Tits, arse or legs?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hotrocker made me put this one on by mentioning he's a leg man.

Traditionally men are supposed to have a special fondness for one of our bits, which is yours and how do you like your preferred bit to look and feel? If you have a penchant for some other bit outside the big three feel free to ramble on about why.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ass tells me everything I need to know about a woman.

I also prefer the angle it leaves the back to be equal to 1/2 pi-r, and where it enters into the back of the leg or hamstring to also equal 1/2 pi-r. That being said, a woman with a beautiful half-moon shaped ass without beautiful hamstrings and calves won't turn me on very much...

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love big firm thighs, not huge flabby ones, but firm. That pretty much equals instant erection when i see it, which is surprisingly rare unfortunately.

I also love breasts though, they are good for resting on and holding.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Gawd!!! :eek:

What you trying to do SP?!!?

*runs away to hide*
strike that... *runs away to exercise on cross trainer!!* :rolleyes:

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
From your list I'd say tits by far, but my real favorite would be lips. I love to kiss before, during, after, and outside of sex. I love the feel of trembling lips on my skin as I thrust. I love to go in for a deep, long kiss past lips that know what they're doing. And, of course, I love the feel of lips on my dick (it's obvious but I had to say it!).

That said, lips aren't so much of a defining, lustful attribute as a great pair of tits, and without nice full nips to tease sex would be dull. Lips are just my favorite female body part in general.

davey2k4eva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I should really say tits from size of my girlfriends :biggrin1: but i realy love arses, are great to grope and fondle even in public n even more gorgeous in the nude to kiss n bite in bed. With a little fingering on the way :smile:

Tits come a close second tho just for the nipples, so easy to arouse them and make for a good distraction when your trying not to cum :tongue:

So hard to decide lol

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok I hate to be crude but a womens back side is usually the first thing i notice. but legs can totally count towards a good bum. best bums have best legs. A tall high heel tightens the leg muscles and perks a bum out and upwards. with out a good set of cams to go with a tight trunk it all falls apart. my favorite spot is the w at the bottom of the backside. hottest thing around if you get a shot of snatch in there. clothed or nude. that spot is designed to pull up tight to you. breasts are fun and all but a butt tells me all about you. how active you are what kind of activities somtimes even nationalities (not trying to be racist sometimes certain body types are more commen) A good bum is like being frontiersman finding the best way through the rockies not just the fastest the view is equally important on the way through.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A glance encompasses so much so quickly that it is hard to fathom what is paramount. A womans eyes and smile can give me such a gut wrench that it is painful emotionally as well as physically.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The eyes and a great smile, eye to eye contact is very revealing and who doesn`t like a smile, no frowny faces.

lafever