Tit Sex

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Okay - I don't get it, don't get anything out it and feel completely ridiculous when a guy wants to do this. I don't feel like I'm looking at a lover, rather, an 11 year old kid that is peeping at a neighbor and seeing boobs for the first time. They're not playdo.

I'll never understand their fascination with shoving a cock between breasts.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay - I don't get it, don't get anything out it and feel completely ridiculous when a guy wants to do this. I don't feel like I'm looking at a lover, rather, an 11 year old kid that is peeping at a neighbor and seeing boobs for the first time. They're not playdo.

DITTO! I have small tits, so it's really pointless, but every guy I have been with feels the need to try.:rolleyes:

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have large breasts so I guess I can get a decent amount of "wrap" around a cock so they get friction as well as visual but for me it's just the pleasure at seeing them enjoy themselves.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sex is sometimes cerebral, and sometimes it's raw animal passion.

If your thinking mind is engaged, then yes, tit-fucking seems rather silly...but when you're lost in a red haze of unadulterated lust where your only desire is to become as much a part of your partner as possible, almost nothing is silly.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sex is sometimes cerebral, and sometimes it's raw animal passion.

If your thinking mind is engaged, then yes, tit-fucking seems rather silly...but when you're lost in a red haze of unadulterated lust where your only desire is to become as much a part of your partner as possible, almost nothing is silly.

I don't know, playing with the wads of fat on someone's chest seems silly no matter how you manage it.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's because you're silly enough to think of them as wads of fat on her chest. :rolleyes:

Could not have been said any better then that HG.

What a turn on it must be to look down into the eyes of a woman looking back at you bored at the least or disgruntled as you stroke your cock between her breasts. Sex is about communication, sensation, pleasure and fun. It should never be a chore. There are, of course, borders of behavior we all define for ourselves, but tit fucking is hardly beyond the general norm. When I see you're really not enjoying it I'm pretty quick to stop, but it's a fluid progression to the next moment. Why would I continue? That's where the communication part comes in, and not necessarily verbal. Having said that, the only thing that matters, for me, is my partners satisfaction. Nothing makes me hotter then when she gets off, from whatever part of my body or her body that involves. I understand that can only work with the right partner but shouldn't it always be...the right partner?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DITTO! I have small tits, so it's really pointless, but every guy I have been with feels the need to try.:rolleyes:

Strange actually...because I hardly ever try. I've had year long relationships where that never happened and one night stands where it did. But again rarely. I find it interesting that every guy you're with feels the need to try it with you.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
So basically what I'm reading from all of the blokes, some eloquent and some not, is that "it's to make him happy" and just go with the moment.

I still do not get any "physical arousal, stimulation" from it. At least I get sensation on my nipples, when that is caressed but wrapping my boob around a cock - no not so much and I still feel ridiculous and I don't enjoy it.

I'm just saying - what is it that you love about it and don't tell me it's the love and communication - you get that from looking in their eyes, etc...

If she had a huge gut, I doubt you'd wrap that around your cock... so what's the visual in this for a guy?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

No offense meant, but I'm less interested in tit-fucking a small-breasted woman. I am not going to enjoy it as much as putting my cock between two large globes of tit flesh, and if she aint interested either, then what's doing it seems pointless.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FUCK MY TITS!!!

I mean, those words either turn you on or they dont. Some females like getting fucked, even it they do not really get that much physical pleasure. It somehow validates that they have big tits because they CAN titty fuck. So its all mental.

Personally, I could take it or leave it. But its just one more naughty thing to do to add to the options when having sex.

Somehow, FUCK MY FAT ROLL just doesnt have the same effect in sexy-ness. Probably feels the same too, or similar. But I am sure there are people that would get off on that, as sick as that sounds.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh.. I'm not a fan. I think it's more for "boob" guys. But women don't have clits at the back of their throats, and they still love to give head. It's cerebral.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So basically what I'm reading from all of the blokes, some eloquent and some not, is that "it's to make him happy" and just go with the moment.

