Titfucking injury???

elizadoolittle

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone,
I've been kind of curious about something and I'm wondering your opinion. A while back I noticed a terrible pain in my chest (in my cleavage area) everytime I'd take a deep breath. It was pretty scary. I went to the doctor and she said it's something called Costochronditis. She said it's caused by a few different things (in my case she felt it was a viral infection in my chest).

Anyway I did some research about this and here's what it says can be the causes

What causes costochondritis?
It is often difficult to indentify a single cause of costochondritis. This condition is thought to be bost commonly due to repetitive microtrauma, or overuse. This means that activities are causing repeated damage to the cartilage of the chest wall leading to inflammation. The most frequently affected age group is young adults between 20 and 40 years old. Costochondritis can also been found as an overuse injury in athletes, in particular this condition has been identified in competitive rowers.

Repetitive microtrauma jumped out at me. I started thinking back to my last two partners. They were both really into my boobs and loved to titfuck me. Sometimes they'd get a little over zealous to the point where I'd notice afterward and sometimes for a few days my chest hurt a little bit. So now I'm thinking hmmm maybe the tittyfucking was the "repetitive microtrauma".

Have any of you had similar experiences?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG! NO! Sorry, I had to giggle a little, but holy crap! A tit-fucking injury? Was most of this done while you were on your back? I wonder if there was too much pressure on your chest.... maybe if you were kneeling and had more control? Yikes, this is not something I'd want to tell my doctor.....

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had brusies and cuts from fingers and fingernails on my breasts from over zealous gripping during titty fucking.
Had damaged chest cartilage from over zealous wild animal fucking but never from titty fucking alone.

elizadoolittle

Just Browsing
Media
OMG! NO! Sorry, I had to giggle a little, but holy crap! A tit-fucking injury? Was most of this done while you were on your back? I wonder if there was too much pressure on your chest.... maybe if you were kneeling and had more control? Yikes, this is not something I'd want to tell my doctor.....

Ahaha no worries don't blame you for giggling. I didn't bring up my theory to my Dr. Just had a good laugh with my bestie about it. It's been a mixture of kneeling/on my back. Good idea about the kneeling. Once I'm fully recovered I'll try doing it only kneeling and see if it makes a difference.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahaha no worries don't blame you for giggling. I didn't bring up my theory to my Dr. Just had a good laugh with my bestie about it. It's been a mixture of kneeling/on my back. Good idea about the kneeling. Once I'm fully recovered I'll try doing it only kneeling and see if it makes a difference.

And no letting him hit you between the tits with his dick! *stern face*

:biggrin1: