Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So what?
A real tit man doesn't care at all.
Side note - There is no sagginess in any position except when a woman is standing. A real lover would know that.
And why would you keep such a beautiful woman standing when she is naked and the bed is nearby.
Conclusion : They are idiots.

Your wife is amazing.
You lucky sumbich.

thanks dude lote of guys who fuck here said the same thing

Reactions: modensal

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
362_1000.jpg
Beautiful boobs that I'd love to fuck. She's so perfect that I'd love to fuck her armpits too

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what?
A real tit man doesn't care at all.
Side note - There is no sagginess in any position except when a woman is standing. A real lover would know that.
And why would you keep such a beautiful woman standing when she is naked and the bed is nearby.
Conclusion : They are idiots.

Your wife is amazing.
You lucky sumbich.

I couldn’t agree more - I love some natural hang and sag. One of my girlfriends just got her boobs done and she had some sag from being a mom- they were tiny and wrecked. Anyway- I was hoping for some natural hang and the doc did her so good - she looks great now and they still have to set in some. They are full with her gorgeous areolas filled out and a little hang down and to the side.
Perfection
I’ll be creating a new folder soon with some pics of them and her. I’ve added a couple but they still have some healing to do.