Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both my husband and my LTR were ass and leg men, and they loved mine. Which is ironic since I HATE my ass and legs but love my breasts. It's a conundrum. :rolleyes:

I hope that they were appreciative of your trim little belly too. It makes me smile every time I look at your avatar.

ok I hate to be crude but a womens back side is usually the first thing i notice. but legs can totally count towards a good bum. best bums have best legs. A tall high heel tightens the leg muscles and perks a bum out and upwards. with out a good set of cams to go with a tight trunk it all falls apart. my favorite spot is the w at the bottom of the backside. hottest thing around if you get a shot of snatch in there. clothed or nude. that spot is designed to pull up tight to you. breasts are fun and all but a butt tells me all about you. how active you are what kind of activities somtimes even nationalities (not trying to be racist sometimes certain body types are more commen) A good bum is like being frontiersman finding the best way through the rockies not just the fastest the view is equally important on the way through.
I see nothing crude about it; this is pretty close to my attitude. I am all for boobies and I can get excited about shapely legs but the back view is what decides my estimate of a woman's figure. The zone within that zone that can me particularly giddy is the upper half of the buttocks running into the small of the back. I don't think that seeing a woman bending over gives one a good view of her posterior charms at all: I've got to see her standing or sitting up (or lying face down) to see how the butt tapers into the upper body. Okay, that's enough, or I'll be wiping up drool here.

SpoiledPrincess also asked about favorite bits outside of the Big Three of tits, arse, and legs. I would name the shoulders, or, if I can get a bit more in there, the shoulders and upper arms. If, say, a woman has full, round breasts but scrawny or flabby shoulders and upper arms, I may want to look at her boobs, but on balance I am not likely to find her body attractive.

By the way, I understand this whole question to be about body parts, where "body" is understood to begin below the chin. Face and voice belong to another topic.

Added in editing:
All three, actually. A woman can be very slender but with large hooters, boingg... Then again she could have small breasts but if an outstanding ass, boinggg...or maybe not necessarily outstanding tits or ass but nicely porportioned or even athletic "gams" and boinggg....
Very concise phrasing, B.C.: "boingg!"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every man I have ever been with has been a leg and/or ass man. Fortunately I have plenty of both. :wink:

Long hair = sexy, feminine. Short haired women are denying their femininity.
That is so NOT TRUE! :mad:

I am a brain fan. Not the I have to show you how smart I am type but rather the it just shows type of brain.
I wish there were more men like you . . .

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, if this were a scientifically conducted survey, it would be interesting to see how the answers that men give vary with age. I strongly suspect that there is at least a weak correlation between age—or, to give it a somewhat tendentious designation, maturity—and how much importance a male gives to the hindquarters in comparison with other parts of the female body. Typically, I think, tits are the first thing about the opposite sex that catches the interest of boys. I remember that when I was thirteen I found it absolutely incomprehensible that some males seemed to manifest interest in female butts. It was some time before I began to share that interest, and a much longer time before I came to regard breasts as secondary in importance (which is not to say that I don't care about them). I think that this course of development is very common.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Breasts are the most obvious signs of femininity, when you speak to a woman face to face you're also speaking to her face to breast so perhaps they're just more easily associated with femininity and the first thing a young guy would fixate on. In my experience even younger boys who aren't sexually aware find breasts interesting, by default they find vaginas and bottoms distasteful because they're associated in their minds with bodily functions, but breasts wouldn't have any unpleasant associations so those would seem to be the feminine parts that a young boy would fixate on more and that fixation stay with him. I don't know if there's an overwhelming majority of young guys who'd say boobs are what they like most but I'd think there was a majority of some sort.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of the men in my life have been fondest of legs and tits, my bottom was quite overlooked.

You have beautiful body, and your derriere is fantastic! :smile:

I hope that they were appreciative of your trim little belly too. It makes me smile every time I look at your avatar.

Ah, thanks Calboner! My tummy wasn't quite so trim and tight when my husband was alive, though I was slim, but he seemed to like it! The great thing about being with someone who loves you no matter what is you can have your chubby stages!!! :tongue:[/quote]

By the way, if this were a scientifically conducted survey, it would be interesting to see how the answers that men give vary with age. I strongly suspect that there is at least a weak correlation between age—or, to give it a somewhat tendentious designation, maturity—and how much importance a male gives to the hindquarters in comparison with other parts of the female body. Typically, I think, tits are the first thing about the opposite sex that catches the interest of boys. I remember that when I was thirteen I found it absolutely incomprehensible that some males seemed to manifest interest in female butts. It was some time before I began to share that interest, and a much longer time before I came to regard breasts as secondary in importance (which is not to say that I don't care about them). I think that this course of development is very common.

Actually, I have wondered that myself. My husband was over 12 years older than me, and my LTR was older as well, and they both said that it was my legs and butt that caught their attention. I would be curious as to what other male members think as well.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see nothing crude about it; this is pretty close to my attitude. I am all for boobies and I can get excited about shapely legs but the back view is what decides my estimate of a woman's figure. The zone within that zone that can me particularly giddy is the upper half of the buttocks running into the small of the back. I don't think that seeing a woman bending over gives one a good view of her posterior charms at all: I've got to see her standing or sitting up (or lying face down) to see how the butt tapers into the upper body. Okay, that's enough, or I'll be wiping up drool here.

I love a good tail bone spot very important part to a bum the muscles there can make or break a bottom as well. Ive seen good asses ruined by strange deposits of fat. if saddle bags choke it out and create a second bum soooo wrong. Its all like a house with out a good foundation to build on it's all going to fall apart.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love a good tail bone spot very important part to a bum the muscles there can make or break a bottom as well. Ive seen good asses ruined by strange deposits of fat. if saddle bags choke it out and create a second bum soooo wrong. Its all like a house with out a good foundation to build on it's all going to fall apart.

I know that you copied my words in order to express your agreement with them, but please INDICATE QUOTATION when you do so! I object to being plagiarized even on an internet forum.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oops Im sorry I dont know how I deleted that part. had no intent on discrediting you. I'm sorry. I can't edit anymore.
maybe this will distract you from my idiocy Trailer: Smoking hot asses
I know that you copied my words in order to express your agreement with them, but please INDICATE QUOTATION when you do so! I object to being plagiarized even on an internet forum.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hotrocker made me put this one on by mentioning he's a leg man.

Traditionally men are supposed to have a special fondness for one of our bits, which is yours and how do you like your preferred bit to look and feel? If you have a penchant for some other bit outside the big three feel free to ramble on about why.

Flattered I was your inspiration for this post :wink:

oh how you flatter

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if i have to choose out of those three, i'd pick legs(firm and muscular ones) and then ass. but i am more attracted to a girls face, especially her eyes and lips