tit-fuck in north florida

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm big breast obsessed! ive never had my cock between some big boobs and must do this before i die! can anyone help?

Tinpusher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck! Love busty girls. I'm a big fan of Rachel Aldana, Milena Velba, Nelli Roono. Have "spent time" (ahem) with Nicole Peters as well. And I think tonight I'm going to be lucky enough to be staying in with a girl who wears a 38H bra size... Obsessed doesn't begin to describe it!

• Love
Reactions: BIGdickRodney

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Such a shame we are SO far apart, as I would dearly love to thoroughly juice up a delightfully big pair of jiggly juggs like yours babe. Seriously I wish I could as it would be totally worth the drive or flight. I hope you find what you feel you are needing. Oh, and if you are ever up here in Western Canada, look me up.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
WHoops! LOLROFLMAO. I mistook the avatar as being representative of the poster, not his desires! Well, I guess that makes several of us all longing for somewhere nice and soft and jiggly and in stereo, to nestle our big hard cocks. Spooging her face from between her tits just seems like it would be a lovely fun thing to do.

Oh well, probably not in this lifetime! Good luck guys, your luck is probably better than mine.

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm big breast obsessed! ive never had my cock between some big boobs and must do this before i die! can anyone help?

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
9755-100-1395.jpg