Tit Sex

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
its the only and i do mean

ONLY

sure fire way to MAKE me cum

its a ring toss fucking me ill i cum and its trying like trying to hit a drop of falling rain with spit getting me to cum orally but sit me in a comfy chair with my paints off with a woman between my knees and a set of dd-jj cups tits around my penis and even with out lube I AM GOING TO CUM!, not just ejaculate, but have an eyes closed toes curled panting frozen in place orgasm, maybe its the soft adjustable texture combined with the visual but its a sure fire way to get me to agree to something.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

ONLY

its a ring toss fucking me ill i cum and its trying like trying to hit a drop of falling rain with spit getting me to cum orally but sit me in a comfy chair with my paints off with a woman between my knees and a set of dd-jj cups tits around my penis and even with out lube I AM GOING TO CUM!, not just ejaculate, but have an eyes closed toes curled panting frozen in place orgasm, maybe its the soft adjustable texture combined with the visual but its a sure fire way to get me to agree to something.

bravo. That's the insight I'm trying to understand here. Seems like a bit of a fetish..

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ONLY

You sound exactly like my last boyfriend.
I've yet to encounter a true "Breast Man" who'd say no to tit fucking.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a boob man and I've done it before with a girl who had big breasts, but it wasn't that it was THAT pleasurable, just the appeal of trying it I guess. I'm indifferent whether or not to do it again unless she asked. I sure as hell wouldn't force a girl to try something she didn't want.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DITTO! I have small tits, so it's really pointless, but every guy I have been with feels the need to try.:rolleyes:

I also have small tits but no one has ever tried it. Actually I wish they would, as I have issues with being small there and somehow a guy wanting tit sex with me would make me feel validated in a way. I have no idea if I'd like it or not, since I've never had it.

That's because you're silly enough to think of them as wads of fat on her chest. :rolleyes:

LOL!

You will never get it until you understand how men are told their package is nasty,and not to be touched.My mother did this to me all the time growing up.Tit fucking is a way to reasure the male that his genitals are ok to be touched.

So when we get a woman that will let us rub our dick on her breast,face or give a hand job?We are no longer the dirty boy that mommy said we were!

Sex is about fun and what feels good,so do it and don't question.He will do nything for you if you do.:cool:

OK, I don't really want a guy to rub his dick on my face (although I will do oral if he's clean - like bathed and all!), have never had tit sex (see above), but I looooooove giving hand jobs!!! Oh yeah!!!

I unfortunately was brought up with some "issues" and one of them is about the rubbing his dick on my face, and even oral to some extent (I'm trying to get over the one about oral). It's sad how anti-sex some people's upbringings are (mine was probably pretty mild in its way), and a lot of people have all kinds of problems with sex as a result. If we'd just treat it as healthy and natural, we'd all be a lot better off.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't sucking your cock, touching it, telling you how much we loved it, lavishing hours and hours on it, letting you stick it in our snatch assure them you didn't think it was dirty Ed?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't sucking your cock, touching it, telling you how much we loved it, lavishing hours and hours on it, letting you stick it in our snatch assure them you didn't think it was dirty Ed?
You have a "snatch"?

I'm sorry, I have always thought that is such a funny word for it. :biggrin1:

So you can snatch a snatch?:biggrin1:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snatch is indeed a funny word.

So are you saying you didn't understand why GUYS were so into it, Z? I think axlx2009 explained it well, though he was a bit dramatic about it.

The reasons I love the idea of tit sex is because I love boobs. I adore them. Licking them, sucking them, feeling them, squeezing them, jiggling them, lifting them, pushing them together, tracing around the nipples with my tongue, rubbing them together, the things I'd love to do with them are ENDLESS.

