Tits!

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
#1 We don't have them

#2 No pair is the same

#3 They are extremely fun to play with

#4 You never can tell quite what they look like until they are released from clothing

#5 They are very feminine

#6 Curvy, round

#7 Something to hold onto while sleeping, watching TV or bored

#8 Swinging, jiggling, bouncing, etc., is wildly amusing/erotic

#9 They look great in bras/bikinis

#10 Why not?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know the scientific reason for the attraction but I have heard a few theories:

The breasts look like a bum. If forget what the significance of this is. Also, most men cannot tell the difference between 'ass cleavage' and breast cleavage.

The breasts are usually covered and covered body parts are always more exciting. I think it was in Victorian times where women would cover their ankles and that part of the body became fetishised.

I like breasts (really only the big ones) because to me they symbolise femininity. Large breasts and long hair are part of the perfect woman.

D_Jim Jumbo

Experimental Member
Media
I love breasts because they are soft, supple, not affixed to any muscle, they have responsive nipples, and can be cupped with my hands... for whatever reason, when I see a great pair of breasts on display I immediately get hard... but I do the same for a great pair of legs or ass... I guess I just like the body!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of course, anyone it free to comment. I only said straight guys cos I'm trying to understand them a bit better.

They're male, like me, but we have very little in common at times. I just wanted a bit of an in sight as to what's so sexually exciting about women breasts.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're male, like me, but we have very little in common at times. I just wanted a bit of an in sight as to what's so sexually exciting about women breasts.

Don't know. I love titties. No idea why. Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at you like secret search lights. I want to say it must be part of whatever genetic mechanism makes me innately attracted to women and you innately attracted to men. But then I remember that there are cultures out there where titties aren't part of attraction and/or the sexual world and don't do anything for any guy in said culture and I'm left back at "I don't know" again. My best guess is that it's just innate. At least it is for me.

But I can say I'm with Al Pacino on the subject. I got all dreamy during his lines that start at about 1:41 into the clip.

YouTube - scent of a woman : airplane scene

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that is just it. I dont know. I am strongly attracted to them. I dont know why I want to touch them, kiss them, fondle them, suck them, but I do. I like to see clevage. I dont know why but the urge is strong. A nice set of titties can make a woman more attactive. Why? Again, I dont know why. No one told me to be drawn to them. I didnt acquire the taste so to speak. My eye will just pick it up without me thinking about it.

I suppose being gay is the same thing. You dont know why you are attracted to males, you just are. And its this unconcious, not know why I do not believe its a choice. Just like I didnt choose to be straight and love titties.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The scientific reason is that a fuller set of breast will increase the chances of the offspring to be better fed and have a better chance of survival. So nature made us find them attractive. Just like muscles on a man are attractive to a women because he will more then likely be able to kill food easier and provide.

This is all just a theory. Man do I love titties!!! And a good ass too. (wider hips are better for child bearing, thus, increasing the chances of a non complicated birth.)

The reason I say this is all theory is because different cultures like different things. For example, Americans tend to like big titties. Blacks tend to like a larger behind. Mexicans tend to like the women on the thick side. The French prefer small tits. The italians tend to like waif thin girls.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get it?

Can a straight man explain the attraction to a woman's breasts please? :confused:

Can you tell me why another mans bulge attracts you?Bet not,it just is!:smile:They are warm,soft and bring a sense of fullfilment,don,t they?

Whether it's the female or male breast that does it for you.In my view it does not matter.

Find a partner and run with it!Life is short,find your spot and go for it.

For me as a straight man the female breast represents warmth,comfort and safety.A safe place for me to express and act on all the dirty little things floating in my head!:confused:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get it?

Can a straight man explain the attraction to a woman's breasts please? :confused:

Of course, anyone it free to comment. I only said straight guys cos I'm trying to understand them a bit better.

You little rascal you, I thought sooner or later you'd ask
#1 We don't have them

#2 No pair is the same

#4 You never can tell quite what they look like until they are released from clothing

#6 Curvy, round

#10 Why not?
There you go ,you li'l varmint, that oughtta cover it(Tho, for my taste, I prefer them UNCOVERED.:naughty:)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
#1 We don't have them

#2 No pair is the same

#6 Curvy, round

#10 Why not?
What he said but I'll add that playing with them is a great way to remove stress! :smile:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I don't understand what you find attractive about men, either.

What do you find physically attractive about a man's body? And why?

As for me and breasts, I have no doubt there is a selective advantage to me being attracted to them that manifests as a carnal desire to find a mate who has them in abundance. :tongue:

I like to see them, I love to squeeze them, and I especially love to play with them if they incite a arousal in my mate. Soft, warm, and sexually arousing.

I believe it has to do with the sexual evolution of our species and the way in which that manifests during adulthood in heterosexual males.

By the way, there is an exceptionally interesting book that touches on this subject as well as many other similar subjects called The Third Chimpanzee. It makes very good cases for why female humans have permanently swollen breasts, why male humans have relatively large genitalia (and why male gorillas ironically have some of the smallest testicles in the primate world), and so forth.