Tired of stupid people...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure what it is, but they seem to be getting on my nerves a lot lately..

and is it just my imagination or are they multiplying?

Hilarious timing...the wife and I just finished watching Idiocracy.

Joking aside, they do seem to be more pervasive in our society these days...then again, perhaps it's just me becoming older, more crotchety, and even less patient than I already was.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is ironic about your handle? Do you NOT have a nine inch cock and an IQ of 160? You'll have a hard time convincing me that you don't! Am I really that stupid with an IQ of 147? :tongue:

It's ironic because I'm not the kind of person to go around bragging about the size of my dick or my intelligence quotient.

and as someone else put it, the only thing more stupid than bragging about cock size on the internet is bragging about intelligence.

It was meant as a joke. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and Lex is right, not all opinions are equal or deserving of respect.

It sucks to be one of the brilliant ones. It's tough work and I am so thrilled that you are up to it.

Now don't go trying to melt Big Bubba's heart....

You keep on showing your softer side. It makes you even sexier.

The PoppaPup might just snuggle up in your furry pit afterall.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hilarious timing...the wife and I just finished watching Idiocracy.

Joking aside, they do seem to be more pervasive in our society these days...then again, perhaps it's just me becoming older, more crotchety, and even less patient than I already was.

I sometimes suspect, with some dismay, that I may be suffering the same fate. Old age and crotchetiness, that is.

and I got a kick out of Idiocracy, as well.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people can be annoying at times, but you have to respect everyones opinion and that all it is, is and opinion.

I think all that is missing here is a small sematical deletion. Everyone does it, but I'd like to set the record straight.

You have to respect everyone's RIGHTS to hold, and (sadly) speak or type their opinions, but you most certainly DON'T have to respect the opinions themselves.

Everyone says it that way, and I understand what you meant, but this is why people argue on the interweb- they just don't fucking get the difference between respecting someone's rights and respecting their actual opinions.

Sorry, sore spot for me. Carry on.:biggrin1:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It sucks to be one of the brilliant ones. It's tough work and I am so thrilled that you are up to it.

You keep on showing your softer side. It makes you even sexier.

The PoppaPup might just snuggle up in your furry pit afterall.

I HAVE TOLD YOU LEX....Big Bubba is very kind hearted, full o' love, and all about helping friends and those with needs. Mama raised a pretty good boy in that regard. (Still does not mean I am not an Alpha Male Bull Stud kinky mo' fo', though....even after all these years...LOL)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes suspect, with some dismay, that I may be suffering the same fate. Old age and crotchetiness, that is.

and I got a kick out of Idiocracy, as well.

I'll have to check out Idiocracy, I hadn't heard of it, being media deprived as I am.

Anyway, I remember when you took that name, and I think a thread I had started way back when had something to do with it. I got the joke right away, I like to refer to it as "lying with the truth", certainly a favorite pasttime of mine.

Crotchetiness isn't limited to we, the elderly. I believe Dr. Rock was even younger than you, but already exhausted from the stupidity of the world.
Gawd, how I miss that curmudgeon.

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
Alright fine, I'll be more specific.

If you argue for completely asinine opinions that you arrived at prior to gathering any substantial amount of objective data, and then support those opinions exclusively with information gleaned from biased sources that only seek to affirm those same opinions, then you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you speak in cliché generalizations or platitudes as your only means of backing up whatever arguments you have to make, and those arguments are generally little more than the echoing of idiotic stereotypes, then you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you always vote for the same political party, angrily debate political issues online using party talking points and other completely one-sided information, cannot see the middleground in anything, feel that centrism/moderation/bipartisanism is a weakness or a bad thing, and immediately hate anybody identified with the opposing party before knowing anything at all about their ideas, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you believe anything you see on youtube, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you try to pick fights on the internet for no good reason, or to impress internet "females" you don't even know and will never have sex with, or to prove what an awesome person you are, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you miss the inherent joke in my handle and assume it's egoism and not irony before (or worse, after) reading any of my posts, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

If you are racist, homophobic, ethnocentric, or otherwise just plain ignorant, you are probably stupid and annoy me.

and then of course there are the people who just simply are not that bright, who take offense at the wrong things, who laugh when they shouldn't and stare blankly when they should, who think I'm being condescending or disrepsectful because I used a word they don't understand. In general they're not as annoying as any of the above, but still...

and Lex is right, not all opinions are equal or deserving of respect.

Shit. I guess I'm stupid because people have misconstrued me in some (if not all) your stupid aspects list at one time or another.:rolleyes:

Note to self: Get vasectomy tomorrow. There are two reasons for it now.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Shit. I guess I'm stupid because people have misconstrued me in some (if not all) your stupid aspects list at one time or another.:rolleyes:

Note to self: Get vasectomy tomorrow. There are two reasons for it now.

Damn, I like to see that kind of civic responsibility.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And Madame Zora....I have forgiven you once again. You seem to have mood cycles and I can see that you have been in the kinder and gentler phase recently.

This forgiveness does not need to be reciprocated. Please don't think I am grovelling.

:rolleyes:

The PoppaPup is SO fucking proud of you. Your 10% is ALL mine.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Is this the kind of thing you mean?

FZ :: WTF?! :: Vad amerikanarna vet om omvärlden

The above clip was made by an Australian journalist who took to the streets in The States and asked a few current affairs questions. I do realize that it has been edited to achieve the effect, but it's still funny!
Great clip... all for bush... gee.... surprising....
DJG....PLEASE work on your spelling. You CAN improve if you try. Be like the little locomotive....I think I can, I think I can. Next thing you know, you'll be at high school level.
You're rude. (he caught me) lol

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure what it is, but they seem to be getting on my nerves a lot lately..

and is it just my imagination or are they multiplying?

I'm afraid with a 160 IQ the vast majority of the people in the world are going to seem stupid next to you, my friend. It's not your fault, that's just the way it is. Just like you would probably seem slow swimming next to Michael Phelps. You may be a good swimmer, but he's just faster.

If you think you have it bad, just imagine being that woman with the IQ of 200. She must have a hard time finding any interesting people to talk to at cocktail parties!

P.S. And BTW, when are you going to post some more pics? You may be 99% straight, but you're still a turn-on to look at!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I think all that is missing here is a small sematical deletion. Everyone does it, but I'd like to set the record straight.

You have to respect everyone's RIGHTS to hold, and (sadly) speak or type their opinions, but you most certainly DON'T have to respect the opinions themselves.

Everyone says it that way, and I understand what you meant, but this is why people argue on the interweb- they just don't fucking get the difference between respecting someone's rights and respecting their actual opinions.

Sorry, sore spot for me. Carry on.:biggrin1:

looking at what I wrote now, I totally see why everyone got into a tizzy,
I don't even believe that..
"respect' others opinions..
that came out wrong..
(slaps forehead with hand)
I meant respect people right to have opinions.. even though they may be totally full of shit :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid with a 160 IQ the vast majority of the people in the world are going to seem stupid next to you, my friend. It's not your fault, that's just the way it is. Just like you would probably seem slow swimming next to Michael Phelps. You may be a good swimmer, but he's just faster.

If you think you have it bad, just imagine being that woman with the IQ of 200. She must have a hard time finding any interesting people to talk to at cocktail parties!

Good point. At iq of 160 is easily in the top 1% of the population, he's likely to be annoyed a lot.