Tired of the Imposters

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some lpsg'ers are real. Some are fake. This is no great surprise. There were probably more fakes here in the early days, when it was more of a joke site.

I can't say this thread has been a successful advertisement for chat. And what's this "cam" shit, anyway?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big dirigible said:
Some lpsg'ers are real. Some are fake. This is no great surprise. There were probably more fakes here in the early days, when it was more of a joke site.

I can't say this thread has been a successful advertisement for chat. And what's this "cam" shit, anyway?
Yes the cam thing i dont understand either. Im really not into sending ,or asking for pics anyway. The chatroom is great. Its very interesting. In the real world there are fakes. Why shouldnt there be fakes on here. To tell you the truth the dirty talk gets boring after a while. Sometimes its more interesting to hear about the person life,or thoughts.:cool:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not here for kicks so it doesn't bother me as much but the OP's attitude may be a big reason he don't get no action...

Accep the fakes.

Also, my cam DID actually blow up the other day. Cost me $200 too so now I have to see about getting it repaired or getting a replacement.

But I have shit loads of pics on here, if you know where to look :p

SnazzyBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Rather fiesty if you ask me after reading that convo it looked to be obvious that yea maybe he might have been an imposter but doesnt mean you need to badger him about it if it was me i would just let it go...there are other people out there that are willing to cam and post pics.:cool:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course it's frustrating to see a member with a name like "12inchDong" and click on their profile to find no pics or even no information at all, but as many members have pointed out, no one is obligated to prove anything. I have just accepted that very few horsedicked guys are willing to post pics, or that there aren't really that many out there. Just enjoy the ones that DO post and thank them for sharing their incredible endowments.

I think many members share your frustation expressed in your posts but were turned off by the manner in which you were expressing it.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HickBoy said:
Without fakers there'd be very few people here.

Aye, but there are all kindsa fakers... Guys that fake they have big dicks, Guys that fake theyre chicks, guys that fake they're chicks with large penises, all kinds!

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
after reading the dialogue you held with MIKE D.,
i have to say i would NEVER, EVER cam with you,
email you, instant message you -- NOTHIN'.

you DEMAND so much, and rant and rave, using
foul language and offensive tactics so as to TURN
OFF anyone who may even be mildly interested in
talking to you.

i know when i'm in conversation with anyone new,
be it the internet, in person, whatever... i feel them
out first. see what they're about. if someone starts
right in with LET'S SEE YOUR PICS, PROVE YOU HAVE
WHAT YOU HAVE, C'MON, WHERE'S THE PICS....
well, what a total turn-off! I've got the big dick, and
don't need to prove anything to anyone i'm not interested
in.

mind you, you'll find messages here that i've left
for people who make grand claims (thirteen inches, etc),
and i've said, "LET'S SEE THE PICS"... but that's because
they're throwing info out there to everyone at LPSG
with nothing to back it up.
i ask them to post pics because it's easy for anyone to
say that stuff and not show photos. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
YOU AND ME is that i could care less whether they come
thru or not -- if they don't they're fakes. and that's that.
But i DON'T have this CRAZED NEED you seem to have
to HOUND these guys and go ON AND ON about wanting to
cam with the guys and see their dicks. put it out there --
they don't respond, or say NO? MOVE ON. they're liars,
WHATEVER. but your ranting about this stuff reveals
more about YOU than them. tired of internet fakes? go
to the gym. i found LOADS of huge-dick guys there, and
had lots of fun with our big tools. that's one way. but man,
give it a rest. your attitude is a MAJOR TURN-OFF.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CuriousGuy said:
Of course it's frustrating to see a member with a name like "12inchDong" and click on their profile to find no pics or even no information at all, but as many members have pointed out, no one is obligated to prove anything. I have just accepted that very few horsedicked guys are willing to post pics, or that there aren't really that many out there. Just enjoy the ones that DO post and thank them for sharing their incredible endowments.

I think many members share your frustation expressed in your posts but were turned off by the manner in which you were expressing it.[/quote Well said!:cool:

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut said:
CuriousGuy said:

I think many members share your frustation expressed in your posts but were turned off by the manner in which you were expressing it.[/quote Well said!:cool:

MAYBE I WAS BEING A LITTLE ASSHOLISH...BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T EXCUSE THE TENDENCY TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THEMSELVES. THOU SHALL NOT LIE.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
moyanboyan said:
WHOEVER PAYS TO SEE YOU ON CAM IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT...YOU HAVE A DECENT SIZE BUT YOU CAN EASILY FIND BIGGER AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT BODY TO LOOK AT. MAYBE I SHOULD INVEST IN HAVING PEOPLE WATCH ME ON CAM IF THEY'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY YOU...LOL...AND I'M NOT AN IMPOSTER AND THAT CAN BE VERIFIED WITH MY CAM..YOU OUTTA SHAPE IDIOT...GO TO A GYM

What I was specifically calling you out on is claiming that you are somehow here to verify that the well-endowed men of these boards are as hung as they say they are, as if you're doing some kind of valuable service, when in fact you're just some twat with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement who thinks that everyone else owes you a camming session so that you may relieve your sexual frustration at never getting any by wanking to their image on your screen. You're pathetic.
and while we're throwing out personal insults about each other's bodies.. your crooked ugly pencil-dick is repellent. Who would want to see that? Maybe this is why you can't find anyone to cam for you.

