Tit Sex

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's is a fascination men have about putting their weiners everywhere on a woman's body. just think of it like marking their territory.

well it is true... males of all species mark their territory wherever they go so another male knows not to trespass :cool:

Uhm, not in my case. I don't consider women territory to be marked, although I don't think what you said was so literal.

I don't know what the other guys are on about, talking about sticking their dicks everywhere. I really haven't done that. I'm also not really interested in anal sex, or various other things.

I just absolutely fucking love fucking tits.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup, if you like boobs it's a great visual.
squeezed boobs, smiling face, erect penis.
what's not to like about that??

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media

positive, agreeable..... not vulgar or offensive and all in one post about a sex act that physically dose nothing for the woman except put her on her kness.........

did you hit a group of school children on the drive home or something?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
positive, agreeable..... not vulgar or offensive and all in one post about a sex act that physically dose nothing for the woman except put her on her kness.........

did you hit a group of school children on the drive home or something?
something like that :wink:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I adore smacking my dick on a girls tits. Tit sex? Yah, it's along the same lines. Does it do anything in terms of pleasure? Not particularly, but it's sexually satisfying.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:smile:...succinctly stated Dollfette. Doesn't get expressed much better then that, regardless of which side you're approaching the subject

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love it when guys play with my tits and if they want to shove their cocks between them, awesome. It's usually just a little foreplay to sucking them off anyway.

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its just one of those things. Just like a guy eating pussy... doesn't do anything for him, I do it cause I like getting my girl off. She does things for me cause it gets me off... the funny part is where it all converges... She actually gets off on it now. I get more turned on from playing with her too. Everyone's got different things... tit fucking is just one of those non typical things i guess if you want to degrade sex to "typical"

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think its just one of those things. Just like a guy eating pussy... doesn't do anything for him, I do it cause I like getting my girl off. She does things for me cause it gets me off... the funny part is where it all converges... She actually gets off on it now. I get more turned on from playing with her too. Everyone's got different things... tit fucking is just one of those non typical things i guess if you want to degrade sex to "typical"
I think you're pretty much right here, some "non-typical" things we do just because we want to please a partner. Selfless loving; that having been said, for some its just as gratifying to eat out and tit fuck as it is to be eaten or tit fucked. Some just get into getting off, others are getting into get another off.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i've actually always been immensely turned on from going down on a girl. so it does a LOT for me, lol! i suppose i may be a rare case, but then so would girls who are aroused from being tit fucked be as well.