Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings and Salutations....

I seem to be meeting only "4s" of the "average penis size 4 to 6" of late, and am THRILLED to see this site is all about the above-average.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!

:tongue:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I seem to be meeting only "4s" of the "average penis size 4 to 6" of late, and am THRILLED to see this site is all about the above-average.

What's your minimum? Is 5.5" okay? 6? 7? 8? Where do you "fit in"? If too small, do you catch and release? Are you a size queen or just frustrated by lack of diversity among the dicks you're finding?

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cougarblue ... just gotta say ... that's one neat username you've got.

Why thank yew kind Sir....and I must add, after reading your siggy:

My elbow sockets sharpen pencils when you pass by on divine fumes of industrial combustion.

"http://www.madsci.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~lynn/jardin/SCG" Surrealist Compliment Generator

:smile:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome

4 inches?

You and I could make a threesome with some left over :wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hi and welcome to lpsg, just want to say that i been in your shoes lots of times referring to the under endowed size you mention here, even though they can only use what they are given,[ through know fault of their own ] its not much fun huh? so i now refer to a quote. blessed are the [ 7 ] inch and up girthy guys with a little length to go with it as well, as they shall inherit more of us beautiful ladies always. LOL :wink: actually that was stolen from my hubby [ by me ]:biggrin1: i know probably what your thinking here, but you would just have to know my hubby to understand it. but still welcome to the site enjoy and have lots of fun also. as we need more women here as well.