Titties as pockets?

YGwBT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TBH, I was more than guilty of hearing bad things by word of mouth and believing them. The above is reassuring and I hope further studies about any potential harmful effects in general are done.

Thanks for the linky!

Reactions: lapdog2001

YGwBT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a bit of a tangent from that... I feel as though the communication link from the scientific community to the general population is a bit lacking. I blame the media's filter for that (I know, how original) but it's usually doom and gloom "CELLPHONES ARE A HOLLOWIN' OUT YA TITTIES!" or unicorns firing rainbows in a cloud of pixiedust good-news. Where this ties back in to what you said is through the lack of follow-up or correction of past news stories. Because I am *sure* I heard the boobies + cellphone =bad angle, but never the other side of the story.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
First post in like a year, so first of all, What Up muhFUCKAZ?!

Anyway, all I can say is I don't like it when I get sweaty titty money from women at work when they pay for their coffee. Kinda icky. And I can't keep things in my bra, I find it madly uncomfortable.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media

Anyway, all I can say is I don't like it when I get sweaty titty money from women at work when they pay for their coffee. Kinda icky. And I can't keep things in my bra, I find it madly uncomfortable.
lol, sweaty titty money, found my giggle for the day.
I never thought about that... but when I do , Idk how some gals keep keys in there >.< I don't really enjoy anything in my pockets as is, so idk how people can stand keeping stuff in there, maybe temporarily but not daily.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the boy once let me walk around with a dime stuck to my titty for like 30 mins.
it was only his giggling that clued me into that something was off in ML land.

if science could isolate the adhesive in underboob sweat we'd all be climbing walls like spiderman

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the boy once let me walk around with a dime stuck to my titty for like 30 mins.
it was only his giggling that clued me into that something was off in ML land.

if science could isolate the adhesive in underboob sweat we'd all be climbing walls like spiderman
True dat!

Reminds me of the time one of the short ones put a sticker on my forehead. I forgot and went to the store with a Pokemon on my head. Thankfully, the person in question stopped me and pulled it off before I got too far in the door. But they laughed....

Reactions: lapdog2001

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
True dat!

Reminds me of the time one of the short ones put a sticker on my forehead. I forgot and went to the store with a Pokemon on my head. Thankfully, the person in question stopped me and pulled it off before I got too far in the door. But they laughed....
which pokemon?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a mental image of what a jiggly puff is. Don't ruin it.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saw this today and couldn't help but post it here.

tumblr_ngc97gtT5l1tp9nhho1_400.gif

Welcome back, TnJ :)

I try not to carry money in my bra if it is at all likely I will perspire on it... because yeah, sweaty tit money.. I would feel rude handing that to someone.

Reactions: Krusader

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone hands me a couple of bills I will stash them in the booby bag without thinking. I found myself doing it this weekend. We went antiquing and I bought a couple of little things. I got three dollars back in change and just tucked it in. When I got in the car and pulled it out I thought about this thread and laughed.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Money, pens, Bic lighters, my phone, packets of gum - anything I can't carry because my hands are busy gets stuffed in there. It's just some of the stuff that falls out of my bra when I get home. Sometimes food, too, but it's because my cleavage is the shelf under my mouth not because I'm storing it in there. :(

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Money, pens, Bic lighters, my phone, packets of gum - anything I can't carry because my hands are busy gets stuffed in there. It's just some of the stuff that falls out of my bra when I get home. Sometimes food, too, but it's because my cleavage is the shelf under my mouth not because I'm storing it in there. :(

I was sitting on a friend's porch in South Louisiana enjoying some fresh cracklins when my old Cajun host pointed at my boobs trying to form words through a mouthful of beer. At first, I was a bit concerned that he would be so blatant. And yes, I was wearing a low cut t-shirt.

He stopped pointing but kept glancing every so often. I finally looked down and there was a half cracklin nestled in Cap's Paradise Valley. He smiled at me when I found it and nodded his head. I offered it to him and he shook his head no. So I popped it in my mouth and he roared!