Tired of the worship?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Charlie14, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

I don't know what's wrong with me... i am just tired of the awe factor.. I am tired of the fascination.. I am tired of the glazed over look after a girl finds out how big my cock is.. and then they turn into yes women..

Has anyone else experienced this? I don't really understand what I want.. I feel like I want a woman to just treat me lik crap... someone who hates my big cock and tells me so..

Is this submissive? S and M? I have never tried it.. but it seems like it might be what I am looking for.

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

Not having experienced what you have, by either sex, all I can suggest is that maybe you want to be seen as a whole person, and that you the PERSON are sexy, and desireable, and not JUST because you have a big cock. Maybe you'd like some attention to your OTHER head occassionally, and not just a vapid fascination with your endowment, big as it may be. Even in the bedroom, people generally want to be treated with respect, and consideration, and as a WHOLE person. I suspect people that have hooked up with a fetishist of any form that focuses too much one ONE body part begin feeling the same way after awhile. I'm pretty sure I would. Just my two cents.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

4. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

You might be right David. I am not sure though. I mean.. i feel like women respect me for othe rthings.. but any woman that I hook up with it seems like somehting changes after she sees how big i am. It's like theres no challenge there anymore.. and they become very insecure.. and posessive... but in a needt way. I just feel like I want a woman who is very confident and almost bitchy or somehting.. like I find that very sexy.. but then ebven women who are like this.. when we finally have sex or even just see me the first time they totally change.. and it's just boring i guess.. I don't know how else to describe it.

5. davidjh7

Gold Member

You don't strike me really as the submissive, wanna be dominated type, from the posts I have seen here. Maybe you just want someone who feels more equal in the bedroom as well as out of it. Someone who challenges you, and gets challenged by you. I see that as a positive attitude, actually, simply because it means BOTH people are agressively pursuing the best possible sexual experience, by the energy they want to put into the act. Ive never known anybody that likes a totally passive partner, who lays there like a piece of dead carp. Sex IS supposed to be fun, for everybody involved. I would say be patient. I don't know what your size is, but unless you are in a very remote location, likely there will be women around you, who are secure enough with themselves, who have had as big or bigger, and while enjoying a big one, don't worship the guy because of it in the bedroom. They also demand the guy put in some real effort, too. Hang in there!

6. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Mathew, yeah.. I want a anti-size queen I guess. haha I don't know.. it's weird.

Even if a woman could fake it.. and just act totally disinterested.. maybe. IS that submisseve? Does that mean I am a submissive?

Is there such a thing as part time submissive.. just in bed or something?

7. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Thanks david.. I'll hang in there.. I guess I just need to meet the right girl. Maybe I just need a girl to play hard-to-get is all.

8. PussyWellington

Albums:
    I think you have answered your own question there. Maybe you need to take some more time to get-to-know the person before you engage in an intimate relationship. Sure, I know this can be difficult but sometimes the rewards are greater. Then you will know if you are compatable on other levels as well. I feel your anquish and hope that your feelings improve. Good luck!

De

9. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

those are the type of girls i just bang the fuck out of for a few weeks and then kick them to the side of the road and find a new one. 90% of those girls only wanted to have sex with me cuz they heard that i have a really big dick. the other 10% thing im a nice cool person to be around and want to have sex with me cuz of that. when we do have sex and see my dick for the first time then i enjoy their shock much more then when the others are shocked. i will post more on this later.

10. ThaitAss

ThaitAss New Member

Charlie, I think what you need is a woman who can enjoy your big cock and still retain her independence on other aspects of the relationship. No, you don't want a woman to treat you like crap, but to treat you like a normal person - argue with you over philosophical issues, or insist on going to her choice of restaurant etc.

I'm going to go and read the rest of the comments in this thread now, so forgive me if you've already addressed this point. I don't know how soon after you meet a woman that you're having sex, but perhaps more time needs to be spent on getting to know each other?

