ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone feel differences in the woman? I mean, any difference in personalities between those with real tits vs. fakes?

Some women who opt for voluntary enhancement surgery, do so to boost their self esteem and self image. Self Confidence is a personality, so yes some women i believe get more confidence after enhancement surgery :):)

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some women who opt for voluntary enhancement surgery, do so to boost their self esteem and self image. Self Confidence is a personality, so yes some women i believe get more confidence after enhancement surgery :):)

In your experience, does that also include more cockiness (tittiness?), arrogance, selectivity?

Reactions: Hatt_101

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In your experience, does that also include more cockiness (tittiness?), arrogance, selectivity?

I like women who are confident in themselves, with the natural bodies / flaws that all all people have. I have only known 2 women casually who had enhancement surgery. Going up a cup size or so, did not make then any more pretty to me than before the surgery. However I did notice that men paid more attention to them. So either their new confidence or their new bodies payed off

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With no disrespect intended towards women who've gotten implants, there's rarely a pair of "enhanced" breasts that I find more attractive than natural ones (and I'm including the natural breasts of women who've nursed a few kids and so forth).

Natural all the way.

Reactions: temptotalk

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had the pleasure with fake ones so my default is the real deal. Though i highly doubt my opinion would change with a difference in experience.

No doubt, time for some extensive research to be undertaken. Please report back at your earliest convenience.

blip45

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Natural all the way!!
I do understand the need for implants in some situations (most of which have already been mentioned). I'm not a fan of enhancing the breast size just because. Most of the time they go too big and look too fake.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While large fake breasts can be titillating to look at, there is nothing like the movement and curves of real ones. I would much prefer the natural beauty of C cup breasts over fake DD cup breasts.

Decisions, decisions. Real ones that shake and jiggle and swing. Or fake ones to give titty fucks to?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer her personality first then oh we talking about titties? Ok I prefer natural but if they are fake I'm not going to go the other way just because they aren't real that's pretty selfish imo.

Reactions: lapdog2001