Tits or ass? or both?

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Ether...I can focus on what's good about a person.....of she's a bit chunk....I'll zoom in on the titties....of us got a great ass but I bit flat.....I'll think about sir mix alot

Nether....ill focus on her clever Witt and kinky sex drive

And if ya got nothing....well then ya got nothing

D

deleted1253403

That's hard. I love a good ass and small tits, but lately I'm really into big bra's. What a dilema

Reactions: BigBadWolf84

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always been primarily an ass man but in the last 10 yrs [age20-30] ive come to appreciate a nice set of tits most of which in the 18-25 range, obviously larger tits tend to be saggy but my god the ones that are not are truly amazing, i've had them from D-DD-DDD-32F all firm, round and natural.

Moderation. I like most things in moderation.

6 inch pecker has a hard time getting past 60 inches of when your spooning or extreme doggie and super big tits can be a challenge when your titty fucking

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Moderation. I like most things in moderation.

6 inch pecker has a hard time getting past 60 inches of when your spooning or extreme doggie and super big tits can be a challenge when your titty fucking
Exactly. That's why when I say big tits, I mean at least DD but no higher than E or EE. At least a 40-inch booty but doesn't have to be BBW levels of insanity like that Raylynn/Randalin girl. Between 40-52 inches. I can settle for that level of big.

Reactions: 6inchcock

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like cute with great legs and ass, if the big tits are part of the package that's great! but it's not a deal breaker. in fact, when I met my now wife what attracted me was her legs and ass. of course, she was cute, she had small breasts. she liked a steady diet of my big cock. and 2 years later she grew from a B cup to DD's. she gained about 6 lbs so it's not like she gained a bunch of weight and the boobs came with it. in those 2 yrs, she "refined" her look, grew her hair long, learn to apply make up correctly. and became "stunning". just the thought of her in a stretch tube top, daisy dukes and heels gives me an erection. her breasts were round and full, very firm. she would go braless in a T-shirt or stretch tube top and males every where would gawk.
"I would've never thought I'd have these" as she would show off for me, and pose. " I thought I was done growing. I've been a B cup for 5 yrs. your big dick did this!!" she would say. she's was proud of them and showed off a little. she told me that guys really look if a girl has big tits. she noticed the difference in attention. I was just glad she was mine.