Tired vagina! and numbness!

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This morning I and my hottest girl just had a rally of sex for about two hours ending with my three cums and her 7 orgasm. But my last cum scored zero on her.

She said after her 7th that her pussy went half-numb. I felt almost no grip in her vagina after that. She was still very wet all along as usual just much less grip. We also experience first wind-passing noise from her vagina when I put my shaft all in at my last cum.

We were very afriad of something wrong happen to her vagina, a torn muscle or something. But we hope it is just a tired muscle. Well, do we have to see doctor? or it is normal for a long game? Does anyone experience something similar?

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Urban Dictionary: queef

queef (kweef) n.
the expulsion of air from a vagina after sexual intercourse, usually very fast-paced or deep intercourse, and most often resulting after the "doggy style" position, or variants of said position. queefs are known to have a "wet" sound, and can occur during intercourse, or after. queefs occur when an object, usually a penis, creates a vacuum of air inside the vagina, usually because of a certain angle or position, or because of use of a condom, and happen when the penis or object is removed or pushed deeper into the vagina. many think of queefs as a "sex interrupter" because females are usually embarrassed and males usually embarrassed or amused as the very unique and recognizable sound of a queef.