Tits

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gagger said:
Great ideas! Thanks. I usually get her a "hunks" calendar, too since our anniversary is right before the new year. She likes the hairy-chested guys (as long as they're hung as well of course).
You are more than welcome, dear. She's quite a lucky woman.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every other woman in my family stopped at a C cup at the biggest, and most were A's. I ended up with double D's. I've found it interesting to see the reactions when I wear things that are a bit risque, but for the most part, I think they've gotten in the way more than they've helped for all the reasons listed in this thread.

For cheap thrills, though, it's hard to match the bliss of coming home and getting out of the bra. After 8-10 hours, it's become like a layer of old sunburned skin, itchy and uncomfortable. Peeling out of it and just lightly scratching the revealed flesh... Ahhhh. The only thing better than that is unlacing a corset/bodice after a day at a Ren Faire. *g*

Lucky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel so bad for my girlfriend when we go clothes shopping because all the cute clothes she likes just don't fit her because of her breasts. She is tiny, but has to wear medium and large in shirts because she has D cups. So then the waist area is way to loose and as she says "makes her look pregnant"

Another thing, that is a turn on for me, although I definatly see her side is her nipples are always hard, and I mean always. Not only could she never dream of not wearing a bra, but she has to wear a bra with padding to make her nipples not show. Its sad because she has without a doubt the most perfectly shaped breasts I have ever seen, yet they get camoflauged under the padding in the bra.

I appreciate the fact that she is modest and hates guys staring at them, while at the same time she told me that my finding them perfect makes her feel wonderfull.

I never really felt the pain of a woman with large breasts until I fell in love with her. I've helped her measure for bras at home looking at directions on the internet, and when we go shopping for her bras I'm right in that bra section (male ego be damned) and helping my girlie find what she need to be comfortable :)

She is the same way with my and my underwear though, she always gives him a kiss and apologizes that he had to be trapped all day in uncomfortable underwear, much like I do for her breasts :D

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, it almost seems like when you're beyond a certain bra size, you're to act like a Playmate and not mind showing them off, or they are so grossly softened-out and saggy that it's better to conceal them all around. I don't mind showing my goodies when I go out, but there are times when it really isn't appropiate or not practical.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucky said:
I feel so bad for my girlfriend when we go clothes shopping because all the cute clothes she likes just don't fit her because of her breasts. She is tiny, but has to wear medium and large in shirts because she has D cups. So then the waist area is way to loose and as she says "makes her look pregnant"

Another thing, that is a turn on for me, although I definatly see her side is her nipples are always hard, and I mean always. Not only could she never dream of not wearing a bra, but she has to wear a bra with padding to make her nipples not show. Its sad because she has without a doubt the most perfectly shaped breasts I have ever seen, yet they get camoflauged under the padding in the bra.

I appreciate the fact that she is modest and hates guys staring at them, while at the same time she told me that my finding them perfect makes her feel wonderfull.

I never really felt the pain of a woman with large breasts until I fell in love with her. I've helped her measure for bras at home looking at directions on the internet, and when we go shopping for her bras I'm right in that bra section (male ego be damned) and helping my girlie find what she need to be comfortable :)

She is the same way with my and my underwear though, she always gives him a kiss and apologizes that he had to be trapped all day in uncomfortable underwear, much like I do for her breasts :D

Lucky, that's precious, you are both very lucky to have found each other.
Part of me thinks that the whole concept of "big things go well together" is true because you do understand each other's issues more.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not really large, about a 36-c or a tiny bit more. However, I have huge nipples and I hate wearing overpadded bras to hide them. Most of today's bras are overpadded, uncomfortable or over decorated. I guess I have a choice of looking lumpy, busty or looking as if I'm freezing... I could continue wearing band-aids..

Please do not suggest Victoria Secret. I ordered a $40 dollar bra which did eliminate the problem, but now my breasts are almost up to my chin.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Yup, yup, yup (nods head over all breast comments).

As I said in one of my earliest posts, "I have to buy shirts that make me look like "lumberjack jane"."

Give me another year of working out and saving money and these puppies are gonna be lopped off, tucked up and nipple minimized.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the other drawbacks to having larger breasts is looking forward to the day when we can tuck them into our waistbands...

It's hard to feel sexy thinking about that.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiouscat9 said:
Yup, yup, yup (nods head over all breast comments).

As I said in one of my earliest posts, "I have to buy shirts that make me look like "lumberjack jane"."

Give me another year of working out and saving money and these puppies are gonna be lopped off, tucked up and nipple minimized.

Baby, you go to the wrong bars if you think "lumberjack Jane" won't get the guys going! Truely, if I don a men's shirt of the proper size and put a nice knot into it below my puppies, that's a well-dressed state for them, unfortunately you can't do that on every occasion. Plus, it'd distract the guys at work.