Tit Wedgies

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Dust, Dec 3, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

http://www.anime.sobhrach.com/~jeffwong/rant51-tit-wedgies.html
    First off, I'm a guy, so, usually by default, I like a nice pair of breasts on a woman. A nice pair of legs and a nice ass are high on my list as well. And so is intelligence. That's pretty high. Somewhere on the list comes personality. Anyway, a nice pair of breasts is quite a sight to behold, or better yet, be holding.
    Anyway, while I like breasts as much as the next guy, I think I might be going against my sex's natural propensity toward the 'bigger is better' motif when I say I like a girl with smaller, nicely shaped breasts over a girl with massive knockers. Size-wise, to me, anything larger than a C-cup (Yes, a C-cup!) is starting to get too big for me. What do I mean by that? Well, I prefer a girl with small but well-shaped breasts over a girl with large unshapely breasts. To me, large sagging breasts scare me almost as much as the words 'Directed by Kevin Costner'. I guess it's preference.
    Now, what's my idea of well-shaped breasts? That's easy. Breasts have a nice shape when they can generate a 'Tit Wedgie' whenever a girl is wearing a tight shirt. Now, I'm pretty sure you're wondering what exactly is a 'Tit Wedgie'. A 'Tit Wedgie' is the term I like to call one of those horizontal creases that form between a girl's breasts when they're wearing a fairly tight shirt.
    One person that I noticed to be an expert at making 'Tit Wedgies' is Morgan Webb. For those of you who don't know who she is, shame on you. If you're on my webpage, it's probably because you like fanfictions. If you like my fanfictions, you probably like anime. And because people who like anime tend to like video games, there's a good chance you like video games. Oh yeah, and Star Trek for some odd reason. I'm sure I'm not alone here. Anyway, if you like video games, there's a good chance you like the TechTV show, X-Play. X-Play is a show dedicated to reviewing video games.
    I'm using her as an example because I find myself strangely attracted to her because she's very attractive, likes video games, very good with computers, and seems very happy-go-lucky. Oh yeah, she also has a nice rack. That could be the main reason I like her but I'll try and be less of a shallow asshole by say I like her because of her likes in video games.
    Anyway, I'm pretty sure that looking for these 'Tit Wedgies' on a girl is a good way to gauge if a girl has well-shaped breast. You see, 'Tit Wedgies', the ones you're looking for, only occur when a girl has nice firm breasts, not some sagging ones.
    Okay, if you think about it, any girl can have 'Tit Wedgies' in a sense. However, the 'Good Tit Wedgies', which represent nice, shapely breast, can be spotted high up on a girl's shirt on her chest. Because any girl can have 'Tit Wedgies' , there's a certain kind of 'Tit Wedgies' you need to look for, the 'Good Tit Wedgies'.
    To find these 'Good Tit Wedgies', you must first imagine a straight line connecting the nipples of a girl's breasts. Now, if see 'Tit Wedgies' above said imaginary nipple line, the we have ourselves the 'Good Tit Wedgies' which is basically a good indication of nicely shaped breasts.
    [​IMG]
    Above is a picture of Morgan Webb with her co-host, Adam Sessler, from the show X-Play.
    Notice how you see the 'Tit Wedgies' go WAAAY above where her imaginary nipples line is. Just look at those 'Tit Wedgies', you can clearly see three of them. Anyway, 'Tit Wedgies' that go that high are hard to find. Anyway, 'Good Tit Wedgies' are cool.

2. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's called "cleavage," dumbass.

No one else cares about you obsession with this woman. If you end up stalking her, we're all willing to testify against you.

3. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

:eek: OH my GOD! You're RIGHT! She IS a man (or she was). Those are manboobs! Obviously all silicone. And look at the arms on that girl/man! Her hair is obviously a wig. I don't think he's had the complete sex change yet. But, he's definitely on hormone therapy.
    Well, God bless him. If that's what will make her happy in this life, I say go for it. He didn't even have to change his name!

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no shit. look at that fucking jaw - it's broader than mine for chrissakes.

and since when was "morgan" a girl's name anyways??

5. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Morgan probably has some large and hairy nuts to match her floppy donkey dick. Wait a second. I am for Morgan Webb. If I bite into the peer pressure from you guys any more I am going to start riding some pole. I would also never stalk her because I would not want to physically or mentally hurt her. I am also way lazy. I rather just sit at my laptop and jerk off when a new picture of her comes out in FHM. Also, if she ever posed for Playboy I would mimic a life of a grizzly bear. However, instead of spending months hibernating I would be masturbating. Peace out my homies!

6. Matthew

Gold Member

Hysterical thread. Best laugh this week.

7. GoneA

Gold Member

the idiocy on this board can be blinding.

and the font sizes, too.

8. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

You got that right,"teacher's pet"! I have to pull out my "cheaters" to read the miniscule type that you use. Are you trying to slip in under the radar? Oh. I just remembered about the time that you screamed at me in capital letters(except.....for.....one.....letter.....k). IDIOCY? Who ya call'n IDIOCY?

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

See, at least Horsehungshowoff had a mulititude of topics he could annoy us with, this troll only has his obsession with this one poor girl/guy/whatever. The font size eventually gives them all away.

FWIW, I've always thought women with strong jawlines look cool, if they only had dicks they'd be perfect.

10. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Morgan Webb is a beautiful woman. Madame Zora is a beautiful woman. I wish they both would pose nude.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

free tip for aspiring social entities: girls are seldom charmed by the thought of sad greasy high-school brats furiously beating off to images of their naked bodies

12. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

why in gods name would anyone want to look at Tit Wedgies????

i wanna see tits, not some stupid fucking Tit Wedgies

please do us all a big favor and kill yourself now

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

:confused:

Please don't forget the part about obsessive personality types, those are a huge no-no as well.

Killing yourself really might be the only answer.

14. Dr Rock

Gold Member

sure i know that, but what about Dust?

15. dlcs

dlcs New Member

It's times like this that I really miss the *puking* smiley.

16. GoneA

Gold Member

i do not use small fonts, thank you very much.

and i think you know who i'm referring to when i talk about the "idocy" of this board.

17. Matthew

Gold Member

Just because I enjoy a lively chat about Tit Wedgies is no reason to pick on me, GoneA. If that's idocy, just call me an idot!

18. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    GoneA and Matthew, you seem like nice guys, and I love your posts

just be warned, I'll only post this once, for the love of GAWD Apple will sue your asses into the very molten bowels of the earth if you use a copyrighted trademark like "idocy" or "idot" again without their permission :cool:

19. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

LOL..LOL...LOL:D

20. GoneA

Gold Member

what! no way! any form of discourse involving “Tit Wedgies” demonstrates nothing more than the highest form of intellect. it is rumored that such a subject matter as this is discussed only by: doctors, lawyers, kings and queens – and other men of caliber.

knowledge is power.

Draft saved Draft deleted