Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must be a bit weird but I like more fake ones... Some natural ones are also sexy but I just love big perfectly balanced firm tits.
Wow dude. You're one of the first or few to admit this. It's all good, but is it just the balance? What else? Real feel awesome, just saying. Fake get hard sometimes.

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow dude. You're one of the first or few to admit this. It's all good, but is it just the balance? What else? Real feel awesome, just saying. Fake get hard sometimes.

Mostly its the firmness and shape, also balance. Except one or two rare cases I'm still yet to find big balanced firm natural boobs. If you go to small tits of course the balance and firmness of natural ones is easier achieved I guess but I don't like small tits.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mostly its the firmness and shape, also balance. Except one or two rare cases I'm still yet to find big balanced firm natural boobs. If you go to small tits of course the balance and firmness of natural ones is easier achieved I guess but I don't like small tits.
Faie enough. How do you manage then in your part of the world?

Blkbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys. We all love tits. Sucking them, rubbing our dicks between them, licking and nibbling on the nips, you name it. We men are just so easy to please!

But when it comes to preference, do you want a nice pair of real ones, or a fabulous pair that money has bought? I still can't make up my mind. I will say, there's nothing like a nice real pair hanging to the sides as I'm on top looking down, and watching them swing and sway with each pump I give. I love the big fake ones too, especially when tit fucking, but just not the same action when doing the deed. I just can't decide!
All natural all the way

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised by the hard line opinions on this issue.

It extends to most plastic surgery in general for me, not just breast implants. I see so many celebrities, for example, all trying to get the same lips and the same nose and the same forehead and they come out looking so terrible and fake and way worse than what they started with.

Corrective plastic surgery is one thing (for people with burns, excessive scarring, cleft palates, pain issues, etc), but "cosmetic" plastic surgery seems like one of the biggest scams out there.

It's not a line drawn in the sand where I couldn't date someone who'd had plastic surgery done, but it's something that does play a role in how physically attractive I'm likely to find a person to begin with.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Came across some pretty good ones recently. No scars underneath, felt pretty real, even swung to the sides when she was on her back, usually a dead give away. She fessed up they were implants as I worshipped them over, and over, and over. . . . Yep, I'm a titty man.

Damn. Whats a guy to do?!?!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never touched any fake ones. have seen them in person at summer parties, a bar, etc.
not really a tit guy, more of legs and ass guy, but my wife developed a set of DDs . and the gal I dated before her had a great natural set. her chest was full of tit. I prefer real. but wouldn't turn down fake.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never touched any fake tits. I have seen them at summer parties and bars. had a couple gfs and my wife with natural DDs. I'm more of a legs and ass man but if the tits come with it. I'm not complaining.