And if I could get direct pleasure from them by putting my cock between them? I'd probably say yes before you'd be done asking. Breasts are warm, soft, bouncy, jiggly, and it would be VERY enjoyable to have my cock there. And if I'm long enough (I haven't gotten to try this yet, so I don't know), a girl wrapping her breasts around my cock while licking the head of my cock would be absolutely incredible.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media

nope... its just something you can't explain.... its like a woman explaining why she is turned on in a specific way be a man cumming in her.... it can't be put into words

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't see why it needs such in depth and detailed analysis.
Some men love it, some hate it, some are indifferent to it.
If your man loves it I see it as a small thing to do to make him happy even though most women's physical pleasure from the act is minimal.
I'm sure a man would derive no physical satisfaction from licking the creases and cleft of my buttocks and yet the sheer pleasure it affords me is off the charts.
I don't see tit fucking as a degrading act and have never felt degraded doing it.
I guess it is all apart of the compromise, give and take and understanding that gets reached between the two parties.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
answer: Giving head is for his pleasure - if a woman enjoys giving a guy that kind of pleasure. My thoughts, that is reciprocal - he can do the same... he can be generous or I can be selfish.

However what do you put on par with tit-sex? Ball-tucking???

I just think tit sex is ridiculous and I felt pretty humiliated ridiculous by it and true to my word, I never fucked that guy again - b/c he truly felt that I "should enjoy that." It wasn't the tit-sex, obviously it was his communication - he was not listening.

Still I don't get the fascination with tit sex. I've to read a reply here, where a guy says, what he enjoys about it...

Titfucking is really just a variation of frottage, which leaves me cold personally. But I'll happily slip some lube between my thighs if it's something that would sure-fire get someone off. Good sex is about generosity of spirit much more than it's about limits and deal-breakers.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
If your man loves it I see it as a small thing to do to make him happy even though most women's physical pleasure from the act is minimal.
I'm sure a man would derive no physical satisfaction from licking the creases and cleft of my buttocks and yet the sheer pleasure it affords me is off the charts.
I don't see tit fucking as a degrading act and have never felt degraded doing it.
I guess it is all apart of the compromise, give and take and understanding that gets reached between the two parties.

my post and this one put together are your answer..... from a person who loves to give them and a person who loves to recieve them.

and F.Y.I, al of the people who instantly label something degrating simply because the PHYSICAL pleasure is one sided aren't fooling any one, all you're doing is showing what a selfish and terrible lover you more than likely are

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
sounds like a fetish.

no... not for me atleast.... i spent 6 years with a 5"9 b cup sporting girl. there are just many things tha turn me on, too many to type, but THAT act just happens to be the most comforting, relaxing and comfortable sex act for me....... you could say tits are a fetish of mine, but not that act in and of it's self

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes...thank you. This covers, not only this thread in particular, but any number of threads here. It's so ridiculously simple.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who labelled it degrading, that's quite revealing of the people who are protesting it isn't.

I don't get anything out of it but I'd be happy to do it for a guy if he got something out of it BUT why would he be asking me to do something I got nothing out of when there are so many things we could be doing.

And snatch is a funny word, that's why I chose to use it ;-)

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
to be honest, I'm a breast man but I never really got it myself... it'd be fun to give it a whirl but I'd probably find it to be nothing more than a change in routine

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Who labelled it degrading, that's quite revealing of the people who are protesting it isn't.

I don't get anything out of it but I'd be happy to do it for a guy if he got something out of it BUT why would he be asking me to do something I got nothing out of when there are so many things we could be doing.

And snatch is a funny word, that's why I chose to use it ;-)

I didn't use the word degrading, SP, I don't enjoy it. I feel like some dude is playing with playdo or am with an adolescent and it's a little humiliating...eh. Maybe humiliate isn't the right word...again felt like - he was that kid that was a peeping tom, trying to Mrs. Crab-apple's boobs growing up.

if that makes any sense.

Yet that is my point here. We don't get anything out of it from a physical pleasure and I understand the whole "making him happy angle." My question is what do men find so enjoyable about it? What is so fascinating about it?