I mean, aside from the obvious bit about you being a worldclass asshole, as so many others on this thread have pointed out.

expect more

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
What I was specifically calling you out on is claiming that you are somehow here to verify that the well-endowed men of these boards are as hung as they say they are, as if you're doing some kind of valuable service, when in fact you're just some twat with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement who thinks that everyone else owes you a camming session so that you may relieve your sexual frustration at never getting any by wanking to their image on your screen. You're pathetic.
and while we're throwing out personal insults about each other's bodies.. your crooked ugly pencil-dick is repellent. Who would want to see that? Maybe this is why you can't find anyone to cam for you.

I mean, aside from the obvious bit about you being a worldclass asshole, as so many others on this thread have pointed out.
Hear Hear!! Couldn't have said it better myself. The pencil dick thing was dead on and especialy amusing. PS your bod looks fine to me.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What annoys me is when people IM me asking for dick pics and vids, then I ask them if they havent looked at my profile. I ask them if they have pics and that have nothing, now I'm not a cock whore so I'm not going to shoot myself if you dont have cock pics but atleast be able to hold a convo. In the past three days there has been this person that keeps asking me "what do you want to talk about?" You Imed me so give me something to talk about so that I get to know you and what not, but dont IM me and then have nothing to say, just a waste of my time. He has the nerve to get upset because I'm not talkng, well when you get a personality and actually have something to say to me then I'll talk to you.

I do agrree, I hate posers.........if you're fat old and disgusting dont try talking to me and trying to pull something on me, not happening, sorry.

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
expect more said:
Hear Hear!! Couldn't have said it better myself. The pencil dick thing was dead on and especialy amusing. PS your bod looks fine to me.
the only reason you say his body looks fine because you're straight. he has the body of a tweenager.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
You're pathetic.

NineInchCock, I'm sure the guy was just frustrated about being lied to by guys claiming stuff they shouldn't have been and just took it out on you unfairly. I'm willing to bet he didn't mean what he said about you. Everybody knows you are a hot man with a big dick and a very open mind. Don't take the bait, tempting as it may be. As for your comment about anyone wanting to see his dick......well I certainly enjoyed it, as I'm sure many others have as well. Just trying to be a peace maker and set the thread on a positive course.
You both are truly blessed and willing to share what you have with all of us on the site. For this we are grateful. It seems he kind of apologized in his later post, although he should do it personally to you. Appreciate your input on the site.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CuriousGuy said:
NineInchCock, I'm sure the guy was just frustrated about being lied to by guys claiming stuff they shouldn't have been and just took it out on you unfairly. I'm willing to bet he didn't mean what he said about you. Everybody knows you are a hot man with a big dick and a very open mind. Don't take the bait, tempting as it may be. As for your comment about anyone wanting to see his dick......well I certainly enjoyed it, as I'm sure many others have as well. Just trying to be a peace maker and set the thread on a positive course.
You both are truly blessed and willing to share what you have with all of us on the site. For this we are grateful. It seems he kind of apologized in his later post, although he should do it personally to you. Appreciate your input on the site.:tongue:
I just find this so called cam guy very insulting. He needs to go somewhere,maybe My Space or something like that.:cool:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
moyanboyan said:
WHOEVER PAYS TO SEE YOU ON CAM IS AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT...YOU HAVE A DECENT SIZE BUT YOU CAN EASILY FIND BIGGER AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT BODY TO LOOK AT. MAYBE I SHOULD INVEST IN HAVING PEOPLE WATCH ME ON CAM IF THEY'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY YOU...LOL...AND I'M NOT AN IMPOSTER AND THAT CAN BE VERIFIED WITH MY CAM..YOU OUTTA SHAPE IDIOT...GO TO A GYM

hey loser,
you are just ugly and dumb, not to mention a boring waste of time; comical really. oh, I think my toilet just finished flushing, i can go clean it now, it's actually more riveting than reading your posts.

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
and you're not worth it either. Do you know how many guys offer to pay me to cam for them?

ok,
eeewww....

E

moyanboyan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
emu said:
hey loser,
you are just ugly and dumb, not to mention a boring waste of time; comical really. oh, I think my toilet just finished flushing, i can go clean it now, it's actually more riveting than reading your posts.

ok,
eeewww....

E

straight guys >%50 ... go hide in a bush
i'm hungry...gonna go get some chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side