Tired PC muscle?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So yesterday and today I noticed the urethra of my dick wasn't as prominent as it usually is. When holding my dick I can always feel it there but it felt much flatter. Didn't have any kegeling issue yesterday but today it feels like I can't kegel very strongly so I think I may have been doing too many kegels lately.
Has anyone noticed something like this before? Is this a common effect of a tired out pc muscle and if not what is?

woodeye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may seem like a dumb question. I have two holes in the end of my penis. One where the pee comes out. The other, I don't know. I don't cum because of a "roto rooter" procedure (TURP) several years back. When I did cum, I didn't notice where it came out.

Once when I went to the Urologist, he and the nurse made a comment about something being different. I didn't know what they were talking about.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
suppose to do my stamina routine today but I'll skip on it and see how it looks tomorrow

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gave it a rest and everything is feeling fine. PE session today felt sweet, got good expansion.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many reps did you do before you managed to tire yourself out??
This is was confused me, I only did my usual amount, 50 kegels 5 seconds each, 25 reverse kegels 5 seconds each. I had some pretty intense sex before and masturbated later during the day and did a lot of kegeling that I didn't count then so I think that contributed to it.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The PC/BC muscles can be easily overtrained- esepcially if you're doing your kegels/stamina work throughout the day with no planning.

The easiest way to avoid this from happening is to keep track of what you're doing and plan your workouts with progression in mind. Your initial stamina sessions shouldn't be too taxing and should leave you refreshed as opposed to overtrained or sore.