Tit Wedgies

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Foghorn Leghorn once said, "Pay, I say, Pay attention,boy! I'm cuttin, but you ain't bleedin'!"

He also inferred, "That boy's about as sharp as a bag of wet mice!"

Quite honestly with guys like Dust tho, it's like using sign language on a blind person.
My personal favorite is "He's not the fluffiest puppy in the pound."

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Massive, you just can't buy this kind of entertainment, and this asshole's willing to give it away for free.

If I am entertaining you for free, then you could at least show me those beautiful titties. Your breasts are almost as lovely as Morgan Webb's. You guys need to check out the latest FHM magazine. I would post the new Webb pic, but the photo gallery is acting weird. I will just stroke my meat twice as hard and fast for all of you.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And of course, be sure to head over to FHM's website later this month, where you'll find more video and images of sexy Morgan.
Morgan Webb in FHM [I Heart Morgan Webb]
Previously:
Girls of Maxim: Morgan Webb [Maxim]
morgan_webb_1.jpg

morgan_webb2.jpg

morgan_webb5.jpg

morgan_webb1_1.jpg

Permalink | | Comment (9)

SPONSORSHIP

ToGawp offers a young and influential audience to brand advertisers. Click here to find out more about sponsorship opportunities.

Comments

I bet this ultra sexy girl is a real size queen. Looking for a penis to compliment her sex appeal may be an endless task. However her taut ass deserves the size she desires.
Posted by: Dust | Sep 6, 2005 6:44:12 AM
Morgan Webb is really sexy and i'd like to meet her sometime she seems really kool. She has a nice set of legs on her and a fine body. If she's looking for a penis to ride she can look me up at least j/k but she is very f***in' sexy
Posted by: Corey | Oct 8, 2005 12:36:28 AM
Stop hanging around Adom your to good for him!
Posted by: J.M.H. | Oct 17, 2005 1:18:26 PM
DUDE FUCK ME MORGAN FUCK ME! IM GONNA CUM ALL OVER YER FUCKIN FACE YOU SEXY FOX! OOOOOOH YEAH SUCK IT! SUCK IT DRYYYY!
Posted by: Your Mom | Nov 5, 2005 11:13:12 AM
hah, you guys are creepy.
Posted by: Robuste_Maximum | Nov 8, 2005 3:54:49 PM
fucking hottttttt
Posted by: dxfb | Nov 25, 2005 5:19:35 PM
Damn i bet she would like my 8.5 inch tick cock between those great tits. Suck my balls baby.
Posted by: Phillip Simon | Nov 27, 2005 2:55:02 PM
Any penis besides one adorned with a magnum XL condom could not satisfy her needs. She probably has some perfect pink nipples and a huge vibrator in her night stand. When will she pose nude?
Posted by: Dust | Dec 3, 2005 8:27:46 AM