Tits: real, or fake?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Decisions, decisions. Real ones that shake and jiggle and swing. Or fake ones to give titty fucks to?
If the real ones are big enough (C or bigger) titty fucking is possible!
As for the original question, natual is almost always better, but I've been with a few women where I didn't know they were implants until I had "hands on" contact. Didn't slow me down! ;)

The largest breasts of any woman with whom I've shared a bed were a full, stunning D cup, and a smothering E to F cup, both 100% natural. :cool:

Reactions: ronin001

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys. We all love tits. Sucking them, rubbing our dicks between them, licking and nibbling on the nips, you name it. We men are just so easy to please!

But when it comes to preference, do you want a nice pair of real ones, or a fabulous pair that money has bought? I still can't make up my mind. I will say, there's nothing like a nice real pair hanging to the sides as I'm on top looking down, and watching them swing and sway with each pump I give. I love the big fake ones too, especially when tit fucking, but just not the same action when doing the deed. I just can't decide!

I like real women who attract me on several levels...huge to enormous breasts are just part of the many things I find physically attractive. I don't care so much if they are implants, string, or "fake" some other way. One lady I met was asked by another woman in my presence, if they were real or fake...she responded, "real huge, real heavy, real soft and perfectly firm, real expensive, really spectacular to see, and really, really a lot of fun."

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, and has someone who has been VERY fortunate to have had lots of experiences, I can say that some surgeons are better than others, and some implants, below chest, above chest, saline, silicone, string, all are different. They also come in round, flat round, tear drop, and wider tear drop shape. and some can be just as spectacular to see and touch as real endowed ladies.

But one of the things I like best about really busty women, is that while their breasts are very erotic to see, the look on their faces when they see, often for the first time ever, when having breast sex, someone a lot longer than their cleavage......I am not looking down at their breasts...what I am watching and for me is great to look at is the expression on their face and the look in their eyes.

D

deleted136887

Fake tits.
Fake society.
Fake orgasm.
That said....they not so bad.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
real. I don't know why but fake ones kind of gross me out. They just look like there is something very wrong with the girl. :\

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the real ones are big enough (C or bigger) titty fucking is possible!
As for the original question, natual is almost always better, but I've been with a few women where I didn't know they were implants until I had "hands on" contact. Didn't slow me down! ;)

The largest breasts of any woman with whom I've shared a bed were a full, stunning D cup, and a smothering E to F cup, both 100% natural. :cool:

You lucky dog, lapdog.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
In addition to what I posted... Kagney Linn Karter is the only chick i've seen irl/internet whom's tits are fake but soooo damn sexy AND her tits are super hot. :| Idk who did them but they are fucking good. As for every other chick I've seen, I refer to my previous post, they are quite the turn off.

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh, and has someone who has been VERY fortunate to have had lots of experiences, I can say that some surgeons are better than others, and some implants, below chest, above chest, saline, silicone, string, all are different. They also come in round, flat round, tear drop, and wider tear drop shape. and some can be just as spectacular to see and touch as real endowed ladies.

But one of the things I like best about really busty women, is that while their breasts are very erotic to see, the look on their faces when they see, often for the first time ever, when having breast sex, someone a lot longer than their cleavage......I am not looking down at their breasts...what I am watching and for me is great to look at is the expression on their face and the look in their eyes.

Seems like you may be our resident expert. The tear drop and flat/round are my personal favorites since they appear most natural.

. . . And on the breast sex (titty fuck), I'm with your bro. Love it, both from my view, and the looks on their face.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like you may be our resident expert. The tear drop and flat/round are my personal favorites since they appear most natural.

. . . And on the breast sex (titty fuck), I'm with your bro. Love it, both from my view, and the looks on their face.

The teardrop shape is my "favorite" as well. Though I would never tell a woman who is sharing hers with me that I would prefer some other size or shape...lol.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol

The teardrop shape is my "favorite" as well. Though I would never tell a woman who is sharing hers with me that I would prefer some other size or shape...lol.
Lol. Kinda in the same realm of " you're so BIG!"

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, fake tits are a bit of a turn off for me, unless they're from reconstructive surgery (which I can fully understand). Implants make me think that the girl is trying too hard to get attention, and feels that she won't get it just being who she is. I prefer a woman who's not only comfortable with her own body, but genuinely likes everything about who she is--internally and externally. Breasts, big or small, are wonderful to play with because they stimulate the woman. And their size has nothing to do with how sexual a woman is in the bedroom.

Reactions: lapdog2001

douggie77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Real, unless they're smaller than a handful. Then I can overlook the scar. (It's hidden on the underside after all.)

But big, bodacious, with skin stretched and looking like it might keel her if she hit needle? Way too much.

Btw, maybe it's because I'm buzzed, but LPSG seems like a pretty direct place that I'm loving. Guys who give direct answers to direct questions, but maybe think about the questions first, and don;t just give the answers they're supposed to give.