Tit Sex

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Yes...thank you. This covers, not only this thread in particular, but any number of threads here. It's so ridiculously simple.

Then please move on to another thread, mofo - clearly I posted it in this forum for a reason - for a woman's issue. Women have breasts. This bullshit side-bar of yours, criticizing why I ask the question or pontificating that I'm not that serious is not contributing anything but a lot of static.

If you're not in to tit-sex, or going to share what is so fascinating about it - from your personal preference, I'm not interested in reading anything you have to say. What part is not clear?

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is what do men find so enjoyable about it? What is so fascinating about it?
Because men will stick thier dick into just about anything.

Reminds me of a joke:
This guy wants to have sex and goes to a brothel. The problem is he doesnt have a lot of money and the best they can offer him is an 80 year old women with a glass eye.
Being desparate, he agrees. He finds out that the old womans pussy is "out of order" so he asks, "So what can you do for me?"
The old woman takes out her glass eye and says, "Fuck my eye socket."
The guy is reluctant at fist but says, "What the fuck."
To his surprise, he enjoyed it. He says, "that was one of the best fucks ever."
He said, "when I get more money, I want to hire you again!!!"
She says, "Thanks. I will keep an eye out for you!"

I hope you get my point.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because men will stick thier dick into just about anything.

Reminds me of a joke:
This guy wants to have sex and goes to a brothel. The problem is he doesnt have a lot of money and the best they can offer him is an 80 year old women with a glass eye.
Being desparate, he agrees. He finds out that the old womans pussy is "out of order" so he asks, "So what can you do for me?"
The old woman takes out her glass eye and says, "Fuck my eye socket."
The guy is reluctant at fist but says, "What the fuck."
To his surprise, he enjoyed it. He says, "that was one of the best fucks ever."
He said, "when I get more money, I want to hire you again!!!"
She says, "Thanks. I will keep an eye out for you!"

I hope you get my point.

I read through all the posts in the thread (something everybody should do before responding) and just as I was nearing the end...Wish-4-8 gave the answer. "Men will stick their dicks into anything." Without giving away any dirty little secrets, I can recall many places I've stuck my dick that might not have made any sense. This usually happens when we are young, but just the knowledge that we can cum from this manuever leads us to try all new and strange orifices. I think tit-fucking falls into this category. And add the fact that, anthropologically, the breasts substitute for a rear-mounted woman's buttocks...well, I rest my case.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's nothing in it for me to give a blowjob either.
maybe blowjobs are degrading or fetish.

Well, I like to suck tits. I am drawn to them and I dont know why. I want to feel them, fondle them, caress them, and if they are big enough, maybe put my dick in between them.

The weirdest part is I do not know why. I do not think I could have sex or be intimate with a woman with out me touching them. It is pleasurable for me to touch them. And I dont know why. Maybe it is all in my head. And the size doesnt really matter either. As long as its from a woman. And I get no actual physical pleasure from it. Maybe a little, but I guess most of it is in my head.

I think there is a drive. Even with some women and blow jobs. I like to think that the same thing goes through their head when grabbing that dick like I do when grabbing tits. I have had girls that just couldnt wait to suck it. Its like it more about them then me. Just like when I am fondling tits. It is really more about me. Ofcourse I am still mindful and sensative to her needs.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I like to suck tits. I am drawn to them and I dont know why. I want to feel them, fondle them, caress them, and if they are big enough, maybe put my dick in between them.

The weirdest part is I do not know why. I do not think I could have sex or be intimate with a woman with out me touching them. It is pleasurable for me to touch them. And I dont know why. Maybe it is all in my head. And the size doesnt really matter either. As long as its from a woman. And I get no actual physical pleasure from it. Maybe a little, but I guess most of it is in my head.

I think there is a drive. Even with some women and blow jobs. I like to think that the same thing goes through their head when grabbing that dick like I do when grabbing tits. I have had girls that just couldnt wait to suck it. Its like it more about them then me. Just like when I am fondling tits. It is really more about me. Ofcourse I am still mindful and sensative to her needs.

Maybe your mother weaned you too early?:joke:

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One man's point of view: the tactile sensations are rather unique, particularly if the woman's breasts are fairly soft and a larger cup size. I usually date athletic types (low body fat/compact breasts), so its a rare treat for me at least- as in, once in a while, not every time we have sex.

