that u can suction to a shower wall, or any smooth surface and ride. If your husband is into it, you 2 could have alot of fun with the toys. They even make extenders that he could put over his cock and fuck you with. And if you are truly here to just find a lesbian relationship to get into (you did list lesbian in the tags) then perhaps list your needs in the personal ads forum.