Titty Fuck

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmmmm oh baby please! I want a girl so badly. Does anyone live near Tucson, Arizona or would be willing to come here for a visit?

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mmmmm oh baby please! I want a girl so badly. Does anyone live near Tucson, Arizona or would be willing to come here for a visit?

Word of friendly advice, desperation is not an attractive trait in a womans eyes. The more desperate you are and seem, the less likely you are to get any nookie, so play it cool and let things come as they may.

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya my girl love the taste of my cum, so its always a battle to just cover her tits in cum! Usually 6-8 ropes of cum do a pretty good job, except on my ex....there was no amount of cum that could cover those perfect Afghan tits! :) But I sure liked to try!

WilliamInOklahoma

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife's got biggun's - 44H's, and they're not the saggy, ugly kind. Really nice, round, and nipples that get 3/4" long when hard.

I don't get on top of her very often to do it, and she usually licks it when I do, but she also gets on top of me and alternates between sucking it and letting me fuck her big tits.

Tits are great - any way you can get them!