Tired of the Imposters

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive been here for about a week now and i must say i have met so many posers here that its gonna make me vomit. I can spot one from a mile a away and especially after asking them to cam with me...so many excuses.. "my cam burnt out, my sister is dusting, i don't cam for gay guys (when he added me on yahoo knowing i was gay...blah blah blah) take your small lil' extra belly button dicks and shove it. I don't know what's wrong with folks. I don't expect you to do everything i say and jerk on cam with me but sheesh, don't lie about your dick or use other people's photos for your own gratification. Regardless whoever's pics you use, you will still leave your sex partners disappointed with a microscopic phallus. I don't mean to be angry or evil, i just needed to rant about all the posers on this board. I'm certainly not a HUGE guy so small sizes are welcome in my opinion..just don't use other people's photos and pass them as your own. Crazy assholes.
well if there are any honest folks out there who'd like to cam and don't have any bitch ass excuses for doing so..message me sometime ;)
youngliffter83@yahoo.com
and i'm more like 98% gay and 2% straight...but thats not an option is it?...hehe

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
haha..i find it quite ironic how no one has responded to this thread...lol..tells you a lot about this board...anyhow..yes for all you fake folks...don't get so easily offended when i say i wont talk to you unless you have a cam..lol...that's a dead give away that you're a fake...a person who claims to be who they are on a pic would not get sooo easily offended. didn't your moms ever teach you to be honest?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There isn't a lot to say, moyanboyan. Lots of long timers would agree with you that there are frustrating fakes, and that it is unnecessary since you can find admirers here of all shapes and sizes. And those who disagree with you, now they aren't going to post here, are they?

Hang in there. Lots of nice, genuine people here.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
moyanboyan said:
Ive been here for about a week now and i must say i have met so many posers here that its gonna make me vomit. I can spot one from a mile a away and especially after asking them to cam with me...so many excuses.. "my cam burnt out, my sister is dusting, i don't cam for gay guys (when he added me on yahoo knowing i was gay...blah blah blah) take your small lil' extra belly button dicks and shove it. I don't know what's wrong with folks. I don't expect you to do everything i say and jerk on cam with me but sheesh, don't lie about your dick or use other people's photos for your own gratification. Regardless whoever's pics you use, you will still leave your sex partners disappointed with a microscopic phallus. I don't mean to be angry or evil, i just needed to rant about all the posers on this board. I'm certainly not a HUGE guy so small sizes are welcome in my opinion..just don't use other people's photos and pass them as your own. Crazy assholes.
well if there are any honest folks out there who'd like to cam and don't have any bitch ass excuses for doing so..message me sometime ;)
youngliffter83@yahoo.com
and i'm more like 98% gay and 2% straight...but thats not an option is it?...hehe

Without fakers there'd be very few people here.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
moyanboyan said:
haha..i find it quite ironic how no one has responded to this thread...lol..tells you a lot about this board...anyhow..yes for all you fake folks...don't get so easily offended when i say i wont talk to you unless you have a cam..lol...that's a dead give away that you're a fake...a person who claims to be who they are on a pic would not get sooo easily offended. didn't your moms ever teach you to be honest?

Eh, it's the internet and people can usually get away with being something they can't be in real life. I can't picture giving people any other answers than who I am...but that's just me.

I'm sick of phonies too but now I'm so jaded, I just assume everyone is lying.

Welcome to cyberspace. The only real things are Ebay and Amazon.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
??? what are you, nuts? You have to think a little bit to spot people's characters. Think, buddy. You can figure it out. Not everything is feelings.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally hate people that lie about what they look like too. I had several do that to me when I lived in Seattle, say they have 7" when they actually have 4". Like I am not going to find out eventually??

moyanboyan, I would love to cam with you, I am just shy of 6" cut and not in the best of shape, but would love to see your body and cock live. Wish I was close enough to feel it in me.

My Yahoo ID is priestriverbottom

Craig

Tele at Ten

1st Like
Media
I hope you feel better now. :rolleyes:

It's the internet for pete's sake....
you should know by now you can be anybody or
have any size cock that you can imagine.
Thanks in part to
Photoshop.

Stop all yer bitchin' and complain'

Just look at all the purdy pictures.

