Tired of stupid people...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
than what does annoy you?

Alright fine, I'll be more specific.

If you argue for completely asinine opinions that you arrived at prior to gathering any substantial amount of objective data, and then support those opinions exclusively with information gleaned from biased sources that only seek to affirm those same opinions, then you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you speak in cliché generalizations or platitudes as your only means of backing up whatever arguments you have to make, and those arguments are generally little more than the echoing of idiotic stereotypes, then you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you always vote for the same political party, angrily debate political issues online using party talking points and other completely one-sided information, cannot see the middleground in anything, feel that centrism/moderation/bipartisanism is a weakness or a bad thing, and immediately hate anybody identified with the opposing party before knowing anything at all about their ideas, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you believe anything you see on youtube, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you try to pick fights on the internet for no good reason, or to impress internet "females" you don't even know and will never have sex with, or to prove what an awesome person you are, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you miss the inherent joke in my handle and assume it's egoism and not irony before (or worse, after) reading any of my posts, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you are racist, homophobic, ethnocentric, or otherwise just plain ignorant, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

and then of course there are the people who just simply are not that bright, who take offense at the wrong things, who laugh when they shouldn't and stare blankly when they should, who think I'm being condescending or disrepsectful because I used a word they don't understand. In general they're not as annoying as any of the above, but still...

and Lex is right, not all opinions are equal or deserving of respect.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC

You should just call them out. There are lists of who you want to meet IRL why not make this a thread of who you'd not want to me IRL w/ or w/o explanations. MZ says tough love sincerity is good somewhere around here in some recent thread. Can't find it off hand. But I essentially agree with her. I mean why be polite when you got other people worried they are stupid?:rolleyes::biggrin1:

I won't add to it though.

The thing is, if I called everyone out on their stupidity this would be a full-time occupation and I would never leave my computer. I've got better things to do with my time. I think sk_bum's response was better overall.

Think buddhist thoughts.....

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks
Bubba
:)

I am
dyslexic
, so sometimes spelling gets kind of tough for me :)

Now don't go trying to melt Big Bubba's heart.

If you are serious, slow down on your writing and take a bit more time. I'll be happy to work with you, sport.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you miss the inherent joke in my handle and assume it's egoism and not irony before (or worse, after) reading any of my posts, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

What is ironic about your handle? Do you NOT have a nine inch cock and an IQ of 160? You'll have a hard time convincing me that you don't! Am I really that stupid with an IQ of 147? :tongue:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Brazilian Jiujitsu/capoeira is some cool shit, but... I'm not that athletic or flexible. Would take a long time for me to be any good at it.

Everything I know about Muy Thai I learned from Sagat.

"Tiiiigeeeer up your butt!!"

hahahaha NICE ONE!!!

all my friends are into BJJ..
I want to get into it, but I am about to start school again, and be working full time while doing that.. so I would not have the time I would want to dedicate to it.
but BJJ is HARDCORE...
I wouldn't like to have anyone skilled with that to get thier mits on me, I am to fragile!!!
heheh