1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I wasn't really sure which Forum to put this under.

So I just turned 21 the other day, and I went to a titty bar. I'm in Oklahoma and the girls had to spray paint their nipples and couldn't take off their thongs. I also had to keep my arms by my side when they were doing the lap dance on me. I could do the motorboat on them though.

I was wondering how these rules vary from state to state.

2. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    actually i just went to one for the first time the other night in iowa and they were completly naked and when getting a private show it depends on the girls, most said u can touch anything except my pussy.

3. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Funny story time....

A buddy of mine and I were at a titty bar. A dancer with 46 super xtra longs and fat hanging out of her g string (I know, not a pretty picture, but there's a lid for every pot) came up and said, "We dance for tips." My buddy, not on the small side himself, looked at her and said, "Well, if I were you I would put on some clothes and get another job." She turned around and left. He looked at me, and I looked at him. He said, "Well," I replied, "Well, we have our choice leave on our own or be asked to leave. Me, I would rather leave on my own then be asked to leave." So, discretion being the better part of valor, we left, on our own.

Yes, we did go back a couple of nights later, and yes, she was still working there.

4. lucky8

Gold Member

It depends. I live in kansas and in the city i live in, only topless clubs are allowed in the city. All the fully nude ones are just outside the city

5. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

For the record, I have only been to a strip-club once, as a surprise for my 18th birthday.

BUT...in NE they are topless only, but across the river into Iowa, they are fully nude.

...OB

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I've never been to a Gentleman's Club, but I do know the no touching rule is pretty standard nationwide. The simple reason being, drunk men can be really rough and dangerous. What goes on in the private rooms is between you and the dancer/stripper; but out in the open it's usually no hands allowed.

What do you mean by spray painted nipples? Are you sure they weren't just pasties? :confused:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My husband was once a bouncer in a strip club so we do know a few former and current strippers. I decided to ask my friend "Peaches" what she thought that the top ten strip club rules are. Here is what she told me word for word. If you want a fun strip club experience, I suggest you follow these.

Rule #1: Time is Money
    In spite of the sequined bras, come hither looks, and lacy garters... this is still a business. If you don't keep the dollars flowing, we will have to move upstream for better bait. It's nothing personal, but if you were a car salesman, would you waste your time and energy on someone looking to buy a Gremlin if you had a room full of potential Porsche purchasers? Although we show our skin to make a living, we are there to make a living. No one enjoys working for free so, if a dancer smiles at you and gets up from your table to sit at another, don't curse her; have empathy. We all have bills to pay and we all need bills (particularly fifties and hundreds) in order to pay them.

Rule #2: Don't Try to Get a Date
    Consider visiting a strip club to be the ultimate date. Your date laughs at your jokes, sympathizes about your horrible boss and, when a good dance number comes up, strips her clothes off in front of you. Chances are, you won't be getting that lucky with dinner and a movie. Aside from your late night dreams, the only place you're likely to have this happen is under black lights in a strip club.

Okay, I admit it, some girls have gone out with customers. Some dancers have even married customers. Couples have met under stranger circumstances. But the numbers are slim. I've danced for men and within five minutes they've thought I was obliged to go with them to the nearest watering hole and then to their bed... simply because they'd seen my bare breasts! Contrary to moronic belief, we are dancers, not prostitutes.

Spending 8 - 10 hours a day, three to five days a week talking to men means our daily rate for being hit on is astronomical. Most of us have supportive mates waiting for us at home. If, by chance, you are asked out... consider yourself blessed.

Rule #3: Stay Reasonably Sober
    Alcohol can turn the most mild-mannered accountant into a drooling, wiggling, pants-dropping idiot. Alcohol makes ordinary men want to wear bras on their heads and dance like Madonna. Liquored men will jump on stage and proceed to strip. Hey, that's our job!

Alcohol also provokes such memorable lines as, "You have more legs than a bucket full of fried chicken," and, "your nipples make me want to go home and slap my wife." Topless dancing can be a very private experience, but you're still in public. Watch your alcohol intake, and if you need to throw up run, don't walk, to the nearest bathroom to do it... don't use the stage or a dancer's shoes.

Rule #4: Unless She's Cool, Leave Your Wife/Girlfriend at Home
    Two years ago if someone told me I'd hear, "My wife loves you and I'll do anything if you come home with us" on a weekly basis, I would have split my bra from laughing. Women are curious about topless clubs (I know I was) and look at them as an adventure. I've seen women come in with their spouses and yell, clap, and tip just as much as the next guy. One slow Monday a couple came in to celebrate their 42nd anniversary. The husband was recovering from a stroke and had lost his speech and the movement in his left side. His wife hired six of us to dance around him. She even helped put the tips in our garters.

Another time, one of the local judges ventured in with his wife and staff. His wife kept yelling at him, "Ask her if she went to high school. Ask her if she comes from a broken home." My reply? "Ugh. Yes, stripper can read. Stripper's parents still married."

One evening a man came in and sat at the main stage with his plump and pretty girlfriend. She sat next to him with her arms crossed, red-faced and obviously uncomfortable. He leaned over the stage with his tongue (literally) out, throwing dollars and sexual comments at us. His date was not enjoying herself and he was irritating us. Finally, one of the dancers "accidently" kicked his beer in his lap.

If your partner is curious, bring her in. If she's uncomfortable, leave (you can always come back later) and respect her feelings. And ladies, if your man is thoughtless like the guy above, dump him. You deserve better.

Rule #5: Obey the Rules
    Different clubs have different standards, but when a dancer tells you a rule, pay attention! Where I work, we have a strict "touch and go" policy. Touch a dancer and you go. Bouncers and managers can't see everything, but you never know who you are grabbing. You probably don't want to have to explain to your wife that your black eye resulted from grabbing the butt of a stripper with a mean left hook.

It took all my self control once not to tighten the tie around a short, fat man's little neck after he'd poked me with his wet, smelly cigar and asked me if I shaved all over. Instead, I smiled, stepped away, uttered a mild obscenity and left. When I'm not dancing, writing, or going to school, I study kick boxing.

7. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

Hmm, Not sure if this counts since Im gay. The gay dancers in virginia, are not allowed to take off any clothes in front of you. So say they had a shirt on, they would go behind a curtain real quick and take off their shirt and then come back out.

Now, go over to DC and it's nothing but nakedness.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I was never fond of titty bars. The girls where too thin and had flat asses.

9. oldriver

oldriver New Member

Titty bars are a ripoff, when there is so much free out there. Check your city, county, and state regs on behavior -- touching, etc. -- but down here in Texas I got tired pretty quick of buying some stripper a $10.00 near beer just to look at her tits and not touch, or get touched.

Of course, there are places down here (Telephone Road in Houston) where you can "touch" the inside of their pussies with whatever you pull our of your pants -- for a price -- but you may get something that won't wash off in the shower tomorrow morning. (I never got anything)

Don't you have a girlfriend, dude? Buy her a couple of margaritas and take her home!

10. mcrw

mcrw New Member

I went with my husband to one once. Apparently, there was no rules about the girls touching me! I think they were trying to make the men there jealous!

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Aww, give the kid a break. It was his 21st birthday and his buddies took him out. That's considered a right of passage in some parts of the country.

Judging by the popularity of strip clubs or 'titty bars' and the fact I have never seen one go out of business. My guess is there are a lot of men without girlfriends and plenty of disposable income.

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I've never been to one, but I have to say that I would love to. Mlle. Rouge was wanting to cross the border and go to a strip club with me since her hubby doesn't care for them. I hope we can do it sometime!

13. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My only (and very limited) experience with "titty" bars has been ugly girls and too many rules.:wink:

14. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I've never been to a titty bar. I used to have a friend who always tried to drag me along, but I always declined. Not really my thing I guess.

Spraypainting sounds like a waste of perfectly good nipples, not to mention the health factor.

15. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just got back from Portland, Oregon and the strip bars are great! The places here in Dallas are full of silicon and glittered fake blondes. In Portland its all natural girls, many w/ tats. The girls in Dallas expect $20 tips, the girls in Portland work for $1 tips. In Dallas its mostly rowdy redneck guys. In Portland its 40% girls and everyone is chill. Sassy's or Union Jacks are the places in Portland. Tell them Quercusone sent you.

#15 quercusone, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  16. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I dated a dancer for a while.

Listen to NJQT. She's spot on. The order may not be right, but she's got it down.

Rule 1 - Be respectuful. Don't be an asshole. She's not an inflatable love doll.

Rule 2 - TIP! Remember, you're here for fun, she's there to make a living. She's working to make your evening fun.

Rule 3 - Don't get drunk and make an ass of yourself.

Rule 4 - Think of something original to say. She's heard most of it before. She knows she makes you hard, has great tits and sweet ass. She know that you'll say she's the hottest girl in there tonight. Ask her about her workouts since she has such a flat stomach or ask her about her favortie music when she's not dancing.

Plan to spend at least $50 just to drop in. Order a drink for yourslef when you arrive. Sit back at the bar and enjoy the show. Stay cool. When you find a girl you like, get a lap dance, usually about $20. After the lap dance, you can buy her a drink and chat for a couple of minutes - maybe another lap dance.

17. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Just outside of town here on the interstate is a club that has totally nude dancers. Oh, and they serve breakfast, too. It's like a Nude Denny's. Mostly college girls working for tips. Not by any stretch of the imagination would I call it a titty bar since I don't think any one of the girls was over 32B. They're all young and very slim.

I was corralled into going with a friend. This is not my cup of tea, mind you. Oh, I love naked girls, don't get me wrong; but naked girls with the possibility of doing something more than just looking. Touch one here and die. No thanks, I can find much cheaper ways of getting frustrated. Breakfast is no bargain, either.

And it's not really that appetizing a site to have a platefull of eggs and, well, you know.

18. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Years ago I visited THE MENS CLUB in Reno during the September airshow and I was shocked when the dancers settled their crotches right onto my lap as I sat in my chair. I didn't touch them but they sure touched me. Not lightly, mind you, but full weight contact with grinding motion on my crotch that got me so hard I literally thought I was gonna explode in my pants. Dangerously addictive for a lonely young man who hadn't been laid in months! I had to get out of there before my wallet melted down. :eek:

19. bigheaded

bigheaded New Member

Albums:
    ya i'm from reno and the girls here do a lot for the dollar. most of them will let you touch them during a lapdance but usually it's signaled. My buddy got his dick sucked in the private room for just a 20 dollar lapdance lol.

20. psosandra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The clubs in East St. Louis you can do just about anything you want. The only one I like is the Penthouse Club, the others are pretty skanky. The Penthouse Club in New Orleans is very nice, they do have more rules than the one here.

Draft saved Draft deleted