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MY CONVERSATION WITH A POSER

jon bon: hey man..u sent me a message the other day?
Mike D: HEY
jon bon: how's it hangin
Mike D: HELLO
jon bon: did you post ur pics up on lpsg yet?
Mike D: i did but I took them off after
jon bon: haha...why
Mike D: because i was worried people would save them
Mike D: or recognize me
Mike D: but a bunch of people saw them
Mike D: with my name printed on a sign
jon bon: well can u post it for me really quick...on ur icon there----->
jon bon: that way i cant save it
Mike D: naw I deleted them
Mike D: I'll take some more tomrrow
Mike D: im talking to people who dont wanna see my cock right now
jon bon: can you cam?
Mike D: sorry dude
jon bon: you are a lying peace of shit man...lol
jon bon: its ashame you lie sooo much..just admit u have a 4 incher
Mike D: naw its not connected
jon bon: and wish u were big
jon bon: sure not connected...sister is dusting
Mike D: im not lying
Mike D: listen just leave me alone
jon bon: i will cause ur a lying asshole
jon bon: with psychosis
Mike D: alright good
jon bon: bye biatch!
jon bon: puttin u on iggy
Mike D: your words dont bother me
Mike D: because Im not lying
jon bon: you are man
Mike D: I posted my pics for a bunch of people
jon bon: lol..ur making up every excuse in the book
jon bon: well i checked you profile and saw nothing
jon bon: checked over the past 2 days
jon bon: nothing changed
jon bon: lol
Mike D: people will vouch for me
jon bon: well tell me this..who has seen u on cam?
jon bon: tell me then
Mike D: ask around
jon bon: give me their screen name and ill ask
Mike D: all the chicks on my msn
Mike D: ok I wll
Mike D: hold on
Mike D: to tell you the truth my cam dont work right now, but I have a digi cam
Mike D: but I'll give you a girl that I used to cam with all the time
jon bon: sure..who
Mike D: but dont be stupid with her
Mike D: italiana_playboy_bunny
Mike D: shes not online
jon bon: u didnt have anyone on yahoo?
Mike D: but shes comes on every day
jon bon: right now i could care less about ur dick really...lol..i just wanna catch u in a lie
Mike D: yeah she is on yahoo
jon bon: whats her yahoo name?
Mike D: that us her yahoo name
Mike D: italiana_playboy_bunny
Mike D: her nick name is SL
Mike D: dont tell her im part of the lpsg tho
Mike D: just ask and thats it
jon bon: i wont tell her anything
Mike D: so how will you ask her
Mike D: just dont offend her because she is my friend
jon bon: maybe i shouldnt ask her then
jon bon: who from lpsg saw u?
Mike D: hold on I cant remember, let me check the chat see if he s online
Mike D: no no ask her
Mike D: Ive gone cam 2 cam with her a bunch of times
Mike D: selfsucked for her and everything
jon bon: id rather ask someone frmo the room
Mike D: no ask her
jon bon: so who from the room saw u..u had a posting there saying u cammed so someone had to see u from there
Mike D: ive gone on cam with her so many times
jon bon: thats cool..but who from the room saw u? its not a big deal, id just rather not ask her
Mike D: naw ask her
Mike D: add her to your msn
Mike D: hold on let me remember
jon bon: no i dont wanna add her
jon bon: i want someone from the room
jon bon: wjhy not just have someone from the room
jon bon: ???
Mike D: ok i cant remember, but he was white, and his dick was the size of his forearm in one of his pics
Mike D: and he had a smiley face infront of his name
Mike D: he posted them for every one to see
Mike D: in full
Mike D: so I assume hes a gold member
Mike D: do you know who that is
jon bon: hey how about this..u have a digicam..just take a pic of ur lower body holding the peace sign...lol
jon bon: i can cut my cam on 4 u if u want to verify
jon bon: me
Mike D: you know what, to get hard take a pic upload it..that'll take forever, I'll post one tomorrow with your name on it on paper
Mike D: i dont really care if you have a big cock
jon bon: no u dont have to get hard
jon bon: just regular...flaccid
Mike D: i'll talk to you tomorrow
Mike D: thats way too much work
jon bon: haha...lyer...im gonna post this cono in the board..lol
Mike D: go ahead
Mike D: I will post pics tomorrow
Mike D: you ass hole
jon bon: no u are
jon bon: it only take 2 seconds to take a pic
jon bon: 1 min to upload it
Mike D: do you think that I have our family digi cam lying around handy to take a pic of my cock
Mike D: my comp is old
Mike D: my cam isnt in the room
jon bon: haha
jon bon: bye man
jon bon: bye
Mike D: no it wont take 2 secs
Mike D: fuck you
jon bon: this is definitely going in the room
jon bon: bye man
Mike D has signed out. (9/27/2006 8:03 PM)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
moyanboyan said:
youngliffter83@yahoo.com

I'll cam for you if you
a) buy me a webcam
b) PayPal me $250 first

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I'll cam for you if you
a) buy me a webcam
b) PayPal me $250 first
ha...you're not worth it...u know how many hot guys show off for nothin?
i ain't paying you shit...lol

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think if he said his peace a little more diplomatically, then all would be forgiven. I can't blame him for getting a little frustrated. At one point, it was nice to share in some brotherhood with other hung dudes; then I started realizing that a lot of people just wanted nothing more than to admire/fantasize about doing sexual stuff I wouldn't consider in a heart beat [you want me to put it where?!] or that they were offering dicks that were photoshopped or otherwise fake.

Maybe it's disappointing because it affirms just how statistically rare big dicks are, especially when that guy would like to feel like a little less of a freak.

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah pretty soon photos will be obsolete or at least not as common and nearly everyone will have a cam...what will you fake losers do then huh?.... muahahahahaa....haha..ha.....ha! you can't show a photoshoped dick on cam...that's why one of my rules now is no cam, no chat. its unfortunate but its a sure way to not waste my time with posers.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
moyanboyan said:
ha...you're not worth it...u know how many hot guys show off for nothin?
i ain't paying you shit...lol

and you're not worth it either. Do you know how many guys offer to pay me to cam for them?
You just came across in your first few posts here as very self-absorbed. As somehow you were entitled to have other people send you pictures of themselves, or that somehow they had a responsibility to *prove* to you how hung they were. As if anyone gives a crap what you think. Niether I nor anyone else here needs to prove a thing to you.
Granted, there probably are quite a few fakers here, that's been documented before, but your attitude in these posts and the series of IMs you posted yourself makes you seem kind of like an ass. Like so many others here who have begged me to send pictures/videos, sometimes under the guise of attempting to prove I've got what I say I do. I don't need to prove anything to them. They just want something to jerk off to. When it reaches the point of begging or constant pestering, like you were doing to that guy in IM, it becomes pathetic and quite tiresome. So, while you were "calling out" imposters I thought I would return the favor.

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
and you're not worth it either. Do you know how many guys offer to pay me to cam for them?
You just came across in your first few posts here as very self-absorbed. As somehow you were entitled to have other people send you pictures of themselves, or that somehow they had a responsibility to *prove* to you how hung they were. As if anyone gives a crap what you think. Niether I nor anyone else here needs to prove a thing to you.
Granted, there probably are quite a few fakers here, that's been documented before, but your attitude in these posts and the series of IMs you posted yourself makes you seem kind of like an ass. Like so many others here who have begged me to send pictures/videos, sometimes under the guise of attempting to prove I've got what I say I do. I don't need to prove anything to them. They just want something to jerk off to. When it reaches the point of begging or constant pestering, like you were doing to that guy in IM, it becomes pathetic and quite tiresome. So, while you were "calling out" imposters I thought I would return the favor.
WHOEVER PAYS TO SEE YOU ON CAM IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT...YOU HAVE A DECENT SIZE BUT YOU CAN EASILY FIND BIGGER AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT BODY TO LOOK AT. MAYBE I SHOULD INVEST IN HAVING PEOPLE WATCH ME ON CAM IF THEY'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY YOU...LOL...AND I'M NOT AN IMPOSTER AND THAT CAN BE VERIFIED WITH MY CAM..YOU OUTTA SHAPE IDIOT...GO TO A GYM

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
moyanboyan said:
WHOEVER PAYS TO SEE YOU ON CAM IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT...YOU HAVE A DECENT SIZE BUT YOU CAN EASILY FIND BIGGER AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT BODY TO LOOK AT. MAYBE I SHOULD INVEST IN HAVING PEOPLE WATCH ME ON CAM IF THEY'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY YOU...LOL...AND I'M NOT AN IMPOSTER AND THAT CAN BE VERIFIED WITH MY CAM..YOU OUTTA SHAPE IDIOT...GO TO A GYM

This is totally uncalled for, not to mention childish. Cool down. We have had enough spats going on here for a while.