Titty Bars

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
We had a private party once from some expensive stripper company and pretty much all rules went out the window, as long as it was reasonable.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The no touching rule is pretty standard everywhere but in every city there are a few places that really do not care. I don't go strip clubs much at all but was in one a few weeks ago and every dancer that walked by sat down and would pretty much let you touch them anyway. Really wasn't expecting that and kept expecting to be dragged out of there but after more alcohol came around I stopped looking over my shoulder. It was a pretty good time.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok LPSG has been somewhat cool so I will spill the beans

When I went to college I had NO / NADA money so I danced for a while.

I started at titty bars (topless that served alcohol) and then moved onto full nude for a while.

This is the rules were I was

Titty bars were pretty simple etiquette unless they had a private room. The girls will freak on you but cannot take off any of their clothing. (we had to have our tops on) You touch you get your ass kicked if I tell the body guard to do it. Some touching is allowed but nothing to overt (grabbing tits hard, etc.)

If it was private then the girl dictates.

In a strip join we could give you a lap dance topless and let you suck our nipples but you could not touch. In a nude join the rules are much stricter until you get into the back room or private area.

Once you are in a “private or back room” you are golden but then the girl takes over. If you think it is a free ride then you are kidding yourself. I could summon a bouncer in less then 10 seconds to toss you out even in a “locked” totally private area.

Hope this helps.