11. Matthew

Gold Member

Why not? I think many people keep their sexual fantasies in the bedroom. Just because it turns you on to think of a girl treating you a certain way in bed doesn't mean you need her to lead you through the 'hood on a leash (unless you want her to, of course).

As others said, I think the key is to find the right woman - if not one who is naturally into the same thing, then maybe one who likes helping your fantasies come true. And in terms of the label ("submissive"), you don't need that unless it really helps you to define yourself.

Good luck, hope you find the fun you're looking for!

12. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Wow... I need to quit drinking! haha I wrote this last night when I was a bit inebriated. Sorry for the emotional outburst! gah

13. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I wouldn't want anyone to treat me like shit, but I would prefer to be treated as a complete human being and not just a cock to be gawked at. There's this girl I know and like she just loves to see me naked, but she wont let me hit. -_-;

For those that don't understand the slang "hit" means "fuck".

Well anyway, I'm tired of her just trying to see me naked and if all she wants is to see my length, she can get a dildo and look at it every night. But I'm not a dildo, I'm a human being.

The crazy thing to me at this moment, however, is that I say this, but on the internet never post my face pictures alongside of my penis pictures. On part, I think because I'd rather someone who knew me to think about my face and not my dick when they saw me. It'd bad enough with my friends that I catch people looking down when I'm wearing loose pants. Jeez. :biggrin1:

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

You never need feel that you can not be open here. This is a support group.

I think there are a few things going on here:

• Objectification--It never feels good to feel objectified. I know that I never understood how awful it felt (for women) until I began going to gay clubs and had men size me up as a peice of chocolate meat. I also hate it when someone acts like I am nothing more than life support for my cock. UGH.
    • Fantasy--As Matthew said--the bed room is a great place to explore your fanatasies. I am a self-admitted control freak and have a job where I do and fix everything all the time. I am naturally dominant and agressive and thought, heck, let's explore being submissive for a bit. So, in my last realtionship, I explored the idea of NOT being in control all the time.It was well worth it to find where some more of mny personal interests and limits are.
    • Trust -- It sounds like the right woman will find a way to be what you need her to be in all aspects. if there is deep, mutual trust, I have found that all things are possible between two loving, caring individuals.
    Good Luck.

15. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

To be honest with you, I like that response but I play it down. I don't want to give her the impression that I'm stuck on myself. And in all fairness I lived most of my life not even realizing i was big...it wasn't until my senior year in college that it was made known to me. i think i play it down because i'm more self conscientious about it is an odd way than i am arrogant about it...i don't want her to run off when she sees it b/c my early experience was that girls are more scared of it than they are excited by it--it made me employ strategies which would keep them around instead of grabbing their purse and heading for the door.

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I hate your big cock.

Feel better?

But I still love mine.

17. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i have a friend like that she will play with it a little but always tells me she couldnt fuck me cuz i would kill her. over the past 3 years we have been piss drunk a billion times and she will always tell me "fuck the crap out of me with your super penis" and yet i have never have.

she is also one of the very few people i do care about.

18. Gisella

Gold Member

I think its a very good idea & hope the best for you !

I dont like things too easy i find it very boring...challenges are a good thing in my opinion.

19. Gisella

Gold Member

But this "emotional outburst" is the way you fell and the drink help you spill it or not ???

Now im getting confuse...:confused:

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

At first glance, I thought this would be an anti-christian thread on Easter. Oh well :confused:

I guess I'm not big enough to have been worshipped, although a few girlfriends have made appreciative comments about my size, it's never passed the point where it could be called worship.

Your point about "yes women" is something I can relate to though... I've had a couple of g/f's who became pretty much that. After a while you lose respect for someone who keeps bending over backwards in misguided attempts to please you (or worse, win you back). I prefer someone who has some backbone, someone who'll call me out if I do something dumb or get too full of myself. Call it what you will. Is that sort of what you mean?

Although a little worship would be nice now and then...:shysmile:

Draft saved Draft deleted