I still do not get any "physical arousal, stimulation" from it. At least I get sensation on my nipples, when that is caressed but wrapping my boob around a cock - no not so much and I still feel ridiculous and I don't enjoy it.

I'm just saying - what is it that you love about it and don't tell me it's the love and communication - you get that from looking in their eyes, etc...

If she had a huge gut, I doubt you'd wrap that around your cock... so what's the visual in this for a guy?

Hey Z... You obviously don't care about the actual topic. You're just here to antagonize.

Have you never had somebody who cared for you enough? Someone who saw past your huge gut? Is there a deeper insight then I'm reading into your proclivity to pose as a female on a pseudo help web site for all the poor poor guys whose cocks are so big that they need support? Are you really serious? You can't figure out why a man might want to slide his cock between a woman's breasts in the course of a sexual encounter?

Please tell me you're not as silly as you're trying to be...Z

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Zoe, it's all about the mans pleasure.

BTW, Zoe is the real deal and she's wicked smart too.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Z... You obviously don't care about the actual topic. You're just here to antagonize.
newsflash - I created the topic.

Have you never had somebody who cared for you enough? Someone who saw past your huge gut? Is there a deeper insight then I'm reading into your proclivity to pose as a female on a pseudo help web site for all the poor poor guys whose cocks are so big that they need support? Are you really serious? You can't figure out why a man might want to slide his cock between a woman's breasts in the course of a sexual encounter?
Fair enough, you're semi-new here and don't know who I am, or my sense of humor or why I say I'm inter-sexed in the last 48 hours. But for argument's sake, are you really in a position to comment about tit-sex, unless you are a woman or at best a hermaphrodite with a set of double D's on his chest? Are you Serious???

Please tell me you're not as silly as you're trying to be...Z

Is it really that much of a "stretch" for you stretch, that a woman would ask what's the fuss about sticking a cock on her chest in a forum titled "Women's Issues" on a Cock website?

Clearly your reading comprehension skills are amiss; b/c I wrote that I don't get any physical stimulation or sensation from tit-fucking. If a man is suggesting that I enjoy it - no, he may as well wrap someone's gut around his cock, b/c I don't get anything out of it. Tit-sex is all for his enjoyment, no it's a connection between lovers. So I'm asking men, what is the fuss with tit-sex, their interest in it.

I'd equate a man wanting tit-sex on par with my new-found fascination of guys tucking their nuts. Not because I get anything out of it, but visually it fascinates me. Unless your on the chatroom - you won't understand it, but yes I'm asking the question, b/c so many men are interested in tit-sex.

Go away you silly little man...with your makeshift grandma-white cotton briefs and quit reaching for meanings that don't exist.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it really that much of a "stretch" for you stretch, that a woman would ask what's the fuss about sticking a cock on my chest in a forum titled "Women's issues" on a cock website?

Clearly your reading comprehension skills are amiss; b/c I said breasts are not stimulated, get any sensation from tit-fucking, you may as well wrap someone's gut around your cock. That's not any indication that I have a fat gut... or that tit-fucking is some deep connection between lovers. I can speak to that, b/c I don't enjoy it and it's more perverse than it is about connection, b/c I don't get any physical sensation from it.

Go away you silly little man...with your makeshift grandma white cotton briefs and stop reaching for meanings that don't exist.

fucking lmao!

go finish your studying :smile:

oh btw, your boy oranjuice was on cam earlier with his big dick and exquisite juicy bum

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot how to do quotes (yet again)

Stretch - Have you never had somebody who cared for you enough? Someone who saw past your huge gut? Is there a deeper insight then I'm reading into your proclivity to pose as a female on a pseudo help web site for all the poor poor guys whose cocks are so big that they need support? Are you really serious? You can't figure out why a man might want to slide his cock between a woman's breasts in the course of a sexual encounter?

I'd hope someone who cared deeply for me wouldn't want to do something that I didn't get anything out of, and that looked, to be frank, stupid.