I don't expect my bed-mate to necessarily enjoy it any more than I would enjoy something that catered to her sensations exclusively. You just do things because it gets the person you're having sex with off.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe your mother weaned you too early?:joke:

I was born premature so I never breast feed.
Maybe I am making up for it now. :eek:

Guys, am I alone in my post about fondling/ sucking tits?

And Ladies. Have you ever had sex with a guy who DID NOT touch your breasts intentionally, or want to? (this is still kind of on topic because it explains men's fansincation with breast)

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I was born premature so I never breast feed.
Maybe I am making up for it now. :eek:

Guys, am I alone in my post about fondling/ sucking tits?

And Ladies. Have you ever had sex with a guy who DID NOT touch your breasts intentionally, or want to? (this is still kind of on topic because it explains men's fansincation with breast)

You, sir, are not alone. I love to suck on tits and all the girls have enjoyed my enthusiasm so far.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never been with a guy who didn't want to touch my breasts but what did shit me off is "I HAVE TWO BREASTS GODDAMNIT! IF YOU'RE GOING TO TOUCH OR SUCK THEM DO BOTH!!"

I feel so much better getting that off my chest now.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been with a guy who didn't want to touch my breasts but what did shit me off is "I HAVE TWO BREASTS GODDAMNIT! IF YOU'RE GOING TO TOUCH OR SUCK THEM DO BOTH!!"

Pun intended? :wink:

I can "get off" on your chest too. :wink:

OK, I will stop.:redface:

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
there's nothing in it for me to give a blowjob either.
maybe blowjobs are degrading or fetish.

You may be joking when you say this, but maybe not. That is my wife's postion and she means it. She considers blowjobs to be degrading and a fetish she will not entertain. She is not really fond of receiving oral either so at least she is consistent! She considers handjobs to be insufficiently mutual as well and only touches with her hand until I get hard, then it is on to other things, and when she is ready, into the one hole specifically designed to receive a penis. Some people have a rather restricted view of what "proper" sexual activity is. I married one. Just the way it is.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My wife is like that too.If I start with one I have to do the other.Such a terrible thing,it wears me out!:biggrin1:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't sucking your cock, touching it, telling you how much we loved it, lavishing hours and hours on it, letting you stick it in our snatch assure them you didn't think it was dirty Ed?

You'd have to grow up in a Jehova's Witness family to understand the way they mentaly and emotionaly castrate men.Cause no, anything other than penis in vagina is not allowed, and if that feels good you don't talk about it ever!

I spent 30 years with these people,getting kicked for dirty thoughts and thinking I had no selfcontrol.My wife was the first one to touch it,suck it,fondle it and let me rub it between her tits!And guess what?She did not call my penis a thing or "it",mom always did.And it gets worse,I put my mouth on my wifes genitals,sometimes I even touch her pussy with my hand!Greatest of all sins I ass fuck my wife!

Under their law I'm now an apostate.As such my family will no longer talk to me let alone have me in their house because I disagree with their view of human sexuality.

I wish I could live in your simple world.:frown1:

It takes more than a day with one woman to get over 30 years of brain washing. I gave up my family to be free with my wife.:mad:

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Wouldn't sucking your cock, touching it, telling you how much we loved it, lavishing hours and hours on it, letting you stick it in our snatch assure them you didn't think it was dirty Ed?

I dunno about Ed, but it would probably help me. It ain't gonna happen though, not here. My wife doesn't like my cock. She doesn't speak of it, won't put it anywhere but "where it belongs" and doesn't look at it. Not everyone is like you Princess. Some of us have to overcome our body discomfort without help from our partners, and some in spite of them.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Now this is an interesting perspective and it probably has some truth to it! Thanks Stacy.

Which works out nicely, since so many women get a thrill from the feeling of being "marked" by a man.

well it is true... males of all species mark their territory wherever they go so another male knows not to trespass :cool:

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love titi fuck especially with some licking during the action..If the girl has small boobs and she is quite embarrashed for them i would lick her long enough in her nipples to get over it quickly..although i wouldn't try tit fuck with her because they is a chance she would feel intimidated again...

Last edited: